No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Canelo's Big Three Are All Possible For May 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Twosweethooks is by far one of the biggest trolls on this site. It's scary though, he believe's the moronic crap he types.

So an undefeated Hatton and Top 10 P4P wasn't a threat???
    Oscar at 154 lbs wasn't a threat, but he was when Manny fought him at 145???
    Mosley was also a fight everyone wanted at that time, coming off stopping Margarito. He was suposedly so much of a threat, Arum himself said Floyd wouldn't take that risky of a fight and that's when Manny said he'd only fight Shane at like 143 lbs or something.
    Ortiz was also another fight people said Floyd wouldn't take, because it'd be a big risk coming off a layoff to fight Ortiz.
    Cotto at 154 lbs wasn't a risk, but he was somehow a risk when Manny fought him???

God damn you are just....the epitome of what's wrong with fans of this sport.
    Why would you bring up Margarito when you know Floyd ducked him not to mention pac and now soon to be Martinez. You floyd queens can't even admit his cherry picking when the whole rest of the world sees it and says it. You think 80% of the sports fans who call mayweather a cherry picker are haters. You are delusional and in denial because he does clearly cherry pick and has since Castillo beat that azz. face the facts because the truth hurts and that's what your hero is KNOWN for everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
      Oh man you kn ow these floyd stans can't admit he cherry picks. These Mr health comes first queens will tell you Gatti was a challenge.
      posters like you are so sad. you are just like the people who say manny ducked zahir raheem. anyone floyd fought is no challenge. hate if you have to.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
        He hasn't faced adversity cause of the contenders he has faced. If he gets blown out by one of those guys the first excuse will be that he wasn't ready.

GBP is not doing the right thing in getting their fighter ready for the big challenges. The dude is famous without a signature win
        If he steps up to any of those three he would be facing plenty of adversity, sure he might get wrecked but that is boxing.

Sink or swim time, either he wins or time to go back to the drawing board. A person can drowned in the shallow end just like the deep end~

I see your point and I generally agree with gradual progression for prospects but people are clamoring for Canelo to step it up and any of those guys would be stepping up of the highest order so I don't see why that sort would complain. If a guys steps up there is always a chance of falling short though that is the point of stepping up.
        Last edited by The Gambler1981; 10-17-2012, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
          Oh man you kn ow these floyd stans can't admit he cherry picks. These Mr health comes first queens will tell you Gatti was a challenge.
          Hey, U forgot the Great "PERFORMANCE", by Bought and Paid for, Ortiz!!!

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
            What should happen is :

Sergio vs Mayweather jr

Canelo vs Cotto

same nite

BUT

What will happen is :

Canelo vs Sergio or Cotto and May chicken JR will Wait out like normal for those guys to pummel each other to death and then take the winner maybe

Any threat scares poor little jr to death
            Thats what should happen. Sergio should fight Canelo, and Floyd should fight the winner. THATS how you set up a Mega Dumped, And Pumped SuperDuperFight! Martinez coming off a tough win against Canelo to face Floyd. Both fights will be on ppv so the winner coming off a ppv fight, to face Jr!

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
              Hey, U forgot the Great "PERFORMANCE", by Bought and Paid for, Ortiz!!!
              what about the great bought performance by Clottey or the judges during JMM.

Come on guys this is old

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                Hope its cotto.Been wanting to see that fight for awhile.
                Me too. That way after they beat Canelo then we can see Lara fight a more credible opponent than the name "Canelo".

Comment

So where is Floyd? Isn't Canelo the number one on GBP's list for possible opponents for Floyd? May 5, Cinco de Mayo. Mexican Canelo has all the right ingredients for businessman Floyd's next fight. But why is he taking a long time to announce it?

Comment

Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
                    So your saying Floyd has never had a threat in his career?? So he was a threat to Pac?? Oh I know Marquez who Mayweather dog walked, Bradley who just beat him, are the 2 DUDES WHO KNOCKECD PAC OUT?? Random Blood Testing WHICH HE STILL HASN'T taking I don't care how many times he has agreed to has he taking it?? Oh I thought so.

Every fighter is now starting to take random testing, Doinaire did it for his last fight, Khan, Canelo, etc... The list is growing. Another question you keep saying Floyd should fight Martinez at 154 right??

Floyds only 2 fights at 154 he came in at 150 and 151 did he not?? My question is if the world wants to see Floyd and Pac fight at 147 which they have been fighting at for years now comfortable, my question for you pac-tard is why is it cool for Mayweather to move up to 154 where he doesn't make weight?? And if he doesn't he is scared?? But Pac who also fights at 147 comfortable gets a pass from moving up to 154, so is Pac scared then?? Oh I thought so

But what you need to do is, hop off pac's nutts for a second, learn the sport as a whole, not just the fighters that Floyd and Pac fought. Another pac-tard schooled, and another one WHO WON'T ANSWER THE QUESTION... But I do have fun owning these chumps.
                    Starz, tell us, who The SAFETY First CHUMP, has faced in the last 8 yrs, that was a THREAT???

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                      So where is Floyd? Isn't Canelo the number one on GBP's list for possible opponents for Floyd? May 5, Cinco de Mayo. Mexican Canelo has all the right ingredients for businessman Floyd's next fight. But why is he taking a long time to announce it?
                      because he can. don't be mad that he is waiting to see how things fall out so he knows what his best options are. patience grasshopper.

Comment

Working...
                      X