Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Sr: If No Injury, Pacquiao Would've Been KO'd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
    bull*****...i'm not even buying bradley's injury. for a guy who's supposed to be injured, he was moving very well inside the ring especially in the late rounds.

i twisted my ankle once in a basketball game and i barely can walk and if i try the pain is almost unbearable. it got swollen right away too. bradley's foot didn't but he was ****ing sitting on a wheelchair
    I think most said the same thing about Pac and his excuses about cramps.

Comment

Originally posted by 2120 View Post
      i had pac winning the bradley fight but

still waiting on pac to step up like a man and admit he didnt win the last Marquez fight
      We shall see in the 4th fight

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
        I think most said the same thing about Pac and his excuses about cramps.
        feel free to start a thread about that...it has nothing to do with my post or this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
          I think its the business aspect of it. Pac/bradley didnt even do 1million PPV and judging by the outcome of the fight...not many people are going to be ordering to watch a rematch.
          Bob Arum failed to fool the people, he thinks a Pacquiao lost would shock the world and a rematch would shatter the Pacquiao-Mayweather superbout that will never happen. Unfortunately, Bradley is no superhero better yet a good boxer.

Comment

This is exactly how many people felt about Pac's third fight with JMM. Even Pac and his team know it. They underestimated a 39 year old LW due to how easy some fighter named Floyd Mayweather made it look. Pac wanted that success too. Much like the Hoya, Hatton and Mosley successes... The only difference was, a 39 year old JMM wasn't a washed up has been like Hoya, Hatton and Mosley. That still didn't change the fact that Pac wanted to out due that one fighter named Mayweather. Even in 2012, he wanted to out due that guy named Mayweather vs Cotto at some kind of weird catchweight.

At the end of the day, Pac should man up and fight Bradley regardless of what people thought. At the end of the day, he lost. It's a fact. Just like Roy jones Jr has an official loss to Montell Griffin, yet he set the record straight like a fighter that is confident would. Is Pac not confident in his abilities to beat Bradley, let a lone Mayweather or does Bob Arum have an agenda? It's one of the major questions that is lingering over Pac and his career.
            Dude even your boy Roy Jones Jr thinks Pacquiao demolished Bradley and Marquez. Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
              feel free to start a thread about that...it has nothing to do with my post or this thread.
              Yes it does, you are making a statement about how YOU think Bradley faked the injury. In relation, people felt the same way about Pac with his excuses on cramps... Fans can relate to how YOU feel...

Don't be upset about your feelings...

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                the real reason why pacquiao could'nt ko bradley is because he's one dimensional.and when its not working then he does'nt know what else to do. nor does his suppose to be great trainer.anybody that knows boxing should've seen this based on all 3 marquez fights.Ali once said that if you can't adjust then you can't win.
                If you can KO a clown inside the ring then your statement makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by coolka View Post
                  Dude even your boy Roy Jones Jr thinks Pacquiao demolished Bradley and Marquez. Nuff said.
                  People said Roy demolished Montell Griffen in their first fight too, yet Roy officially lost. Roy as a confident fighter that he was, KNOWING he could have and should have won, he did that in the rematch. Clearly!

Besides I never said that Pac didn't win. I clearly stated that Pac officially lost (like Jones jr) and should be wanting to prove that he in fact should have won (like Jones Jr vs Griffen).

Comment

People said Roy demolished Montell Griffen in their first fight too, yet Roy officially lost. Roy as a confident fighter that he was, KNOWING he could have and should have won, he did that in the rematch. Clearly!

Besides I never said that Pac didn't win. I clearly stated that Pac officially lost (like Jones jr) and should be wanting to prove that he in fact should have won (like Jones Jr vs Griffen).
                    who in their right mind would pay to see a rematch of such a one sided fight? Essentially, you'd be paying just to see if the judges scores would reflect who you saw win on the tube.

that roy/montell rematch was on like a tuesday as a gimmick to sell what everyonbe thought was a bogus decision.

Comment

• Bradley could hit Pacquaio at will for 12 rounds and still wouldn't stop him.

Comment

Working...
                      X