Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez vs Martinez HBO PPV Media Tour Announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great promotion,jr will train with dad again wich is great he dont want roach to take away his heavy hands

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub Baal View Post

Hahahaha, funny

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        I told you all it would happen.

And I told you this would be easy work for JCC JR.

I want an apology from everyone on 9/16.
        I have a feeling you will leave BoxingScene, or change your username after 9/16.

Comment

All I know is im watching this fight and not Canelos

Comment

Will it seems like they are going along with it but still will not believe it until both guys are in the ring.

Comment

Where are the rest of the experts? Wbc title fights soon to have a second weigh in... 10% max rehydration, so jcc needs to be 175.9 or less on 9/15!
              FAT chance

Comment

I'll believe it when both guys are in the ring and the bell rings

Comment

Originally posted by cactusEG View Post
                  All I know is im watching this fight and not Canelos
                  I'm watching both, Canelo's on paid PPV and the Maravilla Jr. fight on P2P streaming.

GBP will always have a better quality undercard, unlike TR's undercards..

The TR boxers always fighting tomato cans and cab drivers.

Comment

Thought Jr said he wanted to mert with Arum on his terms for fight. Now they are planning media tour? Something seems off. Still dont think it happens.

Also Martinez didnt say he didnt want testing but he did say, along with Dibella, that testing will be a deal breaker cause no way will Jr agree.

Jr is dirty that just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      Thought Jr said he wanted to mert with Arum on his terms for fight. Now they are planning media tour? Something seems off. Still dont think it happens.

Also Martinez didnt say he didnt want testing but he did say, along with Dibella, that testing will be a deal breaker cause no way will Jr agree.

Jr is dirty that just my opinion

Yup just like the media tour that gamboa never showed up to. I just hope this fight doesnt fall through.

Comment

Working...
                      X