Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Sr: If No Injury, Pacquiao Would've Been KO'd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is talking like a father. But the hate around here for Pac is so damn ******ed. Some of the comments are so efffing ******. Pac dont need to fight Bradley, he already beat him and got robbed. He dont need to fight JMM because that fight will end the same way. Pac vs Floyd or retire. That is it. Not because Pac needs the Floyd fight, but because Pac thrills in challenging himself. No need for other fights and he dont need the hate from the other guy fans.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Bradley Sr: If No Injury, Pacquiao Would've Been KO'd!
      The result was the judges fault, not Bradley's. But the talk since then has been really lame.

Comment

[QUOTE=black_celph;12483468]No he wasn't robbed MP was missing straight lefts all night he didnt even hurt bradley.. not once
        /QUOTE]

You must've missed what everyone else saw and that was Bradley do the "where am I" dance..I guess all those people who were like "Pacquaio is done because he couldn't finish him" were all imagining him hurting bradley..it's one thing to not like a fighter but to say he didn't hurt a guy who wobbled like that is just ludicrous..

I also love all the "he has no options" there are 7 other guys in the top ten of that division plus plenty who'd jump down or up for a payday..this comes down to making $8 million vs $20 million.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
          so tired of this "look at me" "excuse making" attitude of boxers and their team. Bradley should have been able to handle a past his prime, bad legs Pacquiao. He couldnt.

It's easy dominating Lamont Peterson, but fighting an elite ATG is a whole different story
          It's easy to dominate Peterson??Tell that to Khan and Ortiz...Bradley did not have to dominate Pac..Fact is he did beat him tho...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            It's easy to dominate Peterson??Tell that to Khan and Ortiz...Bradley did not have to dominate Pac..Fact is he did beat him tho...
            He beat him..based on what exactly? His connect %..getting rocked...being outpointed in every punch category and done to him in 1/4 of a round each round? I was hoping for an upset but bradley did not win that fight in any way shape or form that wasn't on the judges end.

Comment

Bradley Sr is so far up his son's a$$ he should be tried for child abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                Exactly. Even if the entire world and not a single sole thought you should have lost, as a man/fighter, you should want to set the record straight i.e. Jones Jr destroying Montell Griffin in the first round. Most of these pac-fans probably have no idea who either of these guys are.

Point being, Jones officially lost but set the record straight. I wonder why Pac didn't want to do the same? Bob Arum, and people wonder why Pac hasn't been anywhere near a ring with Floyd yet.
                MANG !!

I am not sure Pac can set the record straight. He was beaten by corrupt judging not the fighter. He may fight him again and get the same judges and if he doesn't KO Bradley he may get the same sentence and it may be the 2nd worst ROBBERY in MODERN TIMES mang !

MANG !!!

IF I remember right Jones nailed Griffin while he was DOWN, that was a move by the ref, NOT foul judging. We would not have this conversation had it not been for FOUL JUDGING !!!!!!

LISTEN MANG !

Look here Mang, LMAO,,,sorry mang,,,hahaha,,,Pac HANDED Bradleys AZZ to heem MANG

So whats UP mang ?

Comment

at Bradley stopping Pacquiao.

Comment

Sure Dad of Tim, I could see Pac wilting under the force of your son's mighty water balloons.

Comment

lmao! ko ? feather fisted bradley didnt even get close to even hurting manny in the hole fight. bradley caught manny flush at full strenghth several times and manny ate them like skittles .

Comment

Working...
                      X