Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this Escobedo guy that Broner is fighting next week any good?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
    I like Broner. I think he is creative and funny, but people take it wrong.

He's got solid skills along with natural talent. And there is nothing more dangerous then an accurate boxer with power.
    That's a fair assessment. Any criticism that is boxing related is cool with me.

I'm referring to people that hate the guy because of a persona and twitter posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
      I hope Escobedo brutally KO's him. Mexicans need justice for the racist rant that Broner went on against them.
      It's not hard to get haters when you go on a racist rant towards Mexicans. In fact I'm sure the guy in your sig would say the same thing, but then again he couldn't care less about who Broner is.
      it makes me sick how his socalled "Fans" like to pretend like he didn't retweet racist ass slurs after he wore our colors.

-he wears and desecrates our colors
      -he retweets extremely racist stuff including racial slurs against hispanics

yet they all pretend like he's hated because he's skilled or a Floyd wannabe
      as far as i'm concerned if you're a fan of an openly racist fighter you're just as bad as he is

Comment

There's literally nothing I hate about Broner other than his racism. If he had refrained from doing that then I would be supporting him. I dislike racist boxers.

So no, the combing of his hair does not make me mad (why would combing hair make someone mad) not sure why this was mentioned.
        Post the racist comments link, please. Wait, for Christs sake......you're a Pacquiao fanatic lol. Boxing fans have a little bit of trouble taking YOUR word on anything that relates to black fighters, lmao. Don't just say it, post it.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Don't care who it is, anyone besides Broner. I want to see Broner KO'd in brutal fashion, then I want to hear from his camp about how he is a once in a lifetime boxer and their thoughts on how and why he got KTFO.
          Man, you voted "Yes I want the racist kid to win"! I hope it was a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            it makes me sick how his socalled "Fans" like to pretend like he didn't retweet racist ass slurs after he wore our colors.

as far as i'm concerned if you're a fan of an openly racist fighter you're just as bad as he is
            Post the link of Broners comments please, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              it makes me sick how his socalled "Fans" like to pretend like he didn't retweet racist ass slurs after he worse our colors.

Nearly all of his fans do not even talk about his racism. They think it's hidden under the rug or something, either that or they support it.

Just like when Don King called Chris Arreola a "wetback" and Arreola tried to voice his opinion calling King a racist and they pulled the mic away from him. Double standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                Post the link of Broners comments please, thanks!
                Most of his racist twitter rants were taken down (obviously) after Mexican boxing fans were talking shit back to him.

But the "burrito eater" comment and the "he can't box, after all he is a Mexican" comment still stands.

Google, use it.

Comment

Most of his racist twitter rants were taken down (obviously) after Mexican boxing fans were talking shit back to him.

But the "burrito eater" comment and the "he can't box, after all he is a Mexican" comment still stands.

Google, use it.
                  So Floyd beats women, Pacquiao bones whores, but hes a man, and thats ok... and Broner is racist. Now all of this is being pointed out by a Pacquiao fan who has not been watching boxing long, lmao. How so I know this? You don't even know how Escobedo fights, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    So Floyd beats women, Pacquiao bones whores, and Broner is racist.
                    Yup, one Broner fan finally admitted it. Good job, the first step is admitting the problem.

Hopefully Broner will apologize to Mexican boxing fans in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                      Man, you voted "Yes I want the racist kid to win"! I hope it was a mistake.
                      LMAO...it was a mistake, I thought they were talking about Escobedo....didn't realize until I read a few posts. Floyd gets on my nerves but I respect him eons more than this punk ass Broner.

Gamboa would chew this guy up and spit him out.....his entire demeanor is fake as garbage and the stuff his camp talks....whatever man. It won't be long before he takes an L.

Comment

Working...
                      X