Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad Danny won..... Was pulling for em

Comment

• Originally posted by ChiTown2Diego View Post
      Lol at all the Kahn haters eating this up. As a boxing fan I loved the heart Amir showed tonight after getting drilled. But hey i guess some of you need to hate in order to live yours. But wow! What a difference a big unexpected win makes. Danny can now be claimed as boricua! He made a lot of new fans tonight including this one

That wasn't heart that was politics. Any other fighter and the fight would've been stopped. They tried to pull a Maidana on Garcia. Maidana should have a 10th round KO win over Con.

Comment

• Khans damaged goods now and im pretty sure he knows it, tbh he said he was going to retire by 28, I think he should consider it now, kid has been taking mad punishment over the past few years and hasn't progressed much, sure he can still beat up on old washed up fighters, but his chin isn't made for the elite level.

I think Garcia's dad got into Khans head and is a lot smarter than he lead on to be! I mean a lot, he was giving danny great advice in the corner

Comment

• Originally posted by combatron View Post
          floyd vs khan is now dead

thank god he got exposed tonight!!!!

now floyd should give manny his fair split
          Floyd did try to give Manny his fair split. Greedy bastard wanted way more than was fair though.

Comment

• Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
            Garcia vs Rios anyone?
            I like that fight, make it happen

Comment

• YOU ***** SAID AMIR KHAN WAS GOING TO WIN HAHAHAHA

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                those who slept on Danny...I hope yall didnt die in yall sleep ...Khan will bounce back!!!
                you called it brotha you called it lol

what a great night for boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                  hahahahah told you con aint **** but a bum all you ppl doubted garcia hes the best 140 pounder
                  STFU HATERRICAN your coming off of 69 straight losses in a row, that BUM wont beat most of the 140lbers garunteed hell get KTFO by, mathysse,peterson,maidana, JMM, and countless others, dude was getting his ass kicked every step of the way by a 78 year old washed up morales, guy sux he should stick to fiten wahed up bums and dudes with no chin like khan otherwise garcia is KAKA!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
                    Garcia vs Rios anyone?
                    I was going to say this earlier but remembered...TOP RANK & GOLDEN BOY.

Comment

• Anyone got a vid link to Garcia's post fight interview with Max??? It cut out right when they go to that part.

Comment

Working...
                      X