Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
    His ko % alone is HOF worthy.
    +++++++++
    Thank You... If IT WERE ONLY THis.. I'd understand a little skepticism.
    But there's a dozen other things he's ONLY done while utterly dominating every single opponent he's ever faced.... I wanna see a fighter go 4 or 5 bouts without losing 3 RDS.. Let alone 46 straight bouts. Even IF tHEY were all cans... DON'T you think One WOULD get lucky? How about Leading on the scorecards past the first rd (JUST pAST 180 seconds) LET alone at the end of a bout... These haters will have you believe this is some kind of everyday occurrence... How about Going your entire career FOR every bout throwing & landing more punches than your opposition)no one's ever done that.. but just to make sure they're not MERELY cALZAGHE slaps...

No one's ever out jabbed him or LANDED Or thrown more power shots.. You could give me any alltime great with a 1000% winning RECORD LIKE mARCIANO Mayweather Calzaghe or any other undefeated fighter & They've had OCCUR iN THERE bouts not JUST ONCE but NUMEROUS times what I just outlined happen to them in there bouts.. THIS evidence & proof is NOT enough for these Kitshko Haters.... They CAN't TEAR THIS down.. so what do they DO... tO EXPLAIN ALL of this NEVER BEFORE SEEN DOMINANCE in boxing history? The Only Thing they can do & ACTUALLY gET away with & That IS COMPLETELY & utterly trash the fighters this is being done to.. Even when it was being done TO AN lltime great in Lennox Lewis... (You'd Think this would BE PROOF enough)

They found a way to trash Lennox Just So Vitali DOESN'T RECEIVE CREDIT for what he did... & then a gruesome cut HAPPENS tO bail all the haters out & give them all the ammo that Vitali ISN'T worthy Of BEING as great as Lewis DESPITE the entire boxing world witnesssing for there eyes Vitali giving him a thourough boxing clinic for the first half of the fight & going toe to toe with him for the second half of the bout with one of the most severe handicaps you could ever see and he still managed to break even for the second half of the fight WHILE OUTLANDING & OUTTHROWING him in all 6 rds... BEFORE this he loses because of a shoulder injury OUTBOXING THOROUGHLY one of the trickiest fighters of alltime...

Could've coasted to a unanimous decision but didn't want to risk his shoulder getting any worse than it already was.. So when he loses on physical injuries or cuts He's still dominanting action... It took Byrd & Lewis (2 fights) 15 RDS for them to OFFICALLY get 3 rds ON him.. so for all the damage incurred in those bouts.. He still managed to win 80% of the rds vs both.. i'm sorry... the haters are out of there effin' minds.. Vitali by FAR iS THE most dominant heavyweight that ever lived... It's not even close.. yet instead of focuising on what he's done... we choose to look at the opponents that have fallen & lower there worth to the point that it lower's Vitali's worth.. These haters would ALL be laughed at in a court of law If I presented all This EVIDENCE bUT SINCE it's here in a boxing forum they win even WHEN THEY'RE 100% WRONG.
    Explain to us again how quality of opposition doesn't matter. Please.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      It's beyond ridiculous. What the **** has this guy done to be in the HOF? He's a paper champ and not even the best fighter in his division. Such nonsense.
      WHen Chris Aerreola is one of your, if not your, best wins, its hard to fathoim that resume is HOF worthy.

Comment

Lol at you claiming victory when i was the one pounding sense into your nonsense & you got caught redhanded in the cookie jar & was spinning your way out of it. I figured you couldn't admit you got busted so i let it go.. YoU & i bOTH know who took you to school yesterday.. but since you're putting on a show for your friends.. it's all good. I don't NEED reassurances from anyone as to my performances here. I know when i'm teaching lessons here.
        Took me to school? You refused to answer my questions. The only place you took me was your special needs class, and it would have been funny if it just wasn't so pathetic.

Larry Holmes deserved 100% credit for his win over Ali because when they fought was irrelevant, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          Explain to us again how quality of opposition doesn't matter. Please.
          You guys are all hopeless. I might as well be talking to a bunch of kindergardeners.

Even If Ruiz did have a better resume (actually... he's a prime example where your resume BS falls short & is beyond flawe).. If We WERE to choose a boxing allstar team.. would we choose a hugging machine that won most of his fights in a disgraceful manner or one who has less of a resume but has way more potential.. way more talent.. way more skill & is MORE qualified for the job.. yet has faced less resistance... does this mean you're going to choose the weaker link because he's a little more time tested or do you go with the guy who's qualified for the job & can potentially do it in a much more efficient & dominating fashion.

Comment

You guys are all hopeless. I might as well be talking to a bunch of kindergardeners.

Even If Ruiz did have a better resume (actually... he's a prime example where your resume BS falls short & is beyond flawe).. If We WERE to choose a boxing allstar team.. would we choose a hugging machine that won most of his fights in a disgraceful manner or one who has less of a resume but has way more potential.. way more talent.. way more skill & is MORE qualified for the job.. yet has faced less resistance... does this mean you're going to choose the weaker link because he's a little more time tested or do you go with the guy who's qualified for the job & can potentially do it in a much more efficient & dominating fashion.
            Why are you still ducking the Holmes-Ali question?

And skill and potential mean nothing if you don't apply it against quality. You're getting spanked Jimmy.

Comment

• Jimmy was seen demonstrating what he plans to do when he first meets Vitali >>>>>

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                Took me to school? You refused to answer my questions. The only place you took me was your special needs class, and it would have been funny if it just wasn't so pathetic.

Larry Holmes deserved 100% credit for his win over Ali because when they fought was irrelevant, right?
                Holmes win is as solid's as Lennox's was over Vitali.... so i agree with you there. Refused to answer my questions? Lol.. i gave you an essay on them.. as usual you kept saying the same/lame things over & over again.. so i was getting bored by it & went solo.. It's all good or bad whichever way you look at it.... You & I both know Vitali's making it on the first ballot & this is what's been irking you.. you'll get over it.. son!

Comment

Holmes win is as solid's as Lennox's was over Vitali....

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                    Jimmy was seen demonstrating what he plans to do when he first meets Vitali >>>>>

Comment

Holmes win is as solid's as Lennox's was over Vitali.... so i agree with you there. Refused to answer my questions? Lol.. i gave you an essay on them.. as usual you kept saying the same/lame things over & over again.. so i was getting bored by it & went solo.. It's all good or bad whichever way you look at it.... You & I both know Vitali's making it on the first ballot & this is what's been irking you.. you'll get over it.. son!
                      Holmes win over a Parkinson's riddle Ali is as good as Lennox win over Vitaly? LMAO!!! Thanks for playing yourself and proving my point about you. Don't worry though bro, you're still ok with me and have entertainment value!!

Comment

Working...
                      X