No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez vs Martinez HBO PPV Media Tour Announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez vs Martinez HBO PPV Media Tour Announced

LAS VEGAS, NEV. – Undefeated World Boxing Council (WBC) middleweight champion and Son of the Legend, JULIO CÉSAR CHÁVEZ JR., and two-division world champion SERGIO MARTINEZ, along with their promoters Bob Arum, Fernando Beltran and Lou DiBella, will embark on a four-city / two-nation international media tour to promote their eagerly-awaited Méxican Independence Day middleweight championship battle, beginning on Tuesday, July 10. Chávez Jr. vs. Martinez will take place Saturday, September 15, at the Thomas & Mack Center, on the campus of the University of Nevada at Las Vegas. It will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View®, beginning at 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT.

[Click Here To Read More]

I didn't think this day would ever come...

Comment

where are all the *****es that said jr would never fight sergio

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
        I didn't think this day would ever come...
        I told you all it would happen.

And I told you this would be easy work for JCC JR.

I want an apology from everyone on 9/16.

Comment

It looks like its official... I hope Martinez didn't back down on his request for OST by VADA!

Would've been nice if they went to Buenos Aires as well, but I reckon it is a bit far.

Comment

So this is OFFICIALLY signed?? There will be no last minute bull**** like gamboa/rios right??

Comment

glad this fight is signed should be a good 1. they should of done mexico city first tho instead of flying from just above the mexican border to new york then flying all the way back.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
                  It looks like its official... I hope Martinez didn't back down on his request for OST by VADA!

Would've been nice if they went to Buenos Aires as well, but I reckon it is a bit far.
                  he already said he doesnt need the tests,he said in an interview i think in a spanish speaking boxing show

Comment

Hopefully he doesn't decide to fight a ceiling fan again and the fight gets called off. This fight is not a done deal until both of them are in the ring with Jr. eating left hands served up by Maravilla.

Comment

Working...
                    X