No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Rips Medical Claims: Eyes Two Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
    Here are just a few examples, but stop being silly dude, history will reflect what actually happened, and we all watched those fights..... EVERYBODY knows, that Manny Pacquiao has arguably never beaten Juan Manuel Marquez.....

"To those who watched their fights, it remains difficult to see one man’s superiority over the other..... the first two times, the edge was seen going to Marquez"
    http://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiao-...-update--46019

"Pacquiao won for the second time, though there was as much debate about the judges scorecards, if not more, than in their previous meetings"
    http://www.boxingscene.com/fighting-...quez-4---57459

"To this day a bitter Marquez claims that the fight was his and Sugar tends to agree with him. "I thought Marquez won," Sugar said frankly."
    http://www.examiner.com/article/bert...ao-and-marquez

"they were both fights you could arguably make the case that Pacquiao lost." ~ Al Bernstein
    http://www.examiner.com/article/al-b...and-the-future

out of those list who thought it was robbery ?..no one , thats what..majority had it close unlike the bradely fight....

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
      what happened to memo's history of cheating and drug dealing?
      He got rich by mentoring guys like Alex Ariza.

Comment

• Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
        He got rich by mentoring guys like Alex Ariza.
        nope not just that..

he's labeled a cheater and snitch for life

ariza is just a bigmouthed kid who's really has'nt violated anything..

the more you defend memo , the more guiltier jmm gets

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          i agree...Manny would steam roll over boring ole Floyd. Not even competitive...Floyd knows this too thats why hes ducked him for years....LOL
          Me wuv Manny, Pac da best

Dude, I do not believe that 1 single member of Team Pacquiao truly believes that..... but good for you.

I do not believe that 1 single member of Team Pacquiao truly believes that Manny could beat Floyd..... definitely not Trampler and Arum, but also Roach and Ariza..... even Buboy.

But good for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
            yea lets forget about Pac dropping Marquez 5-1.

you will never understand because you're a shameless ass floyd d*ck rider.
            Pac dropped Marquez 5 times and could not decisively beat him and you're proud of this?

Marquez dropped Pacquiao twice in one fight mind you and put him in space with the second knock down. Go away. Don't have nothing to do with Floyd because Marquez has always been one of my top fighters as well and you should know this. I always called Marquez/Pacquiao fights. Didn't mention Floyd at all. That's what a boxing fan does with different fighters and not just one like yourself. Who else do you like? Let me guess...... Donaire? But you probably didn't like him before Manny got his head knocked off. Now you're looking for a knew hero.

Comment

clottey let pac swing away fool..he was'nt punching back..and pac has always had high volume of pucnhes unless his opponent was just trying to survive..

jmm came from a fat ww to having a timothy bradley physiuqe and has a one punch ko power overnight..

when there is smoke there is a fire ..jmm was the smoke, memo was the fire
              Come on man, its pointless trying to defend him, everyone knows Pac has been juicing since Diaz..... that is why he refused the blood tests.

Smarten up.

Comment

• pacquiao is stubborn as hell, GREAT! i hope he fights this april, i'm guessing cowboy stadium, should be an opponent with a belt

Comment

i dunno but i know why mexicans are turning floyd fans all of a sudden..it's the decade of heartache pac gave you
                  Exactly, and not only is Manny a boxer/singer/actor/politician..... he single-handedly rejuvenated the planking fad.

Comment

oh shut the hell up floyd fan ..floyd was never more dominat than pac vs 4 out of 5 common oppnets yet here you are talking as if floyd was the one who beat pac ..your hero is a b1cth who gets no respect ..be content with that..and STFU
                    did I even mention anything about Mayweather in that post you replied to? Only about Pacquiao refusing to take the random blood tests that his fans now want JMM to take but said Floyd used them to duck Pacquiao. Ironic to say the least. Anyway, Floyd was dominate against JMM and Pacquiao NEVER has been over 12 years, 3 different weight classes, 4 fights, age and power on his side. Not to mention Floyd was coming off of being semi retired for over a year and he toyed with Marquez the same Marquez prior to Memo. Anyway please stop bringin up Mayweather when you post to me because I'm talking about Marquez/Pacquiao because anyone with half a brain should know that if Pacquiao cannot dodge or see a counter right hand then he is not beating Mayweather AT ALL.
                    Last edited by GRUSTLER; 01-04-2013, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                      yea lets forget about Pac dropping Marquez 5-1.

you will never understand because you're a shameless ass floyd d*ck rider.
                      1.) In your little fantasy land the score is actually 5-2. Did you forget that Marquez dropped Pacquiao in the 3rd round before destroying him in the 6th?

2.) But in the real world, everybody knows that Pacquiao has never beaten Marquez. The world also knows that the winner is the last man standing.....

Comment

Working...
                      X