No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Drills Amir Khan in Vegas Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan vs ortiz

Khan vs Ortiz in solo boxeo tecate. ahother upset for GBP. Thats what happens when you protect your fighters. British boxers suck ballzzzz. The Queen must be mad

Comment

• Really good fight, can't wait for a rematch. Their styles mesh well.

Comment

• Originally posted by gogreen
        hbo- egg on their face. They were lost for words. Even cacaroach looked ******ed. **** hbo hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

lmao......

Comment

• And this guy Khan really wanted to fight Mayweather?!? Seriously? May wouldn't have dropped him as fast for thats not his game. He would worn Khan down, embarassed him, and then dropped him. Good for you garcia.

Comment

• Khan never recovered from that first left hook. Great punch by Garcia.

After that Khan was shaken by clipping blows.

Khan career is on his brink.

Is there a rematch clause?

Comment

• Originally posted by IIG View Post
              I love it! And some of yall are acting like Garcia was getting dominated early. Learn how to watch boxing. The counters and body shots were getting to the target from the first round on for Garcia, and Khan was sloppy and missing. A lot of Khan's offense was blocked. This was an ass whooping and Khan is done. Congrats to the new Ring champ.
              You hit the nail on the head. Khan was getting caught from the get go. Khan hit Danny flush only a handful of times. A deserved champ one who understands DEFENSE!

Comment

• I totally forgot alex ariza is no longer with khan.........same will happen to chavez since he is no longer with him and pacroid is bound to fail also but thats why pacroid and him have a "great" relationship" so he never leaves

Comment

• Thank God Khan got his ass handed to him. I never liked Khan, boy is a scrub. We might see him VS Ortiz on ESPN Friday nite fights. Voy a ti Danny. BORICUA HASTA EL FIN!!!

Comment

• shoutout to gbp too for putting a fight like this together also! how many promoters do we know today doing this? none. superb job gbp! pretty large crowd probably had great rating too

Comment

• Lol at all the Kahn haters eating this up. As a boxing fan I loved the heart Amir showed tonight after getting drilled. But hey i guess some of you need to hate in order to live yours. But wow! What a difference a big unexpected win makes. Danny can now be claimed as boricua! He made a lot of new fans tonight including this one

Comment

Working...
                      X