No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beltran Wants Rigondeaux vs. Mijares After Marroquin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
    that makes the 2 of em....they both only want nonito...diffrence is nishi is the number guy and the more accomplished fighter
    i dont see why that matters towards anything in this thread. donaire vs. nishioka is a legit fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      i dont see why that matters towards anything in this thread. donaire vs. nishioka is a legit fight.
      maybe it does'nt but im just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Rigondeaux should have gone after Nishioka when Nonito looked like he was fighting Arce.

Instead he did nothing as usual and now Nishioka will fight Nonito.
        What? SMH I don't get these statements at all. Rigo has a promoter, Top Rank, who's supposed to be "going after" fights for him. To the best of my knowledge, Guillermo has expressed interest in fighting whomever. The fact is that none of the top fighters currently want any part of Rigo. "El Chacal" will likely have to accept a Mijares fight after Marroquin, simply because no one else is knocking.

Comment

Rigondeaux should have gone after Nishioka when Nonito looked like he was fighting Arce.

Instead he did nothing as usual and now Nishioka will fight Nonito.
          Arum did nothing, do u really think he would give a past prime fighter to Rigondeaux? One that some ppl think he is the "#1" at 122, common boy wake up and smell the $h1t, Nishioka was the second choice for Nonito's, Arce of course was the first...

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            A worn out warrior past his prime is a legit fight? So you agreed then that Mosley-Canelo was a legit one too...

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              What? SMH I don't get these statements at all. Rigo has a promoter, Top Rank, who's supposed to be "going after" fights for him.
              And he could have left TR and signed with GB to fight Mares, who said he was willing to fight him. But he decided to stay with TR, probably because Arum increased the $$$ in his new contract and dangled a Donaire fight in front of him like a carrot.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                What? SMH I don't get these statements at all. Rigo has a promoter, Top Rank, who's supposed to be "going after" fights for him.
                Well, if he isn't going to be more outspoken then he is going to have to accept whatever scraps Arum throws his way.

Just don't be upset if some fans give him crap for not fighting anyone worth a darn as of yet...while Nonito is out there unifying world championship belts and taking on the #1 guy in the division.
                Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 08-09-2012, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  And he could have left TR and signed with GB to fight Mares, who said he was willing to fight him. But he decided to stay with TR, probably because Arum increased the $$$ in his new contract and dangled a Donaire fight in front of him like a carrot.
                  Yeap, just like like Lara over at GB

Comment

Well, if he isn't going to be more outspoken then he is going to have to accept whatever scraps Arum throws his way.

Just don't be upset if some fans give him crap for not fighting anyone worth a darn as of yet...while Nonito is out there unifying world championship belts and taking on the #1 guy in the division.
                    #1, common man u know who the #1 is and it is not Nishioka

Comment

What more outspoken can he be? He already call Nonito a coward, Arce refuse a fight against Rigondeaux, Mares is with GBP, he is the Champion and I haven't heard anyone calling his name, fighters should be lining up to fight him, after all this is not the "amateurs"...

Comment

Working...
                      X