Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this Escobedo guy that Broner is fighting next week any good?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you support his boxing, then you support his desecration of our colors that he used while he was boxing.....

if he was a racist idiot on his own time and in private then who cares.... but he involved his racism directly with his boxing career. supporting his career is supporting blatant racism.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      Ur such a good poster,But idk how u support racism.I guess if there
      not racist towards yall its cool with u.
      and as far as whats racist towards me, who gives a damn. at the end of the day im an american. i have just as many white ancestors as i do black ancestors, my girlfriend is from the Dominican republic, and my girl before here was half puerto rican and half liberian. im from bronx ive lived on the west coast (vegas), one of by best friends is ghanian, my other two best friends are dutch/indonesian jamaican mix, my best friends in law school were a hatian female, a pakistani from toronto, a mexican american from an old ranchers family from sandiego with the last name of morales, a jewish guy from brooklyn. need i say and my more? ive been exposed to more culture than billions of ppl in this world. these are my ppl. i love diversity. but i also love my country and my city and what it represents. to me race doesnt exist. just another term used to divide people. im older than adrien broner, im more socially mature than floyd mayweather jr. i dont need to hear anything they say on the matter, because i have my own opinion. and at the end of the day, thats all that matters to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
        So Mexicans should support him? White people should support Hopkins?
        idc who supports him and who doesnt. not my concern. ppl are entitled to their own opinion, just like hes entitled to his and im entitled to mine. what he says outside the ring has no effect on my political beliefs or my social beliefs. so why do i give a damn. i respect his boxing talent. thats what i watch him for, not what comes outta his mouth.

now if he was in a position of power and he said some **** like all mexicans should be kicked outta this country or that if u look mexican u should be automatically stopped and checked, then u damn rite, id have a problem with him. but at the end of the day, hes an immature athlete. what he says influences me not a bit. what he does in the ring makes me a fan tho. the two can certainly be reconciled. and they have been on numerous occasions for countless fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          idc who supports him and who doesnt. not my concern. ppl are entitled to their own opinion, just like hes entitled to his and im entitled to mine. what he says outside the ring has no effect on my political beliefs or my social beliefs. so why do i give a damn. i respect his boxing talent. thats what i watch him for, not what comes outta his mouth.

now if he was in a position of power and he said some **** like all mexicans should be kicked outta this country or that if u look mexican u should be automatically stopped and checked, then u damn rite, id have a problem with him. but at the end of the day, hes an immature athlete. what he says influences me not a bit. what he does in the ring makes me a fan tho. the two can certainly be reconciled. and they have been on numerous occasions for countless fighters.
          But like Maniac said, a lot of his racial undertones have directly been part of HBO broadcasts, boxing interviews, and things that have to do with boxing. Even in the ring as Maniac said, he desecrated Mexican colors. So it does correlate between him the boxer and him the person.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            if you support his boxing, then you support his desecration of our colors that he used while he was boxing.....

if he was a racist idiot on his own time and in private then who cares.... but he involved his racism directly with his boxing career. supporting his career is supporting blatant racism.
            i guess that means the international boxing hall of fame is an institution that supports racism, murder, wife beating, etc.

i guess that means pac fans support whore ****ing, alcoholism and degenerate gambling

i guess that means margarito fans (ur one) support cheating

need i go on??

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
              But like Maniac said, a lot of his racial undertones have directly been part of HBO broadcasts, boxing interviews, and things that have to do with boxing. Even in the ring as Maniac said, he desecrated Mexican colors. So it does correlate between him the boxer and him the person.
              oh please, he didnt desecrate ****. did he spit on the flag? did he burn it? learn the definition of desecrate before u use it. what he did was gamesmanship, nothing more, nothing less.

and once again, his views are his views. just because i like how he fights doesnt mean i agree with them, its quite simple. i mean really. i gues hbo supports racism as well. and since u idiots support hbo, u must also support racism. think a little. smh.

Comment

i guess that means the international boxing hall of fame is an institution that supports racism, murder, wife beating, etc.

i guess that means pac fans support whore ****ing, alcoholism and degenerate gambling

i guess that means margarito fans (ur one) support cheating

need i go on??

wait Pacquiao is whoring, and boxers are beating their wifes in the ring?

Broner went on a racist rant several times, mocked and used racial slurs, insulted my people for the sole fact that they were Mexican. He implied Mexicans were inferior then used our colors in the ring.

if that isn't desecrating our flag I don't know what is.

infact you defending his racism in the ring itself is getting ridiculous

Jesus christ. If you go on an an antisemitic rant then wear the star of David and the Israeli flag on your trunks and attire when you fight ... it wouldn't be considered desecration?

this is looking hopeless. He could set our flag on fire in the ring and you would still defend him....

i'll never support this racist scum.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  wait Pacquiao is whoring, and boxers are beating their wifes in the ring?

Broner went on a racist rant several times, mocked and used racial slurs, insulted my people for the sole fact that they were Mexican. He implied Mexicans were inferior then used our colors in the ring.

if that isn't desecrating our flag I don't know what is.

infact you defending his racism in the ring itself is getting ridiculous

Jesus christ. If you go on an an antisemitic rant then wear the star of David and the Israeli flag on your trunks and attire when you fight ... it wouldn't be considered desecration?

this is looking hopeless. He could set our flag on fire in the ring and you would still defend him....

i'll never support this racist scum.

but u'll support cheating scum and then call urself a boxing fan rite??? and btw margarito tried to cheat in the ring? the worst way possible. ur a hypocrite. a blatant one at that. stop with the act.

Comment

If you're a Tyson fan you support rape!
                    De La Hoya or Ray Leonard fan? You're supporting drug use!
                    Liking half the boxers in history means you're ok with domestic violence! Shame on you people!!

Comment

but u'll support cheating scum and then call urself a boxing fan rite??? and btw margarito tried to cheat in the ring? the worst way possible. ur a hypocrite. a blatant one at that. stop with the act.
                      so now you can't support or argue his racism in the ring so you make it about Margarito ....

can't say I'm surprised you can only pretend his racism isn't a big deal for so long.

the fact is if he went on an antisemitic rant and implied Jewish people were inferior... then wore the star of David in the ring with the Israeli colors.

everyone would be outraged, well maybe not his fans and Mayweathers fans. They would pretend like it didn't happen and they would try to sweep it under the rug

Comment

Working...
                      X