Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz: 55-45 is Real, Mayweather Likely Not Interested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pacquiao knows good and dam well that mayweather won't fall for that 55-45 garbage. floyd said $40 million guarantee and thats where is stands. pacquiao has never made near $40 million and arum chews his check up to pieces. pacquiao does not want to fight mayweather. he can't beat bradley nor marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by hillbilly View Post
      If Floyd wants to grab his sack and man up, he shouldn't fight Pacquiao, he should fight Sergio Martinez. Pacquiao is fading fast. For Pacquiao, it is getting to do or die for a fight with Mayweather. Sooner or later he's going to get his ass handed to him and then there'll be no fight. The pressure is on him to make the Mayweather fight NOW.

Martinez is a real 154 lber. Notice guys like Cotto want no part of him? What are the chances Floyd fights Martinez at 154? I'd say zero. What has always bothered me about Floyd is we have no idea how good he actually is. He's avoided fighting the best fighters at every weight class he's been at since he's gone up to 140. He hasn't fought the best at 140, 147 or 154. There have been great fights out there to be made at all those weight classes (Kostya Tszyu at 140, Pacquiao at 147, Martinez at 154). All are top p4p guys and all likely to be hall of famers. All some of the best at those weightclasses in during their careers. With such great fights to be made, why hasn't Floyd fought any of them?
      It's common knowledge that Kostya Tszyu wanted no parts of Floyd, and neither does Pacquiao and his Father Bob, I'd love to see the Martinez fight come to fruition at 154, but Sergio hasn't fought there since 2009, and lord knows, guys like you, guys who claim their boxing fans but really have a hidden agenda and hate and pray for "certain" fighters downfall, you still wouldn't give Floyd his credit for a win over Sergio at 154. Saying Martinez was drained and old. I can hear it now.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
        you are too dense to even understand what I meant.

Floyd had the chance to take boxing to new heights by making exciting matchups in a very hot division. Instead, he chose the safest route possible and left many people disappointed by taking fights with lower division guys and never weres.

Squandered a huge opportunity to take the sport to new heights and not just his bank account.
        Yet you still watch him and regard him as the best, you don't have to admit it, but I refuse to believe anyone can be that ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweatherducks View Post
          Fraud Gayweather is going to retire all over again or go on another long vacation ducking Pacman at 147 and Martinez at 154. This ***** Fraud's been real quiet since 50 Cent exposed him and went with The Manny Team lol. Fraud will NEVER fight PAC or Martinez. Mark my words.
          Why didn't Pacquiao fight Martinez?

Comment

Where was all this 55-45 talk in january when he was saying 50-50 or no fight? Its awfuly covenient. When marquez, bradley, and cotto were the options, we didn.t hear any of this. He signs to fight marquez than he makes these statements. Like i've been saying, we won't know whats what until ater Pac-JMM IV. Floyd should jump on this and fight him in April or May next year. The time is now.

Comment

Why just Mayweather say " I don't want to fight Pacquiao because he is a great fighter" and everything is finished.

As I believe Mayweather does have enough of money and it is not the reason for refusibng the fight!

AFRAID to Retire after fight like Dela Hoya

Comment

keep running mayweather cause pacquiao's gonna phuck you up inside and outside the ring. most likely we'll see mayweather back in jail again and no amount of his millions can save him from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                  Why now?

Why AFTER he signed to fight JMM?
                  doesnt matter ...WHY NOW...What matters is , NOW! Nothing in this world will make Floyd fight Manny!

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    The Pac ******s are a bunch of kids , no brains at all , it amazes me how gullible they are I would never have believed people can be so taken by such blatant BS , they cant decipher a simple time line of actions , that show categorically whats genuine and whats not .

Manny is a fake and playing politician with this and it has no intentions other than publicity for the JMM fight , that is soooooooooooooooooo obvious !!

Why would he make Floyd an offer when he is signed to fight JMM , before signing JMM Floyd was not on the radar , what a bunch of phoneys they really are .
                    the only thing you need to concern yourself with is that Floyd wont ever fight manny because he is a fight ducking chickensheit bum! And knows Manny would beat his brains lose in a fight!

Comment

• Step 1 Sign Fight with fighter not named Mayweather
                      Step 2 Talk about the possible Floyd fight that will never happen.
                      Step 3 PPV Sales should sell well with the idiots hoping it leads to Mayweather fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X