No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Rips Medical Claims: Eyes Two Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by puga View Post
    so what if i mentioned floyd ..ive seen your post to know your agenda ..and your not really goood at hiding it..
    My agenda? I've been calling Marquez/Pacquiao fights exactly how they would go for the longest with exception to the 6th round KO. What does this have to do with Floyd? It's Pacquiao fans who keep bringing up Mayweather. Fact of the matter is that I'm glad it was Marquez who KO'd Pacquiao because he deserved it after not getting the nod all of them years. He's on my favorite fighters list actually one of the top 3 so what you are saying has no merit. We could have seen the Mayweather fight in 2010 but Manny didn't want to do the random blood testing that you Pac guys are screaming about now.

Hypocrite much? I thought the random blood tests were used as a duck? I remember reading "Mayweather is not the commission and he should take the commission's test and fight Manny". Marquez took and passed the same tests Pacquiao took and his fans were screaming Mayweather should take but yet Marquez is a steroid user? Pacquiao is the only one who has openly refused random blood testing close to fight time. should be questioning him and not Marquez. Go away.

Comment

why since diaz ?..i thought diaz was a bum to guys..why would he juice for that..

Because Pac is not anywhere near as good as he has been hyped.

Recent results have proved that, anyone with skills gives Pac problems.

Mayweather would kill him.

nope some of you mexicans became a floyd fans because you need help aginats us pacfans , thats the truth..you wanna team up on
      us

I'm not Mexican.

Mayweather is simply a much better fighter than Pacquiao, as-is Marquez.

so what if i mentioned floyd ..ive seen your post to know your agenda ..and your not really goood at hiding it..
      I am a boxing fan, that is my agenda.

What is your agenda pac-stain ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by puga
        thats them not me

i know it not you!

Comment

• Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
          Yep, forget Mayweather, he would kill Pac..... they should worry about Marquez.

That boy got Pac's number, plain and simple. Everyone else can see it.
          I know I always said that Marquez is a great counterpuncher but mayweather's is the best mayweather's won't ko pacquiao he will just punish him for 12 rds. It would be real painful to watch Freddie would probably end up stopping it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
            Will it make you mad if I said
            FUk Pac AND Fuk Floyd?

Listen to you and your virgin lisp..
            lissppspsisispspspsps I HATE PAC I LOVE FLOYD

Dude you and all the Pac- Tardds worship two god damn midgets
            who weight as much as my left nut.

Fuking Morons .... I hope Pac and Floyd both get KTFO (Pac again)
            will be harilous if Floyd slips into some coma and Pac follows him .

How the fuk are you god damn Pac -Tards and Flowmos still in existence?

Look at you virgin *** wetters worshipping two pygmies.
            Nope, good for you.

Dude, you seriously look **** with that avi.

Keep that **** to yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
              Nope, good for you.

Dude, you seriously look **** with that avi.

Keep that **** to yourself.
              That's a **** test ***t. and you just failed.

Only ****s will look at my Avi.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                That's a **** test ***t. and you just failed.

Only ****s will look at my Avi.
                Sheeet, I guess I'm **** now.

Comment

ost only came up when the floyd demanded it ..where you getting your infos? mexican library?

he also perfected mexicutioning

thats them not me

maruqez schooled no one..and he has'nt beaten no one too expet pacqauio, his resume is pathetic at best without pac

1. he's also arguably beaten marquez 3 times
                  2, pac was winnig that fight, thanks to memo jmm got the win
                  3. thats only a lil piece of rivalry..jmm is pac's joe frazier to ali
                  Pac has many " Frazier's " ..... thats why he wont fight them.

Marquez has Pacquiao's number, plain and simple.

Michael Koncz was the only smart one when it came to Marquez.....
                  "I told Manny to stay away from Marquez because he has your number"

The last man standing.....

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                    My agenda? I've been calling Marquez/Pacquiao fights exactly how they would go for the longest with exception to the 6th round KO. What does this have to do with Floyd? It's Pacquiao fans who keep bringing up Mayweather. Fact of the matter is that I'm glad it was Marquez who KO'd Pacquiao because he deserved it after not getting the nod all of them years. He's on my favorite fighters list actually one of the top 3 so what you are saying has no merit. We could have seen the Mayweather fight in 2010 but Manny didn't want to do the random blood testing that you Pac guys are screaming about now.

Hypocrite much? I thought the random blood tests were used as a duck? I remember reading "Mayweather is not the commission and he should take the commission's test and fight Manny". Marquez took and passed the same tests Pacquiao took and his fans were screaming Mayweather should take but yet Marquez is a steroid user? Pacquiao is the only one who has openly refused random blood testing close to fight time. should be questioning him and not Marquez. Go away.
                    dude , youve been calling for pac to lose eversince in hope that pac loses so floyd does'nt need to fight him .. so sthu

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
                    I am a boxing fan, that is my agenda.

What is your agenda pac-stain ?
                    no you aint , your a pissboy fan

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    i know it not you!
                    i know bro , i know

Comment

• still laughing at your user-name.....

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      i hate to be the one to tell you this, but....Nobody gives a f#ck what you think! Thanks for your post though :ANWOD:
                      " PAC-BOY "

Comment

Working...
                      X