Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Canelo's Big Three Are All Possible For May 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

canelo would stop Cotto - too much power. Cotto doesnt have the largest frame for a 154lb. Canelo vs martinez would be great for May 4 - I pick the younger fighter in that one. Canelos future is soon @ 160. Floyd by all means should stay fighting back @ 147- unless he goes on some type of muscle-mass training regiment or something - which we all doubt...The power @ 154 can hurt Floyd now as he gets tagged a little more than he used to. Let's hope for a mid-March fight for Floyd - not May because @ this point that kind of inactivity will hurt more than ever before...

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      every fighter he's faced is a threat. he's just great at nuetralizing their strengths which reduces their threat level. but posters like you do the usual-if floyd didn't fight a guy then he haters make them some huge threat.
      Dunn some people are just blind or they are playing the three stooges where Curly said I can't see I can't see, Moe said Whats wrong? Curly said "I've GOT my Eyes closed"

ITS NOT HATE

ITs about taking advantage of the situation and then claiming to be the P4P #1 which he is far from it.

YOU need to open yer eyes mang !!

Jr claimed back when Pac fought Hatton and should have signed instead to fight JMM, that he never turned down a challenge

LIED

Margo in his prime , elite challenged him

JR limp wristed said no not now

Merchant said after JR ran from little Hatton, he was retiring , why?? Because Cotto was on top, he didn't want to fight a threat, he waited until Cotto has his brains bashed out by a prime Margo and Prime Pacman

Lets just get up todate:

Sergio is Calling him out and what does JR do ??????? HIDES like a dog in a cave

if you like that ,,goooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddd

if you think that is good boxing, have at it

If you had seen boxing before Ali you wouldn't feel the way you do

JR ain't fighting a threat that can create a loss for him.

JR hasn't and won't fight a fighter he can lose to

JR will go undefeated until he fights someone who can beat him a top elite on his game

open those eyes mang

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        because every fighter in and around Mayweather's weight has challenged him. so which fight should floyd take? Floyd has faced plenty of threats, he just beats them easily. But when you hate someone its hard to accept and acknowledge that.
        Truth is Floyd is smart... his history in boxing tells us... he waits until a big threat gets beatdown or gets into wars.. so then he says "Im ready to Die" Same thing he is doing for Pacquiao... not looking so hot lately... maybe is the right time to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by APBrooklyn View Post
          canelo would stop Cotto - too much power. Cotto doesnt have the largest frame for a 154lb. Canelo vs martinez would be great for May 4 - I pick the younger fighter in that one. Canelos future is soon @ 160. Floyd by all means should stay fighting back @ 147- unless he goes on some type of muscle-mass training regiment or something - which we all doubt...The power @ 154 can hurt Floyd now as he gets tagged a little more than he used to. Let's hope for a mid-March fight for Floyd - not May because @ this point that kind of inactivity will hurt more than ever before...
          Stop it... who has canelo stopped at 154 that is a legitimate fighter? He got rocked by Cotto's little brother... fought an old mosley & that 140 pounder josesito... ohh and baldomir

Comment

Canelo hasn't fought anybody that would get him ready to face any of those 3 names. He has a better chance to beat Cotto than the rest of them cause of his size. If Martinez can make the weight safely and healthy he will win.

Neither of the three challenges are easy. Wouldn't mind seeing Canelo succeed cause new blood in the sport is always needed.

GB has not done a good job developing him as a fighter but has done a good job developing him as an big attraction

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Twosweethooks is by far one of the biggest trolls on this site. It's scary though, he believe's the moronic crap he types.

So an undefeated Hatton and Top 10 P4P wasn't a threat???
              Oscar at 154 lbs wasn't a threat, but he was when Manny fought him at 145???
              Mosley was also a fight everyone wanted at that time, coming off stopping Margarito. He was suposedly so much of a threat, Arum himself said Floyd wouldn't take that risky of a fight and that's when Manny said he'd only fight Shane at like 143 lbs or something.
              Ortiz was also another fight people said Floyd wouldn't take, because it'd be a big risk coming off a layoff to fight Ortiz.
              Cotto at 154 lbs wasn't a risk, but he was somehow a risk when Manny fought him???

God damn you are just....the epitome of what's wrong with fans of this sport.
              Mang , you must be mad , I musta hurt your little feelings.

Open yer eyes Curly !

Trolling my AZZZZZZZZ !!!!

I stand for something, you and others are so wormy that you stand for a groomed god.

Let me explain so that even YOU can understand it.

Jr was a great fighter in the lower weight classes.

HE lost the first fight to Castillo and Castillo was ROBBED

JR made the money and fame,,,squeaking by an old washed up ODH

ONE POINT !!!!!! IF ODH had anything left he would have thrown one or two jabs in the last half of the fight and won hands down.

YOU would have thought he would have taken the rematch aye? For big money ,

JR changed !!!!!!!!!!!

JR saw that he could stay undefeated if he used his GUILE

JR is definitely good enough if he stays away from true threats:

So JR laid out his plan

are yer eyes open Curly ?

JR ONLY Planned to fight fights he could win

Contrast

Ali fought all Comers and ALL THREATS to the THRONE, ALL ELITES, he hunted them down and BEAT THEM ALL until his end.

JR doesn't fight Pac which WAS the Major threat during those years , he fights the wee LITTLE JMM who at the time was 130-135 and because it was JMM's first fight to 146 or whatever he was not ready for such a task and even at that JR CHEATED ON THE WEIGHT

Pathetic !!!!!!!

What do yall do ? PRAISE HIM PRAISE HIM JR OUR BLESSED REDEEMER !!!!!!

PAC becomes "THE" THREAT TO JR's socalled throne

What does your redeemer do ???

HE makes excuses to keep from fighting Pac the THREAT

HE says:

Pac is on bullet proof steriods

Pac won't take the test

Pac wants too much money

All of the above has been debunked

Sergio is the major threat today

What does JR do ??

Fights OLD WASHED UP BEATEN TO DEATH COTTO and bleeds poor thang

I could go on and on

but you know what ? if you want to stay blind , stay BLIND

JR will NOT fight someone until he sees a ***** in the armor , LMAO

JR couldn't carry Ali's , LEONARDS, HEARNs , HAGLERS's , PAC's , Sergios, JOCK STRAP

Jr hasn't got the guts

Therefore

with OPEN eyes, with an open MIND ,,,JR Is the #1 main FRAUD in boxing today

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                Mang , you must be mad , I musta hurt your little feelings.

Open yer eyes Curly !

Trolling my AZZZZZZZZ !!!!

I stand for something, you and others are so wormy that you stand for a groomed god.

Let me explain so that even YOU can understand it.

Jr was a great fighter in the lower weight classes.

HE lost the first fight to Castillo and Castillo was ROBBED

JR made the money and fame,,,squeaking by an old washed up ODH

ONE POINT !!!!!! IF ODH had anything left he would have thrown one or two jabs in the last half of the fight and won hands down.

YOU would have thought he would have taken the rematch aye? For big money ,

JR changed !!!!!!!!!!!

JR saw that he could stay undefeated if he used his GUILE

JR is definitely good enough if he stays away from true threats:

So JR laid out his plan

are yer eyes open Curly ?

JR ONLY Planned to fight fights he could win

Contrast

Ali fought all Comers and ALL THREATS to the THRONE, ALL ELITES, he hunted them down and BEAT THEM ALL until his end.

JR doesn't fight Pac which WAS the Major threat during those years , he fights the wee LITTLE JMM who at the time was 130-135 and because it was JMM's first fight to 146 or whatever he was not ready for such a task and even at that JR CHEATED ON THE WEIGHT

Pathetic !!!!!!!

What do yall do ? PRAISE HIM PRAISE HIM JR OUR BLESSED REDEEMER !!!!!!

PAC becomes "THE" THREAT TO JR's socalled throne

What does your redeemer do ???

HE makes excuses to keep from fighting Pac the THREAT

HE says:

Pac is on bullet proof steriods

Pac won't take the test

Pac wants too much money

All of the above has been debunked

Sergio is the major threat today

What does JR do ??

Fights OLD WASHED UP BEATEN TO DEATH COTTO and bleeds poor thang

I could go on and on

but you know what ? if you want to stay blind , stay BLIND

JR will NOT fight someone until he sees a ***** in the armor , LMAO

JR couldn't carry Ali's , LEONARDS, HEARNs , HAGLERS's , PAC's , Sergios, JOCK STRAP

Jr hasn't got the guts

Therefore

with OPEN eyes, with an open MIND ,,,JR Is the #1 main FRAUD in boxing today
                And you said you hurt my feelings....???? Looks like I got to you, troll. When did you start watching boxing???

PS: Cotto wasn't prime in 2009 either, anyone who literally types MANG doesn't deserve to be involved in a legit grown up conversation.

And it's quite funny that you mention Sergio Martinez, with 5 good wins, along side Ali/Leonard/Hearns/Halger/Floyd/Manny.

Comment

I'm getting sick of GBP when it comes to this dude!

Again, this sounds like they're putting this guy waaaay ahead of where he's supposed to be. If Mayweather decides to come back and fight on May 4 against his opponent of choice, then what will Canelo do then? Yep, you got it, take the backseat and be the co-main event.

I know that Floyd's whereabouts are unknown (as usual), but c'mon man. I'm tired of his (Floyd's) crap too. I guess it's fair that they move forward and not wait, because you'll grow old doing so. Why Sergio all of a sudden? Hope Canelo's ready. I TOTALLY disagree with the Cotto option, maybe I dont like the way they're doing it.

I mean, shouldn't Cotto have been waiting for the winner of Canelo/Trout, and NOT the other way around? That very question makes it obvious that they're using this dudes name for money, and could care less if he fights somebody with a pulse.

September 15th, should've been Canelo vs Trout, instead of them being ****ty opportunists and pissing on Lopez's victory party after beating Ortiz. So they chose a blown up WW, beat him, avoided a dangerous prospect (Trout), and now they're waiting for an accomplished Cotto, to beat the guy that they kept away from their golden goose? See what I mean?

I say Canelo vs Kirkland on May 4th (co-main event), then he gets a shot at Floyd in September. I don't know how good Sergio will be for May 4th after knee surgery next month, and that possible physical compromise coming down to 54. And that Cotto situation is just some shameful **** :no2:

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    And you said you hurt my feelings....???? Looks like I got to you, troll. When did you start watching boxing???

PS: Cotto wasn't prime in 2009 either, anyone who literally types MANG doesn't deserve to be involved in a legit grown up conversation.

And it's quite funny that you mention Sergio Martinez, with 5 good wins, along side Ali/Leonard/Hearns/Halger/Floyd/Manny.
                    Way before you were messing yer diapers !

WAY back

TROLL ,,,LMAO !!!!!!

You never saw those fighters I mentioned aye?

How bout somebody like Luis Rodrigeos sp?

How bout Rubin Carter ? **** Tiger ?

How bout fights in the 50's when the stage was NOT the atmosphere of fake wrestling ?

How bout when the fights were on radio ??? WOW mang !

You need to wash yore mouth out with Soap

IT would take much more than a dud like you to get me tore up mang LOL

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                      Way before you were messing yer diapers !

WAY back

TROLL ,,,LMAO !!!!!!

You never saw those fighters I mentioned aye?

How bout somebody like Luis Rodrigeos sp?

How bout Rubin Carter ? **** Tiger ?

How bout fights in the 50's when the stage was NOT the atmosphere of fake wrestling ?

How bout when the fights were on radio ??? WOW mang !

You need to wash yore mouth out with Soap

IT would take much more than a dud like you to get me tore up mang LOL
                      Yes, "mang". But now it's clear the way you responded how old you probably are and when in fact you started watching the sport. Leonard got me into boxing when I was really young, and Whitaker made me fall in love with it.

You you were supposedly watching Rubin Cater and **** Tiger.......yeah okay. That would make you at least 50 something years old, at least. I don't kno any 50 year olds that say Mang, and troll on boxing forums.

Comment

Working...
                      X