No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz: 55-45 is Real, Mayweather Likely Not Interested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
    Manny makes 6-8 mil guarantees is what people mean, which he does. Where as Floyd makes 32 mil? That's the difference.

Also Mayweather 88 mil with no endorsements. Pac 39 with. Just stating facts that are open to the public and not conjecture.
    You are absolutely correct, and that is what i meant. As for overall, Forbes had Manny making a little under 60 last year, where Floyd 80. I think because of the endorsements, and how much money he makes from them, the boxing money doesn't mean as much to him as it would for other fighters. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Floyd gets out of jail makes a public statement that he is not thinking of fighting anybody right now and wants to sped time with his family , obviously jail had a mental effect on him .

Next thing Manny is on TV talking it up about fighting Floyd , only after he is signed to fight JMM which is a pile of BS again from him .

Next release from Team Pac is Koncz saying Manny got it wrong its 55 to the winner 45 to the loser .

Next release from Team Pac is Koncz now saying the offer was right .

Are you people really that gullible to not see through Manny and his BS !!
      What is it with yall, mang ? Koncz has been to the Mayweathers trying to get the fight before the JMM fight,,, wow are yall that dumb ???

Note that Pac sent his ambassador to the Mayweathers but Mayweathers NEVER sent ambassadors to Pacs camp

answer :

Chicken ducking chicken

What happened to easy money ?

What happened to easy fight ?

What happened to one dimensional ?

etc...........

one answer :

Chicken to face the threat

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
        let me refresh the floyd fans minds about their fighter

you just cant deny this **** anymore!
        i would post a video of Pac calling out Floyd before he signed to fight JMM but to bad for the ENTIRE boxing world it doesnt exist. Hes promoting little sheep. Accept it cause this reality

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
          Paq wanted Floyd, but Floyd expressed no interest in it. Ask Fifty.
          pac waited to call out floyd after he signed to fight JMM. Ask 50

Comment

• Originally posted by dmlarge View Post
            Kinda lost here!! Manny didn't want to take 40 mil to fight Mayweather, but then took 6 mil to fight Bradley. Now wants 45% to fight Mayweather. Mayweather should offer Manny 25% take it or leave it. We starting to see that there's not much fighting option out there for Manny.
            Where did you get that 6mil amateur, from the nevada's clerk desk??!! haha

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
              Paq wanted Floyd, but Floyd expressed no interest in it. Ask Fifty.
              To be fair, Floyd fighting Manny right out of jail would make ZERO sense. The buildup would be sub par, and Floyd is better off having a tune up fight first. Makes sense from physical standpoint, and money as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                i would post a video of Pac calling out Floyd before he signed to fight JMM but to bad for the ENTIRE boxing world it doesnt exist. Hes promoting little sheep. Accept it cause this reality
                it would'nt do sh!it coz floyd has the reputation of being a coward and pac doesnt

Comment

• Originally posted by flint View Post
                  pacquiao knows good and dam well that mayweather won't fall for that 55-45 garbage. pacquiao can't beat bradley nor marquez.
                  You have NO ***ing dignity with a ****** ***ing statement like that. Pac beat Bradley, you know damn well he did and all the JMM fights were close. 55-45 is not garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
                    You are absolutely correct, and that is what i meant. As for overall, Forbes had Manny making a little under 60 last year, where Floyd 80. I think because of the endorsements, and how much money he makes from them, the boxing money doesn't mean as much to him as it would for other fighters. Just my 2 cents.
                    Hmm thats close to what SI had floyd at but way off on Manny, they included endorsements too. Odd flux of numbers, wondering if forbes had his boxing at a straight purse and SI as his take home or whatnot because the numbers are so far off. Then again maybe SI missed something.

Comment

• Originally posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
                      Just to correct myself here....Forbes has Manny making 6 mil in endorsements, and rest in salary earnings. So Manny earns around 30 mil or so per fight. Not that it matters...just thought throw that out there.

Comment

Working...
                      X