No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez vs Martinez HBO PPV Media Tour Announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    So this is OFFICIALLY signed?? There will be no last minute bull**** like gamboa/rios right??
    I hope not, that would suck, really looking forward to this fight, just want to see who really is the Gran Chingon!

Comment

Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
      I hope not, that would suck, really looking forward to this fight, just want to see who really is the Gran Chingon!
      All I know is that Chavez Jr is the Gran Maricon!!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        All I know is that Chavez Jr is the Gran Maricon!!
        In due time we will find out Mojon!!!

Comment

El vaca de la mierda is going down son....the sad thing is that Sergio represents the Hispanic heritage more than the drunk, PED using cońo that Chavez is. If you want to represent something real and worthy of respect, then do it, no need to respect a mirage.

Comment

[QUOTE=mathed;12289374]El vaca de la mierda is going down son....the sad thing is that Sergio represents the Hispanic heritage more than the drunk, PED using cońo that Chavez is. If you want to represent something real and worthy of respect, then do it, no need to respect a mirage.[/QUOTE

grande Mojon!!! it's you agian.
            Last edited by Toltec77; 06-28-2012, 11:19 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Toltec77;12289383]
              Originally posted by mathed View Post
              El vaca de la mierda is going down son....the sad thing is that Sergio represents the Hispanic heritage more than the drunk, PED using cońo that Chavez is. If you want to represent something real and worthy of respect, then do it, no need to respect a mirage.[/QUOTE

Another Mojon grande!!! what are the odds of two in the same night.
              About as good as the odds of Martinez beating the flabby facial skin off of Chavez' poor bone structure...which is about 95% I'd surmise. Talk all the weak ass south of the border swag you want son, my boy Martinez is gonna show you what Cali via Spain via Argentina is going to do to a second tier hype-job living off daddy's name. I let you watch the fight in disgrace when that dude cries to papi to throw in the towel for him on fight night.

Comment

Mathed as much as i wanna agree with you. Without the OST it aint happening, Sergio might get blammed. Hes cashing himself out.

Comment

Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post
                  Mathed as much as i wanna agree with you. Without the OST it aint happening, Sergio might get blammed. Hes cashing himself out.
                  Sergio will fight him W/o testing...everyone already knows the truth...he will still take the fight , remember that Sergio hates bullies, that's his image.....no bigger bully than Chavez jr.

Comment

So without OST Martinez losses? How has been able to go on this streak lately without OST? So if I take roids apparently I will be able to beat Martinez.

Comment

Yup without OST martinez loses and everyone knows it. If you dont then i dont wanna hear a peep from you guys after martinez gets layed out saying "Chavez only beat him because hes juicing" Martinez knew it thats why he said it initially and when Arum and Chavez said no Martinez said F it ill still fight him for the $$ Martinez is cashing himself out and anyone can see that.

**** maybe Mushadeen is right el Dinero de Vaca is running ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X