Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Rips Medical Claims: Eyes Two Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Those Neurologist were just trying to piggy back off Pac's name

Ethically what they did was completely wrong and should have there license to practice medicine revoked. A Doctor can get in trouble if he reveals something about his patient because there is doctor-patient confidentiality.

These doctors never even met Pac and were going by interviews on TV GTFOH

Pac saying he wants to fight twice next year and wants JMM 5 just proves that he ain't no b*tch, lets see if JMM is though
    What makes you think a fifth fight will make a difference? Pacquiao was hurt really bad he will have nasty flasbacks if he ever climbs in the ring with Marquez again I ain't talkin smack here man I'm bein for real.

Comment

• So a couple of points I've noticed browsing this thread.

Pacquaio fanboys are worse then Kardashian, Jersey Shore, Keisha, Nicky Minaj, or Justin Bieber fanboy.

Anyone upset at the doctors need to calmdown; the doctors were asked for thier opinions and gave it. Incidently, how many of you have ever asked a medical and/or health professional for advice outside of a doctors workplace?

Parkinsons ain't no joke and it ain't no bed of roses, just ask Ali. All the boxing accolades and honors dont mean dip if you don't have the health to enjoy them.

Don't drag Nonito into the whole Mexico vs Phillipines arguement, he's more American then he is Filipino.

And while the fanboys are still gushing over their 'Mexicutioner', wasn't the next big Filipino star Mercito Gesta? Vazquez didn't just beat Gesta, he exposed and made Gesta boring. Incidently on that card there were 3 Filipino fighters; all 3lost.

Too many fans are emotionally invested. Quit it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        you know Manny would rip Floyd up...just admit it! I knew you were a Pac Fan. Its good that you came to your senses !
        Mayweather would break Manny down and beat him up.

He would be walking Pac down by the 5th round, Roach would stop it.

They aint gonna let Pacquiao anywhere near Mayweather, especially now that Manny looks natural.

Comment

• So Manny wants to fight again in April...cool.

I hope it's someone with decent to good power, because watching dude get KTFO was hilarious. I feel like we going to be reliving the Roy Jones Jr saga all over again.

Comment

• Say what you will Pac fans, he is done. He is going to go the route of RJJ and start to take more vicious KO's. Any mystique he had is gone, period. No one EVER recovers 100% from a brutal KO like that, especially a big time star like Pac. So let Pac and his fans rip the doctors who are saying this, time will tell. People are making light of that KO, that was brutal and embarrassing. That was one of the worst KO's of the last 5-10 years in boxing. Even Hatton and Pwills were semi-awake/eyes open, even though KOed. Pac was flat out, knocked out cold, asleep and needed smelling salts to even be somewhat coherent. When in recent memory has anyone seen that happen? RJJ is probably the only other boxing star at that level to be KOed like that in God knows how many years. Even if he recovers 80-90% physically, mentally forget it. Now he will always be afraid of that right hand coming back to put him to sleep, mark my word. So his choice will be to fight the same way and get KOed again or fight hesitantly, worried about it and not be that effective. Either way, it is a lose lose for him. I respect Pac, regardless of how much I hate his fans and I admit he is a great fighter. But that KO was a nail in his coffin.

Comment

• Team Pacquiao are SHOOK..........

Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
              Would love to see pacquiao come back cause he is an exciting fighter but you're right man he won't be the same fighter won't be as aggressive and that will play right into Marquez's counterpunching possibly getting knocked out again in any case that being said an April return is way early should rest and forget about Marquez he can't do nothing with he'll have nasty flashbacks with every exchange.
              Yep, forget Mayweather, he would kill Pac..... they should worry about Marquez.

That boy got Pac's number, plain and simple. Everyone else can see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
                Come on man, its pointless trying to defend him, everyone knows Pac has been juicing since Diaz..... that is why he refused the blood tests.

Smarten up.
                Will it make you mad if I said
                FUk Pac AND Fuk Floyd?

Listen to you and your virgin lisp..
                lissppspsisispspspsps I HATE PAC I LOVE FLOYD

Dude you and all the Pac- Tardds worship two god damn midgets
                who weight as much as my left nut.

Fuking Morons .... I hope Pac and Floyd both get KTFO (Pac again)
                will be harilous if Floyd slips into some coma and Pac follows him .

How the fuk are you god damn Pac -Tards and Flowmos still in existence?

Look at you virgin *** wetters worshipping two pygmies.

Comment

• It was the most idiotic thing I've ever heard. They've not once seen him in person, yet make those kinds of comments? Brutally ******ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
                    Come on man, its pointless trying to defend him, everyone knows Pac has been juicing since Diaz..... that is why he refused the blood tests.

Smarten up.
                    ost only came up when the floyd demanded it ..where you getting your infos? mexican library?

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
                    Exactly, and not only is Manny a boxer/singer/actor/politician..... he single-handedly rejuvenated the planking fad.
                    he also perfected mexicutioning

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    hes probably a floyd fan because of this....

]
                    thats them not me

Seriously puga, you are very stupid.

Haven't you pac-stains learned that your PED excuse - aside from being hilariously hypocritical - is even more ignorant than the foot-stepping excuse that you ******s ran with after the 3rd schooling that Pac received from Marquez.

You crybaby's are hilarious ::
                    maruqez schooled no one..and he has'nt beaten no one too expet pacqauio, his resume is pathetic at best without pac

HAHHAHA

I just proved that history will reflect this.....

1.) Pacquiao has arguably never beaten Marquez

2.) Pacquiao got DESTROYED in the 4th fight

3.) The winner of the rivalry is the last man standing, and that wasn't Plankiao

1. he's also arguably beaten marquez 3 times
                    2, pac was winnig that fight, thanks to memo jmm got the win
                    3. thats only a lil piece of rivalry..jmm is pac's joe frazier to ali

Comment

• Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                      Will it make you mad if I said
                      FUk Pac AND Fuk Floyd?

Listen to you and your virgin lisp..
                      lissppspsisispspspsps I HATE PAC I LOVE FLOYD

Dude you and all the Pac- Tardds worship two god damn midgets
                      who weight as much as my left nut.

Fuking Morons .... I hope Pac and Floyd both get KTFO (Pac again)
                      will be harilous if Floyd slips into some coma and Pac follows him .

How the fuk are you god damn Pac -Tards and Flowmos still in existence?

Look at you virgin *** wetters worshipping two pygmies.
                      i hate to be the one to tell you this, but....Nobody gives a f#ck what you think! Thanks for your post though :ANWOD:

Comment

Working...
                      X