Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this Escobedo guy that Broner is fighting next week any good?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    LOL Eloy camp was talking **** also, actually they started the trash talking, talking about how he would beat Broner and all that stuff on Elie Sechback videos then Broner went out and dominated him then Knocked Him Out

Broner get racist **** thrown at him on his twitter everyday but when he crack a joke back at the people trying to talk **** to him "HE IS RACIST"

all that don't matter get in the ring with him and shut him up if you don't like his trash talking...until somebody do that then STFU about what this or that fighter will do to Broner

Broner is a young fighter on the verge of stardom and some people just absolutely HATE IT...he is moving up after this fight and the tougher competition will come, the dude is only 22 years old, stop trying to rush his career along it is world champions who are holding belt hostages and fight bums every 3-6 months and nobody tell them to fight tougher competition but yet for Broner people want to try and RUSH HIS CAREER ALONG simply because they desperately want to see him lose

Al Haymon and GBP knows what they are doing...who in the fuk have you Forum Promoters ever made a star? NOBODY SO STFU!
    No point, TS is actually the racist one.... Just an alt that will end up being banned.

Comment

Escobedo is good, I don't think he will win but I certainly think The Problem will have a lot of problem solving to do.

If people think Broner is going to plough through Escobedo then they're in for a rude awakening IMO

He fought a prime Robert Guerrero who I do rate very highly and he gave Guerrero a tough time. He arguably beat a prime Katsidis who went on a bit of a tear with a few shock wins so he is no mug.

I think we are about to see just how good Broner really is.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        LOL...People really hate this guy. With Floyd they joke about him ducking, hand picking opponents, etc.; but with Broner they really really hate him. I've never seen a fighter where so many people wish that he suffers a brutal KO.

This is going to be a fun few years:

It's a combination of hate for Floyd and Broner. They can't stand to see this guy undefeated and acting as if he accomplished as much as Floyd.

I love fighters who get under peoples skin. Especially the people that hate all day and get mad that he's famous and or becoming popular. The best part about it all, they don't even see the irony of it. It's why Floyd always says thank you to the haters. They keep him relevant. It's when people stop talking about is when you know your not any good or relevant.

By the looks of it Broner is on his way to making a lot of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          He is going to brush his hair after this fight too? Lol
          I bet that single handedly pisses off so many people.

Comment

It will be incredibly impressive to me if Broner blows him away....it's one of those things where if Broner is just "pretty good", it will be a good fight because their style match up well IMO. But if Broner is really special, has that level of speed, etc we will find out in this fight. They can step up Broner after this one if he destroys.....

Escobedo is a good pro, he can do a bit of everything....when he was first getting started he reminded me of a (super) poor man's Oscar ....please don't flame me for that comparison...all I mean in this case is that he fights more in an 'American' style which will match up well with Broner to make it a good fight IMO. He has decent length as well. I'll get this out of the way: his footspeed isn't good, hand speed decent.....but he can box, come forward, throws in combination, fight on the inside, changes levels,etc.....obviously speed and accuracy of Broner will be "the problem" in this one

I think he would be better served to let Broner come forward on him and hold a high guard until he's all the way on the inside where speed can be negated and countering opportunities go down.

Broner looks VERY strong physically on the inside, his balance is excellent, always ready to punch and he see's everything.....Escobedo might even find it hard to get a free hand loose to punch. so probably is gonna find himself being ****ed in this fight because from the outside, Escobedo sometimes reaches a little too far and leaves his punches hanging out too long and doesn't bring them back to his head faster than Broner will hit him

the good thing for Escobedo is that he can fight in different ways, if something isn't working he has other tools to fall back on. Unfortunately though, he's come up short in his biggest fights, but this is his comeback trail so it's a great time for this matchup.
            Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 07-15-2012, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
              No point, TS is actually the racist one.... Just an alt that will end up being banned.
              yeah I have seen a lot of his post, he is trolling hard, he must be bored and lonely

Comment

Escobedo should be more of a challenge than some of these pushovers that Broner has beaten in the past. That pedestal mentality though...I hate it, the fashion talk....save it for the funny magazines man, this is boxing...not a drag show.

Comment

Quit with Broner is racist **** !!!! Broner was talking **** about Rios not all Mexicans. Going into the Eloy fight Rios was openly talking **** about Broner and how he wanted Eloy to knock Broner out, so Adrien responded.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    Escobedo is good, I don't think he will win but I certainly think The Problem will have a lot of problem solving to do.

If people think Broner is going to plough through Escobedo then they're in for a rude awakening IMO

He fought a prime Robert Guerrero who I do rate very highly and he gave Guerrero a tough time. He arguably beat a prime Katsidis who went on a bit of a tear with a few shock wins so he is no mug.

I think we are about to see just how good Broner really is.
                    This no way broner wins this easy. He will be fighting the best boxer he has faced. He is also a big jr lighweight who just moved down. Escobedo has pop and boxing skills should tells us where this puto is at. People making broner to be this beast when he has feasted on bums and the only decent fighter he fought he lost to. Escobedo also has a solid chin. Escobedo by late ko mark it.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      How exactly am I racist again?

Broner went on a racially motivated rant on his twitter against Mexicans, not me.

And lol @ Broner getting racist tweets as if that justifies his unstable hatred for Mexicans.

Comment

Working...
                      X