No announcement yet.

May 4th card will have Mayweather, Canelo, and Broner fighting on it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Well it's like morons vs morons up in here.

I don't see Floyd ducking Canelo, Trout, or Sergio.

I see Sergio fighting Martin Murray for some damn reason, and Canelo ducking Trout possibly.
    It sure is

Martinez obviously isn't an option for May, at least.

I think Canelo-Trout is possible. I'm giving Canelo the benefit of the doubt, I think he'll take the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      I was on the fence about buying the card....with Mayweather ducking Martinez,Trout and Canelo to fight a SFW but I was still considering buying it for Canelo Cotto

but with Broner stinking up the card i'm definitely not buying it
      hahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        It sure is

Martinez obviously isn't an option for May, at least.

I think Canelo-Trout is possible. I'm giving Canelo the benefit of the doubt, I think he'll take the fight.
        I just can't understand the whole Floyd is ducking the Middleweight champ, who's fighting the likes of Darren Barker, Matthew Macklin (I was okay with this one though), Murray, and a pointless Chavez rematch probably, lately.

I mean if Sergio has realized his making 154 healthy has sailed, that's fine. He needs to come out and say it. And if he realizes he's not going to fight smaller fighters who bring in tons of money, than fine. But he should focus on taking the best fights for him at 160 then. Martin Murray isn't close to that, it'd be like if Floyd fought Marcos Maidana, Jose Lopez, or some s**t. He'd get nailed to the cross.

But yet some people, not you and I (I know you dislike it as much as I do), give Sergio a pass for that s**t.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
          after watching the video with him and floyd and where floyd said he is going to show 24/7 with broner in it and have him on the undercard. anyone think they might put the Broner/Gamboa fight on this undercard????
          I think Broner vs Gamboa is big enough to headline it's own PPV

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            I was on the fence about buying the card....with Mayweather ducking Martinez,Trout and Canelo to fight a SFW but I was still considering buying it for Canelo Cotto

but with Broner stinking up the card i'm definitely not buying it
            you're a shiiiity troll. your jokes lack wit, you post in every thread (which, make for shiiity reads) AND you lack basic boxing knowledge. may you die off in a rage waged deep in a bag of snyder's of hanover pretzels .... a good big piece lodged in your throat

that or a dry aaass sope with a piece of pastor too big to get down.

happy holidays

Comment

I just can't understand the whole Floyd is ducking the Middleweight champ, who's fighting the likes of Darren Barker, Matthew Macklin (I was okay with this one though), Murray, and a pointless Chavez rematch probably, lately.

I mean if Sergio has realized his making 154 healthy has sailed, that's fine. He needs to come out and say it. And if he realizes he's not going to fight smaller fighters who bring in tons of money, than fine. But he should focus on taking the best fights for him at 160 then. Martin Murray isn't close to that, it'd be like if Floyd fought Marcos Maidana, Jose Lopez, or some s**t. He'd get nailed to the cross.

But yet some people, not you and I (I know you dislike it as much as I do), give Sergio a pass for that s**t.
              Well he will prolly be fighting guerrero which is kinda like fighting maidana

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                Really??? Maidana is coming off a lopsided loss to Alexander, and a tune up like fight against Karass.

Guerrero's at least beaten two Top 10 WW's, and is a top ranked WW. I mean who can Floyd fight in May that's more legit than Guerrero???

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                  how do you not see that guerrero is more of an established fighter, now, than canelo is? seriously, guerrero, when he was fighting at 126 was the biggest feather i'd ever seen. his skill set, speed, heart and determination make this a fight. yeah, he is fighting fmj. the sickest fighter of our era .... get out of the systematic routine of thinking and just know that if (and probably so) when guerrero catches the treatment from fmj ... that canelo wont fare any better.

the hell has this site gotten to that now i'm defending fmj??

Comment

Really??? Maidana is coming off a lopsided loss to Alexander, and a tune up like fight against Karass.

Guerrero's at least beaten two Top 10 WW's, and is a top ranked WW. I mean who can Floyd fight in May that's more legit than Guerrero???
                    Originally posted by baya View Post
                    how do you not see that guerrero is more of an established fighter, now, than canelo is? seriously, guerrero, when he was fighting at 126 was the biggest feather i'd ever seen. his skill set, speed, heart and determination make this a fight. yeah, he is fighting fmj. the sickest fighter of our era .... get out of the systematic routine of thinking and just know that if (and probably so) when guerrero catches the treatment from fmj ... that canelo wont fare any better.

the hell has this site gotten to that now i'm defending fmj??
                    I look more at potential than resume.

Guerrero has nothing in his arsenal that will trouble floyd, granted he is the same pre jail time. Also guerrero struggled with aydin so dont even.

Good win against berto, but did you see anything there that says hey maybe this guy got a chance.

Canelo may be less establish, but he got stuff in his game that can change the fight in a beat. And lets get real, no one is a better boxer than floyd.

Comment

Sergio Martinez*
                      Austin Trout
                      Juan Manuel Marquez @ 143/144
                      Manny Pacquiao
                      Tim Bradley
                      Lucas Matthysse **

All top quality in their respective divisions and all likely to make for a more competitive fight than Guerrero.

* Murray could easily be paid to step aside.
                      ** catchweight

Comment

Working...
                      X