Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Sr: If No Injury, Pacquiao Would've Been KO'd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley Sr: If No Injury, Pacquiao Would've Been KO'd!

The near future of Manny Pacquiao is still very much uncertain, with the eight-division champion having yet to iron out his next opponent for a proposed December 8th return at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. At the moment, Juan Manuel Marquez seems likely to land a shot at the Filipino icon, with Tim Bradley, who upset Pacquiao on June 9th via split-decision, also said to be in the running.

I touched bases with Bradley’s father Tim Sr., also known as ‘Ray’, on Wednesday evening to get his thoughts on everything and he immediately let his hopes be known. [Click Here To Read More]

uhmm.. what was that again sir?

Comment

hah... cool story bro!

Comment

Nobody wants to see this dumb rematch, because Bradley won't step up like a man and admit he didn't win. What happened to "Come break down this wall".. apparently pacquiao came out of that fight without a scratch and you came out in a wheelchair... but bradley is saying he whooped manny? you don't deserve anymore pay days

Comment

I doubt very seriously Bradley would have KO'ed him. Could he have looked better? Most likely as having two feet gives you better balance and a way to move out from being hit.

It's funny to me that Pac didn't pick to fight Bradley again or at least didn't make it known that he wanted him instantly. Kind of like Jones Jr when he lost for his first time even though he was winning..

At the end of the day like Jones Jr, Pac officially lost. Just like JMM has officially lost in the past to Pac, that didn't stop him from wanting a rematch(s) with Pac.

JMM and Bradley both make Pac look like a fraud. Why not at least fight the guy that officially beat you? Why fight a guy that you haven't been able to beat decisively 3X now? Pac should be forcing Bob to make the Bradley fight just for dignity sake, let alone the Mayweather fight.

However, Bob Arum has his agenda and Pac just does as he's told. He wanted Cotto and Cotto laughed at his cowardly demands. Now Pac has ZERO options but to fight the 3 men in JMM, Bradley, and Mayweather that clown him into an embarrassing retirement. Personally, I would think Pac would want to officially set the record straight with Bradley all while taking extra blood tests to prove that he is not a liar, since he allegedly agreed so long ago..... yet I doubt either will happen next.
          Last edited by WESS; 09-06-2012, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Bradley injured his left foot and right ankle trying to avoid Pacquiao's punches. I doubt a KO with two good legs.

Comment

What? This sort of stuff really irks me!

Comment

Are ppl paid to say stupid things like this?

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  I doubt very seriously Bradley would have KO'ed him. Could he have looked better? Most likely as having two feet gives you better balance and a way to move out from being hit.

It's funny to me that Pac didn't pick to fight Bradley again or at least didn't make it known that he wanted him instantly. Kind of like Jones Jr when he lost for his first time even though he was winning..

At the end of the day like Jones Jr, Pac officially lost. Just like JMM has officially lost in the past to Pac, that didn't stop him from wanting a rematch(s) with Pac.

JMM and Bradley both make Pac look like a fraud. Why not at least fight the guy that officially beat you? Why fight a guy that you haven't been able to beat decisively 3X now? Pac should be forcing Bob to make the Bradley fight just for dignity sake, let alone the Mayweather fight.

However, Bob Arum has his agenda and Pac just does as he's told. He wanted Cotto and Cotto laughed at his cowardly demands. Now Pac has ZERO options but to fight the 3 men in JMM, Bradley, and Mayweather that clown him into an embarrassing retirement. Personally, I would think Pac would want to officially set the record straight with Bradley all while taking extra blood tests to prove that he is not a liar, since he allegedly agreed so long ago..... yet I doubt either will happen next.
                  I agree with this. I also think the people saying they don't want to see the rematch are secretly fearing Pacquiao will be decisively beat the second time around. I think Bradley's chances are even better in a rematch. Pacquiao has something to prove here, even if the score was wrong, it wasn't a robbery - he lost. So that will forever be a stain on Pacquiao's resume if he doesn't rematch him. Also, time is against Pacquiao as Bradley is still getting better and stronger and Pacquiao is on the wrong side of 30.

Comment

What the **** is wrong with people? Pacquiao was robbed, the Bradleys know it. They are just hurting themselves and their rep by saying stupid **** like this! And as for the KO, NO. Pacquiao could go twelve rounds with Bradley without punching him and still survive.

Comment

Working...
                    X