• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garcia's father got his stoppage..... haha

Comment

• Khans weakest link...his CHIN.

You cant fix a glass chin.

Comment

• Told you so.... Khan aint got a chin. Wheres all the UK fans at? And this vato thought he could face Mayweather. I wonder if Amir Khan thinks that Garcia is on his "Level" or if anyone besides Amir Khan is Elite? I like Danny Garcia, even though i am not a fan of Ricans, and would love to see him fight Lucas Matthysse next. Latino fighters are never the fastest or the strongest, but they can take a punch. Sorry UK fans... but at least now you can focus on David Price, Tyson Fury or even David Haye, who are worlds better than Khan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bossy View Post
          I knew Danny would do it. I don't think I have voice left. I am so proud that he came out and did his thing and LOLing at all the people now changing their tune when it comes to him. I would just like to send a great big I told you so out to them WARRRRRRRRRRRR GARCIA!

You and me both dude. My voice is shot right now. I saw Danny's right hands getting closer and closer when he caught him with the left I loss it. LMFAO!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
            Very impressed by Danny Garcia.
            Tooooold you fools khan was a joke

All that mayweather talk man get the **** outta here with the bull****

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post
              Al Haymon haters r really gonna hate this shyt. Lol!
              LMAO, nobody really cares about Haymon the greedy ghost. People just hate how annoying his cheerleading henchmen are, hogging up half the screen and telling their fighters what to say live on camera.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
                STFU HATERRICAN your coming off of 69 straight losses in a row, that BUM wont beat most of the 140lbers garunteed hell get KTFO by, mathysse,peterson,maidana, JMM, and countless others, dude was getting his ass kicked every step of the way by a 78 year old washed up morales, guy sux he should stick to fiten wahed up bums and dudes with no chin like khan otherwise garcia is KAKA!!!!!
                Damn, you guys let PRBOXINGCOTTO get the best of ya on here. No matter what u guys reply to him, his predictions will continue being predictable.

Comment

• Amir Khan goes out there every time and tries to put on an action packed fight. Great for the crowd, awful if you've got no chin. He was very clearly in control before he got caught don't know what this exposed crap is all about. Khan did it to himself. Everyone's known Khan has no chin, unless you're new to boxing there is no "exposure" there. Where do they go from here though? Still can't believe Garcia won though.

Comment

• Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
                    Floyd did try to give Manny his fair split. Greedy bastard wanted way more than was fair though.
                    floyd wants all the ppv revenue that aint a fair split son

Comment

• Even Garcia's dad was giving him good advice. Freddie Roach: Come on son!!! We have to work harder!!! When things are going good Roach: I knew this was gonna happen all along, keep doing what your doing.

Comment

Working...
                      X