Collapse
No announcement yet.

May 4th card will have Mayweather, Canelo, and Broner fighting on it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner-Gamboa is not happening with 50 Cent as Gamboa's promoter. 50 burned bridges with Golden Boy and Mayweather, so he will now be left out of big GBP/Mayweather cards. 50 will put Gamboa on his friend Bob Arum's cards or his own card.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      He's trying to get under your skin.

Maniac is actually a really funny guy.
      Is it just me, or is the Mayweather trolling getting really bad the past couple weeks since Manny was KO'd???

It reminds me of when Floyd was ducking Vivian Harris, Ricky Hatton, Carlos Baldomir, Shane Mosley supposedly. I'll never forget the Floyd ducking Vivian Harris s**t.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Is it just me, or is the Mayweather trolling getting really bad the past couple weeks since Manny was KO'd???

It reminds me of when Floyd was ducking Vivian Harris, Ricky Hatton, Carlos Baldomir, Shane Mosley supposedly. I'll never forget the Floyd ducking Vivian Harris s**t.
        I think it's just to combat all the moronic Mayweather guys coming out the wood work that are acting like it was Mayweather who knocked out Pacquaio, not Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          I think it's just to combat all the moronic Mayweather guys coming out the wood work that are acting like it was Mayweather who knocked out Pacquaio, not Marquez.
          Well it's like morons vs morons up in here.

I don't see Floyd ducking Canelo, Trout, or Sergio.

I see Sergio fighting Martin Murray for some damn reason, and Canelo ducking Trout possibly.

Comment

But i was told pac tards were going away once manny gets beat?

Comment

Well it's like morons vs morons up in here.

I don't see Floyd ducking Canelo, Trout, or Sergio.

I see Sergio fighting Martin Murray for some damn reason, and Canelo ducking Trout possibly.
              Dont act dumb

After years of chasing the fight sergio gave up, he knows its not happening, so dont act like its his fault for going after a different fighter.

As for trout, he aint gonna bother cause he knows his unknown ass wont get the chance

Comment

Floyd's not ducking any of the three.....

Sergio is a damn Middleweight and has been set to fight Martin Murray for the last couple months, instead of his own threats in his division. Canelo hasn;t done d**k to earn a fight, has no legit wins whatsoever. And Austin Trout....really??? I am a big Trout fan, but NO ONE, not even Trout himself is calling for that fight.

Canelo IS DUCKING TROUT
                Youre right...not just three....Everyone! Been doing it for years! :ANYWORD:

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                  Dont act dumb

After years of chasing the fight sergio gave up, he knows its not happening, so dont act like its his fault for going after a different fighter.

As for trout, he aint gonna bother cause he knows his unknown ass wont get the chance
                  Years??? The fight picked up steam Late 2011 possibly.

But really at this point, Sergio hasn't been to 154 in 4 years and 8 fights, and isn't even fighting his own biggest threats in his own weight class. Why is Sergio wasting time with Murray, instead of fighting Geale, Golovkin, Pirog???

Trout himself isn't even calling for that fight, it's like saying let's make Pacquiao vs Alexander or some s**t. It's not even being thought about.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                    But i was told pac tards were going away once manny gets beat?
                    I said that......I don't even say Pac_Tard

Comment

The guy that needs to fight Trout is Saul "Canelo" Alvarez.....will he....I don't know.

Comment

Working...
                      X