No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Rips Medical Claims: Eyes Two Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by puga View Post
    oh shut the hell up floyd fan ..floyd was never more dominat than pac vs 4 out of 5 common oppnets yet here you are talking as if floyd was the one who beat pac ..your hero is a b1cth who gets no respect ..be content with that..and STFU
    Bob Arum has been hiding Pacquiao from Mayweather for more than 3 years.

And yet you think they would let Floyd get anywhere near him now ?

Comment

• Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
      Bob Arum has been hiding Pacquiao from Mayweather for more than 3 years.

And yet you think they would let Floyd get anywhere near him now ?
      why are you a floyd fan all of a sudden?

Comment

Me wuv Manny, Pac da best

Dude, I do not believe that 1 single member of Team Pacquiao truly believes that..... but good for you.

I do not believe that 1 single member of Team Pacquiao truly believes that Manny could beat Floyd..... definitely not Trampler and Arum, but also Roach and Ariza..... even Buboy.

But good for you.
        you know Manny would rip Floyd up...just admit it! I knew you were a Pac Fan. Its good that you came to your senses !

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
          If Manny takes a 5th fight with Marquez. He is going to get KO'd again. There is nothing Manny can do or learn at this point in his career that will get him over the Marquez hump. He couldn't do it with Freddie for 12 years, 4 fights, 3 weight classes with age and power on his side. Marquez only gets better every time he fights Manny. Next time the KO comes sooner. Manny fans are hyping Pacquiao up. They need to tell hto sit his ass down because after that earth shattering KO punch he is going to be reluctant to pull the trigger because of thinking he could get caught with that same right hand.
          Would love to see pacquiao come back cause he is an exciting fighter but you're right man he won't be the same fighter won't be as aggressive and that will play right into Marquez's counterpunching possibly getting knocked out again in any case that being said an April return is way early should rest and forget about Marquez he can't do nothing with he'll have nasty flashbacks with every exchange.

Comment

why are you a floyd fan all of a sudden?
            hes probably a floyd fan because of this....

Comment

Why are you so stupid ?

Marquez has had Pacquiao..... hurt, in trouble, and bambi-legged, in ALL of their previous fights.

Pac got caught walking on to a punch that was perfectly timed.

What dont you get ?

Seriously puga, you are very stupid.

Haven't you pac-stains learned that your PED excuse - aside from being hilariously hypocritical - is even more ignorant than the foot-stepping excuse that you ******s ran with after the 3rd schooling that Pac received from Marquez.

You crybaby's are hilarious

Comment

Come on man, its pointless trying to defend him, everyone knows Pac has been juicing since Diaz..... that is why he refused the blood tests.

Smarten up.
                why since diaz ?..i thought diaz was a bum to guys..why would he juice for that..

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
                Exactly, and not only is Manny a boxer/singer/actor/politician..... he single-handedly rejuvenated the planking fad.
                nope some of you mexicans became a floyd fans because you need help aginats us pacfans , thats the truth..you wanna team up on
                us

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                did I even mention anything about Mayweather in that post you replied to? Only about Pacquiao refusing to take the random blood tests that his fans now want JMM to take but said Floyd used them to duck Pacquiao. Ironic to say the least. Anyway, Floyd was dominate against JMM and Pacquiao NEVER has been over 12 years, 3 different weight classes, 4 fights, age and power on his side. Not to mention Floyd was coming off of being semi retired for over a year and he toyed with Marquez the same Marquez prior to Memo. Anyway please stop bringin up Mayweather when you post to me because I'm talking about Marquez/Pacquiao because anyone with half a brain should know that if Pacquiao cannot dodge or see a counter right hand then he is not beating Mayweather AT ALL.
                so what if i mentioned floyd ..ive seen your post to know your agenda ..and your not really goood at hiding it..

Comment

out of those list who thought it was robbery ?..no one , thats what..majority had it close unlike the bradely fight....
                  HAHHAHA

I just proved that history will reflect this.....

1.) Pacquiao has arguably never beaten Marquez

2.) Pacquiao got DESTROYED in the 4th fight

3.) The winner of the rivalry is the last man standing, and that wasn't Plankiao

Comment

nope not just that..

he's labeled a cheater and snitch for life

ariza is just a bigmouthed kid who hasn't been caught yet....

the more you defend memo , the more guiltier jmm gets
                    Fixed.....

Comment

• Team Pacquiao know whats up.....

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
                      Me wuv Manny, Pac da best

Dude, I do not believe that 1 single member of Team Pacquiao truly believes that..... but good for you.

I do not believe that 1 single member of Team Pacquiao truly believes that Manny could beat Floyd..... definitely not Trampler and Arum, but also Roach and Ariza..... even Buboy.

But good for you.
                      I repeat..... I do not believe that 1 single member of Team Pacquiao truly believes that Manny could beat Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X