Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Rips Medical Claims: Eyes Two Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think a Doctor can make a statement about what he thinks but he must understand that to offer an unsolicited opinion as a health professional of a athlete/fighter of Manny's level the way that it was done was going to lead to a lot of criticism. However I can understand why he'd make a statement like he did, however the average layman is capable of that as well. Manny's taken a lot of punches, his style of fighting is exciting but it comes at a price.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
      I know I always said that Marquez is a great counterpuncher but mayweather's is the best mayweather's won't ko pacquiao he will just punish him for 12 rds. It would be real painful to watch Freddie would probably end up stopping it.
      That is exactly what would happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
        Pac has many " Frazier's " ..... thats why he wont fight them.

Marquez has Pacquiao's number, plain and simple.

Michael Koncz was the only smart one when it came to Marquez.....
        "I told Manny to stay away from Marquez because he has your number"

The last man standing.....

well , jmm has plenty too its just that he's too obssesed with pac did'nt bother to face anybody else...he's like a gay stalker

Comment

" PAC-BOY "

still laughing at all your leaduppercut accounts getting banned:WORD:

Comment

• Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
            That's a **** test ***t. and you just failed.

Only ****s will look at my Avi.
            You have taken time out of your busy day to run..... " **** tests " ?

Get a life.

And try to include a girlfriend.

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
              well , jmm has plenty too its just that he's too obssesed with pac did'nt bother to face anybody else...he's like a gay stalker
              have you put the legs back on your manny-doll yet ?

Here, something for you to remember.....

Comment

Get a life.

Don't worry buddy I failed the **** test too, we can be ****s together.

And when did boxing scene change thier link pics at the top of the page?

Comment

dude , youve been calling for pac to lose eversince in hope that pac loses so floyd does'nt need to fight him .. so sthu

no you aint , your a pissboy fan

i know bro , i know
                  Delusional much? Now he is speculating. I thought Manny getting KO'd like that would get rid of posters like you but I guess I was wrong.... oh well.

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                    Don't worry buddy I failed the **** test too, we can be ****s together.

And when did boxing scene change thier link pics at the top of the page?
                    Originally posted by stretchedout View Post

Get a life.

LMFAO....Boxingscene made a loooove connection.

Comment

no you aint , your a pissboy fan
                      Nah, Mayweather is simply a much better fighter than Pacquiao.

He is on a different level, which makes your PED whining hilarious.

Marquez is my boy, but even though he looked much better at welter vs Pacquiao, he couldnt live with Mayweather either.

Mayweather would kill Pacquiao, just like knowledgeable boxing insiders have been saying for years.

Smarten up

Comment

Working...
                      X