Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd is too good

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Welterweight prime Forrest beats Floyd behind that long jab & straight right hand.
      The same Prime Forrest that got beat by Mayorga twice ?

Comment

Originally posted by tikay0036
        Floyd would eat a pressure fighter up, but margarito was a brick wall with height, reach, and weight in his favor. Now, take that height, reach and weight advantage and stick it on a guy that can fight multiple ways, great jab, and can pressure you effectiviely without being reckless. Please sit down.
        wait a minute...are you sasying mayweather couldnt beat a known cheater with bricks in his gloves?

what an epihany you just revealed......

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
          The same Prime Forrest that got beat by Mayorga twice ?

Like I said Mayorga walked through Forrest's bests shots to put leather to face. Does Floyd do that??

Comment

Precisely. He's a stylistic nightmare for floyd.
            but he wasnt against a c class Mayorga?...come one man..he fought Mayorga twice and lost both fights....

how can you be a stylistic nightmare for Mayweather but you couldnt even adjust to Ricardo Mayorga in 24 rounds?

Comment

Floyd can get caught, and he doesnt have the strongest chin. Which is why he fights the way he does. It would only be an uphill battle fighting forrest, damned if he initiates, and damned if he sits back and tries to counter. His reach wont help him in this fight, and forrest was great at nullifying your speed. Please dont be a floyd nut hugger. Just stop and take a rest.
              Floyd has no chin but one of the only guys you can think of who has never seen the canvas. The couple times he was a lil wobbled, he came back faster than anyone in boxing would. He came back so fast that he either won or controlled the end of those rounds.

If you know me then you know Im not a Floyd hugger. Im also a huge Forrest fan. Your post however show a clear dislike or dare I say troll like hatred towards Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by DOM 3.0
                Yes, but through a defensive approach.
                Laughable at best. You & those defending Floyd ask who has Forrest fought or beat?? He did beat a prime Sugar Shane twice. Who had comparable speed & far more power than Floyd.

So I ask, who has Floyd beaten to prove he beats a prime, welterweight Forrest & the closest you'll get is a part time fighter in Oscar. Who was competitive, right or wrong??

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Like I said Mayorga walked through Forrest's bests shots to put leather to face. Does Floyd do that??
                  so he was unable to adjust to a c class brawlers punches?..how could he ever be a problem for one of the best defensive and most accurate fighters ever?...I know styles make fights but what is Mayorgas style that allowed him to first Knocke out forrest and then beat Vernon in the rematch?

Mayweather would take the jab away from forrest and break him down....

he is only 2 inches taller than Mayweather and they have the same reach....
                  Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 05-31-2012, 07:40 PM.

Comment

You just owned yourself and have shown your floyd nut huggery. You said he came back faster than anyone in boxing would. He got wobbled by zab "tomato can crusher" judah and shane "old ass" mosley. You think he survives a big hit from prime mosley, or prime forrest??? If you do, just stop, and rethink what your saying, before you expose your floyd nut huggery even more. Im telling you floyd guys, you guys are getting blinded by the fact that he hand picks his opponents, so he looks as dominant as he does. Name a fighter that was elite that he fought in their prime. I start you off with corrales. Now its your turn.
                    If you think Floyd got wobbled by Zab then that just shows you how good his chin is if that is actually something you are counting. That is nothing. Look, Im not going to go back & forths with you. I will never feed the trolls. I can debate with people on things like this. There are alot of real posters who think Forrest would win. Ill debate with them. I wont fall into the trap of a troll

Comment

I bet these floyd huggers are wikepedia'ing all his fights right now, to come up with a response.
                      Says the guy who just made 20 posts about Floyd...

Comment

Working...
                      X