No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Drills Amir Khan in Vegas Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
    A Mir Con did not show heart; he just showed a lack of chin. He should not have gone down in the first place.
    Wrong. Lack of chin is not an indication of heart or lack of, what you do after you get dropped is. He didn't fight a good fight but when **** went bad he battled as best he could with no thought of quit in him. Heart.

Comment

• Okay he beat Khan, glad I didn't bet on Khan cause I thought he would win. Props to Garcia for taking it out of the judges hands tonight... Now, like someone said earlier maybe Garcia vs. Rios although I see Garcia by KO over Rios anyday. Time for Real Talk now, Marquez vs. Garcia for the title it all makes sense!! Marquez gets a true challenge and Garcia gets a fat payday plus a shot at all time greatness if he wins! Make it happen!

Comment

• Great fight. Khan needs to realize what type of a fighter...He is aint a brawler..

Get n Out..He stood and got crushed..

Garcia has fights ahead..

Comment

• Originally posted by SIORPO View Post
          YOU ***** SAID AMIR KHAN WAS GOING TO WIN HAHAHAHA
          can't get every perdiction right...

Comment

• GARCIA VS MARQUEZ

Comment

• Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
              I was going to say this earlier but remembered...TOP RANK & GOLDEN BOY.

Ah, damn!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                hahahahah told you con aint **** but a bum all you ppl doubted garcia hes the best 140 pounder
                you called it boricua! lol

Comment

• Al Haymon haters r really gonna hate this shyt. Lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                    It's not just that, but the USADA testing. With the stringent testing protocol, Khan had to keep his body clean. And when Khan's body is clean, you will see what you saw today. The REAL AMIR KHAN. And the real Amir Khan gets exposed just like you saw tonight.

Same would happen to Pacquaio against C-grade fighters. But with the Ariza shakes, both these guys are unstoppable.

Even a fool can see that your telling the truth. Even Con has been throwing Pacroid under the bus lately.

Comment

• Floyd was saved by USADA by covering up 3 testing results that turned out to be positive...This was the reason why he avoided VADA testing during his fight against Ortiz while Mosley vs Canelo, which was a supporting bout, opted to choose VADA....

Comment

Working...
                      X