No announcement yet.

The top 5 reasons Vitaly doesn't belong in the HOF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    Holmes win over a Parkinson's riddle Ali is as good as Lennox win over Vitaly? LMAO!!! Thanks for playing yourself and proving my point about you. Don't worry though bro, you're still ok with me and have entertainment value!!
    I turned the tables on you & if you weren't taken to school yesterday... everyone just witnessed it now..... & I WAS GIVING TOO MUCH CREDIT to Lennox here.. at least Holmes got a legit stoppage over the Greatest while LL got a whack stoppage over the Latest Greatest.... i'm out!

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
      I turned the tables on you & if you weren't taken to school yesterday... everyone just witnessed it now..... & I WAS GIVING TOO MUCH CREDIT to Lennox here.. at least Holmes got a legit stoppage over the Greatest while LL got a whack stoppage over the Latest Greatest.... i'm out!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        WHen Chris Aerreola is one of your, if not your, best wins, its hard to fathoim that resume is HOF worthy.
        Chris Arreola is his best win. Either that or Sam Peter. Horrible. HOF? Christ almighty.

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
          Klitschko Hater Land:

Discuss the opposition of A Klitschko more than the Actual Klitschko himself.

Nothing discriminatory about Vitali Klitschko as he's almost perfect... oh wait we'll find negative evidence on him through the opposing names on his ledger... whew what a relief.. otherwise we'd have to admit he's the best ever as there's no getting around it.. Thnk god for traditional Bert Sugar conspiracy resume theories to save the day!

Comment

Yeah, you turned the tables alright, and EVERYONE saw it!!

Comment

Yeah, you turned the tables alright, and EVERYONE saw it!!
              Son... you think I care if i'm going up against 1 on 20 Or whatever lopsided hater odds there are here. You'd be surprised how many do agree with the majority of what i say but are afraid to say so for fear Of BS (BOXING SCENE) cronies jumping on them like leashes. I've already come to the conclusion I'm not going to get aid anytime soon because this site is littered with anti-Klitschko bias. So you laughing with a joff poet by your side cheerleading has no bearing on what i do.. I'm still going to bring it... eventually i'll be banned & i realize this as whenever they feel there's too much Klitschko propoganda.. they get rid of me for a month or two (not exactly freedom of speecH) But what can you do i'm not a forum administrator nor am i popular here amongst all the Anti Klitschko brigade... but one thing i'll always do is defend what i know to be right.... because i definitely know that i am.....even if there's not one that is going to side with me.. you guys are so wrong about Vitali... it's not even laughable any more & is bordering in on denial

Comment

Son... you think I care if i'm going up against 1 on 20 Or whatever lopsided hater odds there are here. You'd be surprised how many do agree with the majority of what i say but are afraid to say so for fear Of BS (BOXING SCENE) cronies jumping on them like leashes. I've already come to the conclusion I'm not going to get aid anytime soon because this site is littered with anti-Klitschko bias. So you laughing with a joff poet by your side cheerleading has no bearing on what i do.. I'm still going to bring it... eventually i'll be banned & i realize this as whenever they feel there's too much Klitschko propoganda.. they get rid of me for a month or two (not exactly freedom of speecH) But what can you do i'm not a forum administrator nor am i popular here amongst all the Anti Klitschko brigade... but one thing i'll always do is defend what i know to be right.... because i definitely know that i am.....even if there's not one that is going to side with me.. you guys are so wrong about Vitali... it's not even laughable any more & is bordering in on denial
                Nobody is aiding you because your "propaganda " is ridiculously biased, twisted and never tells the whole story. And you shouldn't be banned because you don't engage I flames or malicious insults. But your opinions are still ridiculousness as a whole even if you occasionally make a good point.

Comment

• Since most people in this thread apparently finds Vitali not worthy for the HOF, I'd like to know which fighters already in the HOF that they find not worthy.

Comment

Nobody is aiding you because your "propaganda " is ridiculously biased, twisted and never tells the whole story. And you shouldn't be banned because you don't engage I flames or malicious insults. But your opinions are still ridiculousness as a whole even if you occasionally make a good point.
                    Debating whether an alltime great heavyweight belongs in the hall of fame is not ridiculousness.. The guy is a three time belt holder.. he's 15-2 in championship fights 29-0 in non title affairs & ofcourse you know all the other stuff. Him & his brother have been untouched for the better part of a decade.. Name any other heavyweight title holder with as long a title reign that his Hof LEGITIMACY was in question? It's you that is being juvenial here & some have even bothered to tell you that here. Hate all you want but keep the hate real.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X