No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez vs Martinez HBO PPV Media Tour Announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    Thought Jr said he wanted to mert with Arum on his terms for fight. Now they are planning media tour? Something seems off. Still dont think it happens.

Also Martinez didnt say he didnt want testing but he did say, along with Dibella, that testing will be a deal breaker cause no way will Jr agree.

Jr is dirty that just my opinion
    well then he shouldn't take the fight if he really thinks jr is on something,,he's obviously doing it for the money then,because if fight goes without testing then if jr wins he'll only come up with excuses,if thats the case and he really feels strongly about the test,then demand it,if jr doesn't want it then don't fight him,he cant accept the fight without tests then be crying after if he loses

Comment

I am going to watch both Mexican stars on 9/15.

Comment

Martinez has never complained about anything... If he loses to Jr I doubt he will blame roids... When he lost to Williams he just gave a "that's how it goes" expresssion.
        But I think that most of us know that this fight will not happen... Arum thinks it will, but it wont.
        No contracts have been signed, they'll do the whole tour so people think that Jr is a real champ and then cancel at the last minute... Guaranteed!
        And if Roach doesn't train him and teaches him how to block the left hand... He has absolutely no chance,

Comment

I think it will be close, i'm barely siding with Sergio, for experience, plus Jr. gets too excited and loses composure a bit. Don't get me wrong, Jr,'s improving fast, he has very nice body work, improves quite a bit with every fight, so Serio better get him before he gets any better. Sergio might win in a close fight, but I'm not betting on this one. Too close to call.

Comment

So its on.....finally

Comment

got points on chavez

Comment

Originally posted by daperculator View Post
                Where are the rest of the experts? Wbc title fights soon to have a second weigh in... 10% max rehydration, so jcc needs to be 175.9 or less on 9/15!
                FAT chance
                They got rid of that new same day weigh rule apparently.

Comment

cant wait for chavez to retire maravilla, this is war and there will be blood..................

Comment

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
                    where are all the *****es that said jr would never fight sergio
                    Where will all you be when Sergio breaks him down?

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      So this is OFFICIALLY signed?? There will be no last minute bull**** like gamboa/rios right??
                      I don't think TR would start a media tour before the contract is signed again, they learned their lesson after the gamboa/rios fiasco.

Originally posted by Jerub Baal View Post
                      Damn is that a real picture of Jr?

Comment

Working...
                      X