Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Sr: If No Injury, Pacquiao Would've Been KO'd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley's dad peddles a bike around some school kids

Bradley's pop is a bike riding flunky who peddels his 320lbs around some school kids for minimum wage. Dad Brad should cool it on the comments as his unappealing son has no fans and zero boxing support. Go peddle that crying to your kids bike rider.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      He beat him..based on what exactly? His connect %..getting rocked...being outpointed in every punch category and done to him in 1/4 of a round each round? I was hoping for an upset but bradley did not win that fight in any way shape or form that wasn't on the judges end.
      Those stats you tried to use as facts are not facts..There is no real way to know punches landed...I know they had Bradley landing 13 punches in Rd 7...He clearly landed more..Not to mention two of three judges have it to Bradley...All three judges thought the fight was close..I agree with them...That really is all I have to say about it...

Comment

Love how after JMM the judges are professionals and know what they are doing them after Bradley they are incompetent and shouldnt be respected. SMH

Comment

Lol.. Bradley ****in sucks he got his azz kicked by a 43 yr old pacquiao.. And he wasnt even injured

Comment

I believe him.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              Love how after JMM the judges are professionals and know what they are doing them after Bradley they are incompetent and shouldnt be respected. SMH
              I agree,I don't always agree with the judges...But I do respect their decision...it's the rules of the sport...Judges get appointed and we need to respect their decision our what's the point of them?? Or should we let the popular opinion judge these fights...

Comment

haha funny ****

Comment

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
                  Bradley injured his left foot and right ankle trying to avoid Pacquiao's punches. I doubt a KO with two good legs.
                  And then surived once they were injured.

Nerves were a factor, Bradley was never in a fight this big. I doubt it happens again

Now obviously everybody except Bradley's father knows that Tim couldn't knock Manny out if Manny was fighting with one arm.

Comment

Bradley was only a shade better then the unfortunate performance by Mosley against Pac. Both just wanted to survive to the bell.

Comment

I doubt a KO but I think Bradley could have won by Decision with out the Controversy

Comment

Working...
                      X