• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Alvarez-Cotto.

Mayweather-Martinez or Pacquaio

Winners fight each other.

Everyone's a winner.
    Man, you are saying what I'm thinking today. This.

Comment

A bunch of cringe-worthy quotes. Calling Lopez "a great win"? Saying that Canelo chooses "when he wants to fight". "Every test you put in front of him, he passes with flying colors" -___-, did I miss something?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        And whats floyd's excuse?
        ???? Floyd beat Miguel Cotto at the full weight limit at 154. Where you been?

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
          YOU just owned da Grustler , LMAO !!!!!!
          How when Floyd is a title holder at 154 and Manny got his at 150 and then vacated it because he felt like he was too small for the weight after Margarito made him crap blood from that body punch. You're a and always will be a jack ass.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
            ???? Floyd beat Miguel Cotto at the full weight limit at 154. Where you been?
            So whats his excuse for not fighting Sergio at 154?

Comment

I do not see Mayweather fighting Canelo! I do see a Canelo/Marteniz fight occurring and that could be a excellent fight or even an idea of Cotto. Though I do believe Cotto would lose by TKO or Decision but the Martinez fight could be a classic!

Comment

Originally posted by APBrooklyn View Post
                canelo would stop Cotto - too much power. Cotto doesnt have the largest frame for a 154lb. Canelo vs martinez would be great for May 4 - I pick the younger fighter in that one. Canelos future is soon @ 160. Floyd by all means should stay fighting back @ 147- unless he goes on some type of muscle-mass training regiment or something - which we all doubt...The power @ 154 can hurt Floyd now as he gets tagged a little more than he used to. Let's hope for a mid-March fight for Floyd - not May because @ this point that kind of inactivity will hurt more than ever before...
                what???????
                Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
                Stop it... who has canelo stopped at 154 that is a legitimate fighter? He got rocked by Cotto's little brother... fought an old mosley & that 140 pounder josesito... ohh and baldomir
                Well said!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  So whats his excuse for not fighting Sergio at 154?
                  I'm not in Mayweather's entourage or his business consultant/manager. All I read some time ago was when he was asked about fighting Martinez he said at a 150 catch weight. He knows Martinez is a problem because he already stated that Sergio has an impressive fighting style. I would be surprised if Canelo takes the fight and if he does, more power to him but Sergio is KO'n him period. Floyd should stay at 147 if he doesn't plan to fight the guys there. You're acting like I'm taking up for Mayweather but fact is, I don't think he can beat Martinez. What I said about Manny is the truth and you went into Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
                    Truth is Floyd is smart... his history in boxing tells us... he waits until a big threat gets beatdown or gets into wars.. so then he says "Im ready to Die" Same thing he is doing for Pacquiao... not looking so hot lately... maybe is the right time to fight him.
                    who do you mean? odh, manny or shane, cotto? well they all refused to fight floyd when they were prime. why? because corrales, castillo, gatti all chose to fight floyd in their primes and look what happened to them.

all i ask is you be honest about floyd's whole career. prior to the odh fight floyd was a high risk low reward fight for any of the top fighters so they avoided him. shane had a toothache, cotto decided it was better to wait, manny was afraid of needles and ODH waited until he didn't have to split money with Bob.

Hold people accountable for their actions!

Comment

Do Mexico vs Argentina triple header

Canelo vs Martinez
                      Soto Karrass vs Maidana 2
                      Josesito Lopez vs Matthysse

Comment

Working...
                      X