No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beltran Wants Rigondeaux vs. Mijares After Marroquin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    When Arum decides to stop treating him like a prospect and put him in with someone worthwhile.
    Cant get no more right than that! Top Rank aint shlt.....

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
      rigo calling out nonito at this point is like guerrero calling out floyd....u allways write so ******

it's like a ford focus challenging a corvette in a race...
      U allways write so much ****** **** to cover your fear to see losing your boyfriend donaire....everybody know that rigo is skilled but u just talking **** because u know the true...we want that fight cuz we know our fighter..rigo s just unbeateble and donaire is a Ducker full of **** who dont belive in himself..

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Promoter Fernando Beltran of Zanfer Promotions wants to match former multi-division cristian Mijares (46-6-2, 21KOs) against WBA super bantamweight champion Guillermo Rigondeaux (10-0, 8KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]
        I guess some of you haven't seen Marroquin fight. He is going to beat Rigo. He has interntional experience and a sterdy record as well. The kid can hit and has skills. Rigo should think about fighting Mijares first

Comment

Originally posted by julio101974 View Post
          bingo!! nobody with a decent resume wants to fight rigo. nobody wants his belt. as per your comment that is an easy belt to get. why nobody want it?????
          I guess some of you haven't seen Marroquin fight. He is going to beat Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by reyes066 View Post
            rigondeaux is the best 122 in the world ,nobody defeat him in 122
            Marroquin will beat him

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
              U allways write so much ****** **** to cover your fear to see losing your boyfriend donaire....everybody know that rigo is skilled but u just talking **** because u know the true...we want that fight cuz we know our fighter..rigo s just unbeateble and donaire is a Ducker full of **** who dont belive in himself..
              ok , my bad comparing rigo to a ford focus...you like chevy malibu better?

Comment

if you guys think fighting Marroquin is cherry picking I guess you don't know who he is. The kid is good I will say great!.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Actually, a lot of people don't give Cordoba credit.

Arum is putting people in that ring vs Rigo who are over matched and he's doing what he's supposed to be doing, getting them out of there in good fashion. Unlike Donaire, couldn't take Narvaez out, Couldn't take Vazquez out and couldn't take Mathebula out. And they well all smaller than Donaire, except Mathebula who was taller but still skinny as ****.

PS Don't come with the excuse that Narvaez was running all fight long cause Ramos did the same and Rigo found a way to get him out.
                  Hmmm.... Maybe you missed the rest of my post but I believe you and I are agreeing so I won't come with the Narvaez was running excuse. I actually thought Narvaez did an excellent job counterpunching Donaire all night long.

When I say people don't give Ramos credit, I mean they consider him a scrub. I think he is a good fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                    rigo calling out nonito at this point is like guerrero calling out floyd....

it's like a ford focus challenging a corvette in a race...
                    A Ford Focus isn't in the same category as a Corvette. Rigo and Donaire are.

A Ford Focus doesn't have the same accolades in the same category as a Corvette. Rigo has the WBA strap and Donaire has the IBF and WBO in the same category "division"

So its actually like an RS5 calling out a Corvette. The Corvette has some titles and is well known but the new kid on the block, the RS5 also has a title but is only well known among enthusiasts.

Comment

Originally posted by blak81 View Post
                      Hmmm.... Maybe you missed the rest of my post but I believe you and I are agreeing so I won't come with the Narvaez was running excuse. I actually thought Narvaez did an excellent job counterpunching Donaire all night long.

When I say people don't give Ramos credit, I mean they consider him a scrub. I think he is a good fighter.
                      Im just saying, the same way they don't give Ramos credit they don't give Cordoba credit either to discredit him as a decent opponent. I do think Cordoba is a little better than Ramos too.

Comment

Working...
                      X