No announcement yet.

The top 5 reasons Vitaly doesn't belong in the HOF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    Yes, your style is very distinctive and entertaining Jimmy. I don't think it was you, but I know it was one of two posters on this site. Words and writing styles are like fingerprints.
    I do realize you weren't talking about me.. i just wanted to come to the aid of A Klitschko brethren who you were pasting with some very poor points as is your custom. The fact that you've given me a compliment knowing all the toe to toe exchanges we've had shows there's mutual respect here if not mutual understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
      I could teach you a thing or two about Bball.. I SUPPOSE you're one of those who thinks Bill Russell gets 11 rings going up against MJ.. HAKEEM.. magic... & Shaq every year.. try half if he's still blessed with a great supporting cast. I also suppose you think Wilt drops 50 while Mj drops only 35 with both playing in each other's eras.. hopefully you're not that clueless. Trust me when I tell you that Mj would've dropped 60 when Wilt was dropping 50 in a season & Wilt barely gets 26 to 27 when Mj was dropping 35... you know i'm a numbers guy & the numbers in this case between Wilt & Russell are telling a way more bigger lie than The Brother's from The Ukraine ever have.
      Ahem. As I was saying, basketball, along with boxing, goes into the pile of subjects Jimmy knows NOTHING about :jerk0ff9:

Seriously dude. Stick with verbally fellating Vitali as it's the only thing you seem to have any expertise in :cool9:

Poet

Comment

I could teach you a thing or two about Bball.. I SUPPOSE you're one of those who thinks Bill Russell gets 11 rings going up against MJ.. HAKEEM.. magic... & Shaq every year.. try half if he's still blessed with a great supporting cast. I also suppose you think Wilt drops 50 while Mj drops only 35 with both playing in each other's eras.. hopefully you're not that clueless. Trust me when I tell you that Mj would've dropped 60 when Wilt was dropping 50 in a season & Wilt barely gets 26 to 27 when Mj was dropping 35... you know i'm a numbers guy & the numbers in this case between Wilt & Russell are telling a way more bigger lie than The Brother's from The Ukraine ever have.
        Wilt was physically superior to everyone who played before or since.

He jumped as high as Jordan
        Had twice the stamina of Shaq
        And was the fastest 7 footer that ever lived (Check his Track & Field records)

Some athletes just transcend eras like Ruth/Ted Williams in baseball, Wilt in Bball and SRR in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
          Ahem. As I was saying, basketball, along with boxing, goes into the pile of subjects Jimmy knows NOTHING about :jerk0ff9:

Seriously dude. Stick with verbally fellating Vitali as it's the only thing you seem to have any expertise in :cool9:

Poet
          I took practice from your mugshot as you seem to be giving free lessons & A how to......
          bTW. talking to you is like trying to pound nails into a wall with scissors.. your job here is to verbally abuse.. we get it.. without this skill.. you'd be somewhere in the poetry sections of the web insulting other pathetic poets such as yourself.. you know i can insult you back with even more vigor so why even bother.. just agree to disagree & teacher's poet of the forum be gone... Thanks for bringing absolutely nothing to the table whenever you start fellating this site with your wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
            Wilt was physically superior to everyone who played before or since.

He jumped as high as Jordan
            Had twice the stamina of Shaq
            And was the fastest 7 footer that ever lived (Check his Track & Field records)

Some athletes just transcend eras like Ruth/Ted Williams in baseball, Wilt in Bball and SRR in boxing.
            If he jumped as high as MJ being a half foot taller something gotta be wrong with his leaping ability. Mj had hops & all but let's keep it real.. even he wouldn't necessarily outleap an athletic big man for the ages. Hakeem would've ran circles around him & would've fouled him out in two quarters..

Shaq was physically stronger.. perhaps Wilt was lighter on his feet but let's be real here. Wilt would be lucky to have Shaq's career if he were playing in the 90's & beyond. Wilt needs to thank his lucky stars he WAS "the first to do it" & that's why he was the most dominant.

You forgot the BROTHER'S k on that list. .. i'm sure it was a slip up on your part... no worries.

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
              Where is Jimmy?
              Yeah, where is that delusional copy and paste king at?

Comment

If he jumped as high as MJ being a half foot taller something gotta be wrong with his leaping ability. Mj had hops & all but let's keep it real.. even he wouldn't necessarily outleap an athletic big man for the ages. Hakeem would've ran circles around him & would've fouled him out in two quarters..

Shaq was physically stronger.. perhaps Wilt was lighter on his feet but let's be real here. Wilt would be lucky to have Shaq's career if he were playing in the 90's & beyond. Wilt needs to thank his lucky stars he WAS "the first to do it" & that's why he was the most dominant.

You forgot the BROTHER'S k on that list. .. i'm sure it was a slip up on your part... no worries.
                I clearly said jumped as high as MJ, as for reach Wilt is one of the few to touch the top of the backboard. Wilt averaged 48.5 minutes per game. Not even little MJ could match that, to bring up other centers is just laughable.

The Klitschkos are not that special. In the 30's you had Primo Carnera and Buddy Baer. In the teens you had Jess Willard and Fred Fulton, the 90's had Lennox and Bowe. The Klitschkos are not unique physically or skill wise.

Comment

Vitali is the best ever, he is a beast who is really undefeated because he was like totally winning against lewis before he was unfortunately cut. If it was a three round amateur fight he'd have the win over Lewis for sure! And as for Byrd - he was so dominating him until the terrible pain in his shoulder made him quit on his stool. You can bet if Ali or Joe frazier had a nasty twinge in their shoulder they would have quit too!

He always fights the best and totally isn't running from a blown up cruiserweight like david haye and has a tremendous record full of top class recognisable names. I mean think of all the top class guys Vitali has beaten! Ali's got nothing on Vitali - don't believe me? Well just compare bums like Sonny Liston, Floyd Patterson, Joe Frazier and George Foreman to the likes of Solis, Adamek, Areolia and a nice mature Shannon Briggs.

Anyone who doesn't agree that Vitaili is the number 1 of all time hates the klitschkos and is probably a reverse nazi.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                    I clearly said jumped as high as MJ, as for reach Wilt is one of the few to touch the top of the backboard. Wilt averaged 48.5 minutes per game. Not even little MJ could match that, to bring up other centers is just laughable.

The Klitschkos are not that special. In the 30's you had Primo Carnera and Buddy Baer. In the teens you had Jess Willard and Fred Fulton, the 90's had Lennox and Bowe. The Klitschkos are not unique physically or skill wise.
                    Same ole smokin Joe blowing hot air. As high as Mj means no "higher" just correcting your grammar.. As for Wilt nearly averaging 48 minutes per game. (was around 45-46 for his career) Can you explain the fact that he nearly played 8 more minutes a game than Mj but wound up with virtually the same scoring production? 30.12 to 30.06... Ok since you don't have the answer to that one I'll spell it out for you.... MJ drops 36.1 pts a game if he gets equal time on the court as Wilt so in reality Wilt being virtually in a dead heat with him is one of the NBA's biggest mirages. Wilt had an unprecedented first 7 yrs in the league..

It took Mj nearly 9 years to match that scoring production with the 50 pt seasons & 100 pt games that Wilt was celebrated for... But when Mj got to the same point production as Wilt's 7 yrs.. his minutes logged was NOT that far off.. WE're talking Wilt AT THE height of his powers feasting on 6 ft 6 centers (same height as MJ) & Michael is right there with him scoring at nearly the same rate & against dfenses designed to take his head off. In reality it's George Iceman Gervin that is runnerup to MJ in scoring proficiency.. Wilt is somewhere in the top 30 or 40 if WE were to base it rightfully on points per minute Per 48 min.. Shaq kOBE & lEBRON are ahead of him.

Basketball.. i stick with the best ever & consensus best.. numbers aura.. everything backs #23.. so there is where i have all the proof of burden on my side.. so i advise you to keep it strictly boxing if you know what's good for you's. At least here you can gang up on me & i'm going up one against five for every thread & still hold my own... kapish .

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                      Vitali is the best ever, he is a beast who is really undefeated because he was like totally winning against lewis before he was unfortunately cut. If it was a three round amateur fight he'd have the win over Lewis for sure! And as for Byrd - he was so dominating him until the terrible pain in his shoulder made him quit on his stool. You can bet if Ali or Joe frazier had a nasty twinge in their shoulder they would have quit too!

He always fights the best and totally isn't running from a blown up cruiserweight like david haye and has a tremendous record full of top class recognisable names. I mean think of all the top class guys Vitali has beaten! Ali's got nothing on Vitali - don't believe me? Well just compare bums like Sonny Liston, Floyd Patterson, Joe Frazier and George Foreman to the likes of Solis, Adamek, Areolia and a nice mature Shannon Briggs.

Anyone who doesn't agree that Vitaili is the number 1 of all time hates the klitschkos and is probably a reverse nazi.
                      Son.... you might think you're being cute but where i come from that's an act of surrender disguised as such.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      Error

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
                      Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.