No announcement yet.

May 4th card will have Mayweather, Canelo, and Broner fighting on it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    True, but from broner's standpoint I dont like it. Makes him look too small when he needs to look big. You don't want to look like you are riding floyds coattails, IMO.

Maybe just this once, in May I can go along with it I guess. But Broner's entrances amd post fight interiews are only good if people are watching.

I think in general more fans are watching on a BAD or WCB main then at 9:45 ish on a ppv.
    IMO This whole idea people don't watch until the main event is only true when it comes to the live gate. Where people are out gambling until 11;30 and Floyd finally fights.

People at home who just spent $70 are watching the fights, especially if its ONE of the high profiled marketed fights like Broners would be.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      IMO This whole idea people don't watch until the main event is only true when it comes to the live gate. Where people are out gambling until 11;30 and Floyd finally fights.

People at home who just spent $70 are watching the fights, especially if its ONE of the high profiled marketed fights like Broners would be.
      not always. everyone comes to my crib to watch the fights and even with 2 widescreens in my basement we dont always watch the early fight.

again, just this one time I'm cool with it. But if I'm broner, I'd rather have the main event the following saturday after the replay than the 3rd ppv spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        not always. everyone comes to my crib to watch the fights and even with 2 widescreens in my basement we dont always watch the early fight.

again, just this one time I'm cool with it. But if I'm broner, I'd rather have the main event the following saturday after the replay than the 3rd ppv spot.
        Nothing wrong with your idea either.

Comment

• Broner vs who though?

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
            Broner vs who though?
            Gavin Rees Rematch

Comment

Working...
            X