No announcement yet.

Arum: Pacquiao to make $26 million + for Bradley fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WESS View Post
    The problem is, if Floyd fought him at the Manny weight of 150, people would cry. If Floyd fought him at JMW people would cry it wasn't at MW. If pigs where to fly and Floyd fights him at MW, people would cry he was 187 years old.

well yea I'm well aware of that and all, but the fact of the matter is that if floyd fights martinez at 154 or 160, thats a better fight than pac coulda been at any weight in any year. I'm talking from a boxing standpoint, not a bandwagon standpoint

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
      thing is, floyd slandered pac even before any negotiations started. bad blood from the beginning. anyway, negotiations started, and what happens during negotiations? compromises, agreements. and here's where floyd started moving the goal post every time. 14days was good, next time it's not. 50/50 was good, now it's not. pac should leave arum, etc...

and wtf is with team mayweather harping about blood tests every time when it's not an issue anymore?
      SO manny is acting like this because floyd called him a name. At least you will admit it. WHy you think floyd is obligated to go back to the Dec 09 offer is beyond me.

Funny thing is whenever a floyd fan references Dec 09 when manny 1st refused rhe fight, manny fans like you, d4th, pacfan, cgarcia, puga, etc. say "Hey. move on guys that was the past". Yet you guys always bring up the deal from Dec 09 saying "floyd agreed to 50/50."

Well hey move on, its the past. New deal.

Comment

thing is, floyd slandered pac even before any negotiations started. bad blood from the beginning. anyway, negotiations started, and what happens during negotiations? compromises, agreements. and here's where floyd started moving the goal post every time. 14days was good, next time it's not. 50/50 was good, now it's not. pac should leave arum, etc...

and wtf is with team mayweather harping about blood tests every time when it's not an issue anymore?
        I get what you saying but it went more like: no cut-off date, 14 days, 50/50(rejected by Manny and Arum), back to no cut-off and no 50/50.

You know in business if you turn down a good deal you not gonna get that deal again and that is space PBF and Manny are in right now.

But there is no way in the world the current offer PBF gave to Manny makes any sense. No ppv money that is just not a legit offer.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Get me the quote then.

Size

Martinez > Floyd > Pacquiao

FACT

About a 7 lb jump each time.
          get you the quote?you seem to no so much about mayweather how do you not remember this?oh thats right the only things you like to remember are negative things about mayweather but here you go.

http://boxing.fighthype.com/2010/06/...nd-more-money/

Mayweather has recently stated that after a win over Mosley in their May bout he would be in a stronger bargaining position than Pacquiao coming off a win over Clottey. Because of this he doesn't feel a 50/50 split of a potential fight purse would be in his best interest.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/3...gainst-clottey

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
            well yea I'm well aware of that and all, but the fact of the matter is that if floyd fights martinez at 154 or 160, thats a better fight than pac coulda been at any weight in any year. I'm talking from a boxing standpoint, not a bandwagon standpoint
            and I totally agree with you on that too.

Comment

Manny refuses 50/50: Floyds fault.
              Manny refuses better testing: Floyds fault
              Floyd refuses 50/50: Floyds fault
              Tsunami destroys half of Philippines: Floyds fault.

Hmmm i think i see a pattern here!

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                and I totally agree with you on that too.
                of course you do, you're a boxing fan

Comment

Originally posted by DJ_DUBB
                  What are you, a fucking ******?
                  obviously. they treat floyd like a baby. what the baby wants, he gets. no middle-grounds, no nothing. what floyd says, he gets. take it or leave it. this is the guy they claim he wants the fight.

waaaahhh! pac rejected my offer last time and it expired now. you'll wonder why they keep bringing it up when it's so damn clear they don't want the fight. you'd wonder why they're not promoting martinez for floyd's next fight.

i swear these floydiots are the dumbest fans i've ever come across with in my entire life.

Comment

do people really believe this? lmao

you could have any random guy in team Pac or the money team and have them saying "Floyd/Manny will be getting a guaranteed purse of $__________" (insert any number you wish) and elie seckback will upload it to youtube and walah here we are.
                    Pac gets paid pennies

Comment

thats not true floyd mayweather jr never slandered manny before the 1st negotiations, floyds pops ,malignaggi and cintron made certain statements of pacquiao maybe bein on something at that time but mayweather jr didn't

Comment

Working...
                      X