Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this Escobedo guy that Broner is fighting next week any good?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
    Quit with Broner is racist **** !!!! Broner was talking **** about Rios not all Mexicans. Going into the Eloy fight Rios was openly talking **** about Broner and how he wanted Eloy to knock Broner out, so Adrien responded.
    Trash talk is one thing, but then HE chose to lead into racism. He hasn't even apologized for it. I wonder how Mexican boxing fans feel about this.

Comment

What did he say? Where's the proof? And What's the source?

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
        It's not hard to get haters when you go on a racist rant towards Mexicans. In fact I'm sure the guy in your sig would say the same thing, but then again he couldn't care less about who Broner is.
        What racist rant? What did he say? Did he call someone a lawnmower pushing ass *******?

Now THAT'S racist

Comment

He also has a lot of racist fans.

Adrien Broner ‏@AdrienBroner

Ha ha ha u already know !!!.RT @TEJAYEUNIQUE @ajtheproblem21 knocked a burrito out his ass, beans rice and salsa haha

Comment

lol some of ya'll reaching with Escobedo. The dude has experience, some fairly decent body work, and has showed to have a pop only against midgets.

That's where it stops. He gets walked down consistently by smaller guys, takes unnecessary shots, got that horrible stationary high-guard defense, horrible footwork.

Dude should be a sitting duck for Broner's right hand

Comment

Escobedo did good against katsidis a few years back.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                Escobedo did good against katsidis a few years back.
                but he lost...to katsidis...

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
                  lol some of ya'll reaching with Escobedo. The dude has experience, some fairly decent body work, and has showed to have a pop only against midgets.

That's where it stops. He gets walked down consistently by smaller guys, takes unnecessary shots, got that horrible stationary high-guard defense, horrible footwork.

Dude should be a sitting duck for Broner's right hand
                  I doubt anyone in their right mind thinks Escobedo is going to win...been familiar with Escobedo for a while but I will be somewhat hoping Broner blows him away after having to slightly adjust at some point himself. that's all I think Vicente can really provide in this fight, a chance for Broner to learn some things against someone who can fight in different ways. So even if Broner KO's or somehow has to struggle to win this by decision, it's still a cool experience. Vicente is only just decent now, not a prospect or up-and-comer himself anymore, he but he still has some tools to make it a cool measuring stick for Broner.

Broner isn't going to need many measuring sticks, he's already good enough to hang or beat the best out there...maybe just a couple more fights and he's on his way. Critics will always follow him around, but any hate surrounding this fight is unwarranted imo

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    LOL...People really hate this guy. With Floyd they joke about him ducking, hand picking opponents, etc.; but with Broner they really really hate him. I've never seen a fighter where so many people wish that he suffers a brutal KO.

This is going to be a fun few years:

I like Broner. I think he is creative and funny, but people take it wrong.

He's got solid skills along with natural talent. And there is nothing more dangerous then an accurate boxer with power.

Comment

There's literally nothing I hate about Broner other than his racism. If he had refrained from doing that then I would be supporting him. I dislike racist boxers.

So no, the combing of his hair does not make me mad (why would combing hair make someone mad) not sure why this was mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                      X