No announcement yet.

Prime Vernon Forrest 147 Vs Floyd @ 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DOM 3.0
    I don't see how that's relevant, I wouldn't expect Floyd to hurt or manhandle a prime Mosley, I'd expect him to pick his spots and box him, I'd pick him to win quite easily.
    I didn't expect you to. Mosley would have forced Floyd to fight his fight.

Comment

Originally posted by tikay0036
      You only "always" said that becasue you saw floyd beat a way way past his prime sugar shane. Your the typical, "i love technical fighters" guy, since you saw floyd flash his money, and his new era hip hop attitude **** on 24/7.
      Shane was the #1 WW and #3 P4P fighter in the world when Mayweather fought him...

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        I didn't expect you to. Mosley would have forced Floyd to fight his fight.
        really?..which is what?..please explain to me what his fight would be?...why didnt he do this when they fought in 2010?...shane landed 2 good punches then was beat up...his corner threatened to stop the fight...im sure you remember these words...."dont make me do something i dont want to do shane"

Comment

Originally posted by tikay0036
          4inch height advantage, better jab, power. the fight with quartey was forrest during the ahoulder surgery phase. like i said fighting isnt abc.
          oh shoulder surgey...it all makes sense now....

and how was his health in the mayorga phase?...who gets knocked out by Mayorga in 3 rounds....then fights him again and losses a UD?...

Id like to thing Mayweather could at least get a UD vs forrest

Comment

Originally posted by DOM 3.0
            Mosley can be out boxed, Oscar did exactly that in the rematch and Shane couldn't do a thing. How exactly does Mosley force Mayweather to fight his fight?
            Oscar enjoyed a size advantage & was still close to prime though. Like I said no fighter Mosley's size beat him prime. You reiterated that.

Comment

Vernon Forrest was a great fighter and one of my favorites but this will be a 116-112, 117-111 type of fight for Mayweather.

Comment

I could never pick against Floyd but stylewise Vernon is the type of fighter that could pull it off.

Comment

In terms of style, it's a tough matchup for Floyd. I still think he'd win.

Comment

Style wise Vernon gives Floyd fits. But Mayweather's ability to adapt as the fight goes on would probably earn him a hard fought close decision.

Comment

Mayweather in surprising one-sided fashion.

Comment

Working...
                      X