Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Sr: If No Injury, Pacquiao Would've Been KO'd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
    Bradley was only a shade better then the unfortunate performance by Mosley against Pac. Both just wanted to survive to the bell.
    You clearly did not watch the fight...Bradley did not "RUN" Bradley got into more exchanges with Pacquiao then any fighter has in a while so WTF are you talking about

Comment

Bradley has nothing to offer

Paq should move on and let Bradley struggle as he has his whole career in trying to get a fan base which he has no fans. Boxing doesn't need bradley. Bye Bye baldy. Let Bike riding daddy cry too.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
        MANG !!

I am not sure Pac can set the record straight. He was beaten by corrupt judging not the fighter. He may fight him again and get the same judges and if he doesn't KO Bradley he may get the same sentence and it may be the 2nd worst ROBBERY in MODERN TIMES mang !

MANG !!!

IF I remember right Jones nailed Griffin while he was DOWN, that was a move by the ref, NOT foul judging. We would not have this conversation had it not been for FOUL JUDGING !!!!!!

LISTEN MANG !

Look here Mang, LMAO,,,sorry mang,,,hahaha,,,Pac HANDED Bradleys AZZ to heem MANG

So whats UP mang ?
        Then Pac needs to KO him like he did Hatton, make him quit like Hoya, keep on punching him like Clottey, Margarito and Mosley... O that's right, Bradley is not a washed up has been that was cherry picked.

If Pac is such a great fighter he won't leave it to the judges, that or he will put a Mayweather like performance and dominate nearly every single round without a doubt... I'm sure Pac can do this, right?

Again the example of Jones being a confident fighter that wants to avenge his loss is what a fighter should want to do after an a official loss. Pac should be screaming to prove that he won. Pac likes to fight in court rooms, he can take them all to court if he loses.....

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          He beat him..based on what exactly? His connect %..getting rocked...being outpointed in every punch category and done to him in 1/4 of a round each round? I was hoping for an upset but bradley did not win that fight in any way shape or form that wasn't on the judges end.
          We obviously watched the same fight.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
            You clearly did not watch the fight...Bradley did not "RUN" Bradley got into more exchanges with Pacquiao then any fighter has in a while so WTF are you talking about
            All those rounds that people want to give Bradley credit for were in reality him running away and flicking a lame jab, Pac looked bored in there and really he should have pressed the issue more. But yes, Bradley ran after getting hurt (his head or his feet or both..whatever) in the mid-rounds.

Comment

bull*****...i'm not even buying bradley's injury. for a guy who's supposed to be injured, he was moving very well inside the ring especially in the late rounds.

i twisted my ankle once in a basketball game and i barely can walk and if i try the pain is almost unbearable. it got swollen right away too. bradley's foot didn't but he was ****ing sitting on a wheelchair

Comment

Deep inside Bradley Sr. knows he's talking deep **** about himself HAHAHAHA

Bradley was saved by his injured feet, the injury didn't just pop up, he got injured coz Pacquiao was pummeling him from round 1 - 8. When he felt his feet were giving away, he started backpedaling like a rabbit, with his rabbit punches.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  I doubt very seriously Bradley would have KO'ed him. Could he have looked better? Most likely as having two feet gives you better balance and a way to move out from being hit.

It's funny to me that Pac didn't pick to fight Bradley again or at least didn't make it known that he wanted him instantly. Kind of like Jones Jr when he lost for his first time even though he was winning..

At the end of the day like Jones Jr, Pac officially lost. Just like JMM has officially lost in the past to Pac, that didn't stop him from wanting a rematch(s) with Pac.

JMM and Bradley both make Pac look like a fraud. Why not at least fight the guy that officially beat you? Why fight a guy that you haven't been able to beat decisively 3X now? Pac should be forcing Bob to make the Bradley fight just for dignity sake, let alone the Mayweather fight.

However, Bob Arum has his agenda and Pac just does as he's told. He wanted Cotto and Cotto laughed at his cowardly demands. Now Pac has ZERO options but to fight the 3 men in JMM, Bradley, and Mayweather that clown him into an embarrassing retirement. Personally, I would think Pac would want to officially set the record straight with Bradley all while taking extra blood tests to prove that he is not a liar, since he allegedly agreed so long ago..... yet I doubt either will happen next.
                  Your statement is full of irony LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by coolka View Post
                    Your statement is full of irony LMAO
                    Trolls get banned, just sayin'....

You're welcome, have an awesome day!

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                      I agree with this. I also think the people saying they don't want to see the rematch are secretly fearing Pacquiao will be decisively beat the second time around. I think Bradley's chances are even better in a rematch. Pacquiao has something to prove here, even if the score was wrong, it wasn't a robbery - he lost. So that will forever be a stain on Pacquiao's resume if he doesn't rematch him. Also, time is against Pacquiao as Bradley is still getting better and stronger and Pacquiao is on the wrong side of 30.
                      What you're smoking must be shared to everybody LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X