No announcement yet.

The top 5 reasons Vitaly doesn't belong in the HOF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
    Yes Those are the facts But THEY were all negative opinions that were derived from them.. Not EXACTLY telling the entire tale of the tape.. WhY DON'T You take there cumulative record & see THERE winning % AT the time of said bouts.. we all KNOW they're 0-10 vs Vitali.. BUT what was there records & success rate before meeting up with the most dominant heavyweight that's ever lived.. I guarantee you they were used to winning 90% of THE time. 4 of the fighters were undefeated.. 4 were only defeated once (9 of the 10 had no more than 2 L'S on there resume) (Briggs had 4 OR 5 LOSSES) & three were stopped for the very first time. ALL 10 RECEIVED THE MOST LOPSIDED LOSSES OF THERE CAREERS! That's all that needs to be said...
    You're funny Jimmy. You ADMIT they're facts yet try to call them negative opinions in the very same sentence. They're just plain facts son, about the fighters leading up to Vitaly and touched on what some did after. Unlike you, I added no hyperbole, lies or exaggerations to make them look better or worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
      Old Mike Tyson KO Ettiene in 1 round

Etteine beat Brewster

Brewster KOd Wladimir Klitschko

IMO the Klitschkos were fighting and losing to 3rd tier 90s fighters in Sanders , Puritty and Brewster. They never fought that class of Ike Ibeabucci, John Ruiz, David Tua, and Prime Hasim Rahman.
      Yeah but did that little common comparison link to Vitali Klitschko.. Joe C?

I'm disappointed in you.

You also failed to mention Wlad KO oVER bREWSTER to complete the cycle.. & The fact Wlad lost less than a half a rd in both fights vs him.
      Last edited by jimmy1569; 07-01-2012, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        You're funny Jimmy. You ADMIT they're facts yet try to call them negative opinions in the very same sentence. They're just plain facts son, about the fighters leading up to Vitaly and touched on what some did after., I added no hyperbo Unlike youle, lies or exaggerations to make them look better or worse.
        Unlike youle, lies or exaggerations to make them look better or worse
        ++++++++++++++++++++++++
        What was factual was the timeline you displayed & that they cumulatively were 0-10 vs Vitali Klitschko... Where did I lie? There was nothing in my rebuttal that was a lie. You chose to hide little tidbits from there resumes to fit your agenda & i chose to uncover them so they're all seen in there proper light. I focused on the positive... you focused on the negative>>>> this isn't Rocket science... JABS.

ALL 10 RECEIVED THE MOST LOPSIDED LOSSES OF THERE CAREERS!
        +++++++++++++++++++++
        Is THIS A LIE SON? ThIS is all you NEEDed to say on your post as this is THE only TRUE GAUGE that can be derived from Vitali's performance vs all 10.. This breeds real results & let's you actually gauge Vitali's performance in the ring when there is not a possible other way to gauge it in terms of him fighting similar common opposition as past alltime greats or him fighting alltime greats outright. I COULD CARE less your opinion about the aforemention 10 opponents. Did Vitali Not more than handle his business with the cards he was dealt in emphatic fashion? Did HE not give them the beatdowns of there career? Focus on what happened in the ring.. You Don't DETERMINE a great fighter like Vitali Klitschko's worth by what his opponent failed to do or bring to the table..

You determine it properly by what Vitali brought to the table & how he rendered each fighter Inept & NO MATTER HOW INEPT YOU THINK THEY WERE... vITALI made them MORE inept than they were... (if you're disputing that when it's clearly been obvious then it's your bad) If i kick someone's A$$$ i KICKED someone's ass... they had it coming & i gave it to them in the fashion that they deserved & then some. Am I then going to be criticized for not fighting someone more my size or supposed better skills? Did these fighters step to me? No they didn't.. so why are they getting the automatic W OVER ME?

That's just ludicrous when i've more than displayed in 46 fights that I can compete WITH anyone.... If there was any doubt about my credentials as a fighter.. i can understand... but do you guys EVEN once question the fact Vitali doesn't know how to throw down? Do you question his stamina.. his chin.. has it ever failed him for you to have doubts... naturally you can question his penchant for injury or having thin facial skin tissue because it has occurred in his fights..

EVERYTHING else that's negative has NEVER occurred in a Vitali Klitschko fight.. yet it has occurred in 99.9% of the entire ALLTIME Greats population.. I'm sorry.. I like your guys rresistance but you're all full of crap.. there's holes in your entire resume arguments.. If anyone should be an exception to your resume "rules" it should be him as he's more than earned this right by being the only fighter & champion to literally destroy or dominate everyone he's ever been in the ring with.

Vitali gets a COMPETITION resume pass & all you guys know it.. he's the exception to the rule because logically he'd have to be the favorite against ANY fighter in the history of boxing just because of his size alone & the boxing skills he has displayed to go along with it. Pick any fighter you want & he's more likely to outbox them... then vice versa..

On top of that he's got an unbelievable chin that can withstand your best shot.. HOW IS HE SUPPOSED TO phocking LOSE if you can't BEAT HIM or come close to beating him in the two most common & conventional ways to win a boxing match> Are you going to bank on a cut or his shoulder quitting? In all of his fights or dream fight scenarios.. GUESS WHAT THE only predictions are when he's picked to lose.. IT'S ALMOST ALWAYS.. his face cutting up or he'll simply quit when the going gets tough. It's happened before so they use it... what they never seem to mention is how anyone outboxes him or puts him on his A$$$$$... You know why they don't use that method of prediction?

It's because they've never seen it occur.. so they simply say Ali WOULD BEAT HIM.. lOUIS would beat him.. Foreman .. Liston.. PRIME lEWIS... TYSON all would beat him BUT THEY HAVE NO FREAKIN' CLUE HOW IT'LL BE DONE.. when they're ALL AT A PHYSICAL DISADVANTAGE... THEY JUST SAY IT BECAUSE THEY'RE GREAT IN THE PAST.... With Vitali KLITSCHKO i can describe in detail what he'd most likely do to each alltime great because of the fact I know his boxing style is fullproof... I know EXACTLY how he's going to win... you guys DO NOT know how ALI OR lOUIS will be able to do it.. sure you can state he'll quit or his face will bleed to death.. but what about THE BOXING?
        Last edited by jimmy1569; 07-01-2012, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• why is vitali ducking Haye? I mean Haye for F sake ... a supposidely atg heavyweight e shouldn't be scared of fighting david fecking haye ... jeez ... but I guess that pretty much sums up Vitali's career ... took the easy fights where he looked nice and dominant and lost his defining fight and quit when hurting ... can anybody seriously imagine Ali or joe Louis quiting due to a twinge in their shoulder? I mean if Vitali fought and beat Haye it would actually be the best win of his career ... doesn't say that much for him .. but what says less is he won't even take that fight ... he'd make way more than he would against carr or whatever but there is a risk he might not look great so he won't take it ... sums him up really just like he wouldn't take a rematch with byrd

Comment

Unlike youle, lies or exaggerations to make them look better or worse
            ++++++++++++++++++++++++
            What was factual was the timeline you displayed & that they cumulatively were 0-10 vs Vitali Klitschko... Where did I lie? There was nothing in my rebuttal that was a lie. You chose to hide little tidbits from there resumes to fit your agenda & i chose to uncover them so they're all seen in there proper light. I focused on the positive... you focused on the negative>>>> this isn't Rocket science... JABS.
            Lol, what exactly did I say that wasn't in the proper light? Real fans judge fights on what has recently happened in a fighters career. You're seeking to make opponents look better than they really were. Is that being honest of you? Or is it just you trying to make you favorite fighter look better?

Comment

Lol, what exactly did I say that wasn't in the proper light? Real fans judge fights on what has recently happened in a fighters career. You're seeking to make opponents look better than they really were. Is that being honest of you? Or is it just you trying to make you favorite fighter look better?
              Stop playing coy with me son. Each fighter was presented in a fashion that didn't tell the complete tale of there tape. It was done subtly so the average observer can see all 10 opponents in a less than flattering way... you left out champion for 3 fighters.. you didn't state undefeated for others & you didn't state any of there boxing records as understandably that wouldn't fit your portrayal of them & perhaps you didn't do this because then you'd have to also explain away there stellar records before facing Klitschko. Just admit you were nabbed & chalk it up to Jimmy being one step ahead of the game.

Last 10 opponents = 327 W'S - 15 L's - 3 DRAWS = 95.2%
              VK Winning % = 95.7%

ThIS MEANS THESE FIGHTERS WERE USED TO GETTING THERE WAY 95 % OF THE TIME THEY STEPPED IN THE RING (SAME AS VK) yET in ONLY 10 FIGHTS AGAINST ViTALI MANAGED to lose two/thirds of there entire career losses. 327-15 AGAINST EVERYONE ELSE 0-10 VS VITALI.

ThIS IS How you bring facts into the equation.. with your post.. the average boxing fan thinks he faced 15-327 fighters... kapish!

EACH FIGHTER AVERAGED A RECORD OF 32.7 - 1.5
              Last edited by jimmy1569; 07-01-2012, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• The meat and basic thrust of the criticism seems to be that Vitali won't abandon a basic tenant of his humanity and beat up his brother for money.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Smash View Post
                  The meat and basic thrust of the criticism seems to be that Vitali won't abandon a basic tenant of his humanity and beat up his brother for money.
                  He already gave him a lifetime of beatdowns when they were young & Vitali was babysitting. Wlad refuses to spar with Vitali because Vitali goes all out. Trust that behind closed doors & in the family household Wlad more than knows who the man is.

Comment

Stop playing coy with me son. Each fighter was presented in a fashion that didn't tell the complete tale of there tape. It was done subtly so the average observer can see all 10 opponents in a less than flattering way... you left out champion for 3 fighters.. you didn't state undefeated for others & you didn't state any of there boxing records as understandably that wouldn't fit your portrayal of them & perhaps you didn't do this because then you'd have to also explain away there stellar records before facing Klitschko. Just admit you were nabbed & chalk it up to Jimmy being one step ahead of the game.

Last 10 opponents = 327 W'S - 15 L's - 3 DRAWS = 95.2%
                    VK Winning % = 95.7%

EACH FIGHTER AVERAGED A RECORD OF 32.7 - 1.5
                    I left out champion for 3 fighters? Were they champions at the time they fought Vitaly? There was not an inaccurate thing in what I posted. Its you my friend who wants to give unjust credit for the time frame fought. Its like giving Holmes credit for beating Ali....its a joke.

Comment

I left out champion for 3 fighters? Were they champions at the time they fought Vitaly? There was not an inaccurate thing in what I posted. Its you my friend who wants to give unjust credit for the time frame fought. Its like giving Holmes credit for beating Ali....its a joke.
                      You could have stated former champion.. even when you were giving him credit for Peter... You didnt state Peter was champion at the time of his battle with Vitali & that it was a rusty Vitali ALMOST 4 YRS out of the game.. If You're going to leave out valid information about the fighters... then don't give anything at all.. just post there names... the least you could've done is shown there records.. You chose To Belittle them as fighters by leaving all there positive attributes out. I just simply gave you there numbers & what they've managed to do focusing on there strengths rather than there waeknesses like you did.. You can't even admit your motive & that's a shame in your game... This is Jimmy.. You're talking to.. You & I both know you weren't a neutral observer in your post but want to receive credit nonetheless for being partial when you weren't.
                      Last edited by jimmy1569; 07-01-2012, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X