Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Sr: If No Injury, Pacquiao Would've Been KO'd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the real reason why pacquiao could'nt ko bradley is because he's one dimensional.and when its not working then he does'nt know what else to do. nor does his suppose to be great trainer.anybody that knows boxing should've seen this based on all 3 marquez fights.Ali once said that if you can't adjust then you can't win.

Comment

so tired of this "look at me" "excuse making" attitude of boxers and their team. Bradley should have been able to handle a past his prime, bad legs Pacquiao. He couldnt.

It's easy dominating Lamont Peterson, but fighting an elite ATG is a whole different story

Comment

Translation: We really want to have our ass beaten again by Pacquiao. Nobody else is going to give us any money.

Comment

Big man done lost his right mind..your son got out boxed by a dude who literally took the night off and fought according to all the "real boxing fans" a total of 45 seconds per round. I was expecting an upset in this fight but let's be honest the only upset that happened was in the judging aspect..for someone with "torn" ligaments and 10% of his movement available Bradley jr sure did a hell of a lot of running around in the last 8 rounds. Look I wanted bradley to shine in this fight..he didn't..his injuries if you look closely could not have affected him that much..i'm sorry to those who don't agree but he was moving a hell of a lot for someone with "two broken feet". Pacquaio has gotten lazy..I think he like many others expected the fight to be lopsided and for bradley to be more defensive then offensive and probably I think bradley would've done a better performance being reactive and counter punching instead of hitting as much empty air as he did. I had hopes for the kid but he really showed how limited he is in the first fight..I do hope a second one happens because I think he'd win if pacquaio half asses his training again. Can anyone recall pacquiao looking this flabby/pudgy before?

Comment

the problem i have with this BS is that Pacquiao after Marquez 3 wasnt thumping and beating his chest about getting a gift decision.

Pac knew he was lucky and kept silent. He kept silent even after getting robbed himself and wasnt crying like a b*tch

Folks here who support Bradley and his father running their mouths have some sort of double standard

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
              so tired of this "look at me" "excuse making" attitude of boxers and their team. Bradley should have been able to handle a past his prime, bad legs Pacquiao. He couldnt.

It's easy dominating Lamont Peterson, but fighting an elite ATG is a whole different story
              rofl,only losers have excuses this good.oh wait, who said 'that' again? lol. but seriously, bradley has had his time. too bad he spent the most of it breaking his ankles.. or not.

Comment

I just don't see it. Bradley doesn't have the power.

Comment

FACT #1 - The Pac Bradley fight was the greatest ROBBERY in modern times.

FACT # 2 - Bradley would Not have had those injury's if he had NOT been fighting PAC

FACT # 3 - Bradley was given a gift of two rounds by Pac as Pac won the other ten

the END !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RockyB View Post
                    What the **** is wrong with people? Pacquiao was robbed, the Bradleys know it. They are just hurting themselves and their rep by saying ****** **** like this! And as for the KO, NO. Pacquiao could go twelve rounds with Bradley without punching him and still survive.
                    No he wasn't robbed MP was missing straight lefts all night he didnt even hurt bradley.. not once
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riSEb-hdq8M

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
                      Back then pac still had options. And the 40 million offer with no ppv, come on now i dont even want to go there.

Pac doesnt have options now besides marquez and bradley. Cotto made it clear he is not doing a catchweight.

In my opinion, bradley needs another fight with pacquiao more than pac needs a rematch. Bradley is trying to be a ppv fighter and he is at a brick wall until he convincingly beats pacquiao.
                      The whole thing just doesn't sound right, why would he not take a rematch if he thought or knew he won? Maybe its true he's dumb but he wanted to pursue another fight with cotto in which he wouldnt fight cotto at 154+

Comment

Working...
                      X