Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez vs Martinez HBO PPV Media Tour Announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even though i agree with you fully. You still didnt answer the question. Do you think that Pacquiao is exempt from having to take the tests that mayweather asked him to take?

Of course I think Donaire just showed the future of how all elite fighters should be. I think that donaire is being naive in not mandating that his opponents take tests though.

Comment

Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post
      Even though i agree with you fully. You still didnt answer the question. Do you think that Pacquiao is exempt from having to take the tests that mayweather asked him to take?

Of course I think Donaire just showed the future of how all elite fighters should be. I think that donaire is being naive in not mandating that his opponents take tests though.
      I dont think anyone should be exempt. But, I'm not naive enough to believe that PED's will make that much of a difference that he will be able to beat Mayweather same thing for Chavez with Martinez.

Why is he being naive? He is not trying to catch anyone or prove his opponents are legit or juicing. He only cares and wants to prove that HE is clean. And, isn't that how it should be? Prove that YOU ARE clean?

Questions since you're talking about extra testing. Now that Donaire did this. How do you feel about supporting a fighter who is not doing what Donaire is doing? Even if it is using USADA or VADA. If it is not year round like Donaire since he has set the bar now, like Floyd did 2 years ago. Will you support any fighter who is not doing a Donaire?
      Last edited by PBFP4P; 06-29-2012, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Im the biggest Mayweather fan ever and I can fully admit that 2009 (on that stuff) pacquiao looked ridiculous. Mayweather knew something was fishy and told him to take the test and he said no. so he stood on his word that he would only fight him with testing.

Donaire has set the bar extremely high do i think other fighters need to do it thats up to them. I think fight time OST is where it matters because if someone is taking OSTs year round and cycle down from it for a fight they wouldnt be getting the main benefits of being on it when it matters most during a fight.

Its just like staying in shape.

Comment

Culero Chavez better not pull out.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Where will all you be when Sergio breaks him down?
            still here i got no problem with jr losing. im calling out all the haters that said that this fight would never happen cuz jr was being protected or some bull**** of that sort

Comment

46 have tried and 46 have failed.

Martinez will never be #1, but he can be #47.

Comment

martinez late knockout

if martinez beats chavez.....this is the big mega fight for floyd if he can go 2 154........

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
                  46 have tried and 46 have failed.

Martinez will never be #1, but he can be #47.
                  Sergio is more like #46.5, if you know what I mean...

Comment

Working...
                  X