Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this Escobedo guy that Broner is fighting next week any good?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this Escobedo guy that Broner is fighting next week any good?

Vicente Escobedo, any news on him? Is he any good? He's 30-3. (sorry for the false record)

When is Broner going to step up in competition and stop bullying unknown little guys?

I hope Broner gets knocked out.
    No I want him to get brutally KO'd
    53.42%
    Yes I want the racist kid to win
    46.58%
    Last edited by Panginoon; 07-17-2012, 01:43 AM.

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
    Vicente Escobedo, any news on him? Is he any good? He's 30-5.

When is Broner going to step up in competition and stop bullying unknown little guys?

Escobedo has been around forever he is a decent fighter but not at a World level imo.

Comment

im sick of this crap about broner fighting little guys, he is big at the weight you cant hold that against him. hes not fighting world beaters but hes in a weak division, its not like hes fighting bums and if you think he is you dont know boxing very well.

much like the rest of broners competition escobedo is a solid fighter. hes been around for years and is far from a push over. that said hes never been top of the food chain and doesnt have the talent to beat someone like broner but broner is gonna have to work for it.

Comment

Year of the upset. Escobedo by seventh round KO.

Comment

I hope Escobedo brutally KO's him. Mexicans need justice for the racist rant that Broner went on against them.

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
            Vicente Escobedo, any news on him? Is he any good? He's 30-5.

Broner has haters.he made it.YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
              Broner has haters.he made it.YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              It's not hard to get haters when you go on a racist rant towards Mexicans. In fact I'm sure the guy in your sig would say the same thing, but then again he couldn't care less about who Broner is.

Comment

He's decent in boxing's worst division

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  Escobedo has been around forever he is a decent fighter but not at a World level imo.

this is an accurate assessment and i endorse it

escobedo has been a low level name for years and years at this stage. he was a good amateur and an olympian and a prospect coming up in california.

he has recently moved down in weight..

he has not looked god awful in his past few fights that have made it to TV, but he is not going to beat adrien broner. i was shocked to find that he is only 29 years old. he fights older and has some milage. he's never been stopped.

that being said, this has been a wild year for upsets

maybe something is in the cards for ze problem
                  Last edited by New England; 07-15-2012, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Broner makes 130 easily so he is a 130 pound fighter. When Manny was at 122,126 were you crying bout him beating up little guys?

Comment

Working...
                    X