No announcement yet.

Arum: Pacquiao to make $26 million + for Bradley fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJ_DUBB
    Floyd agreed to 50/50 when Pac was refusing drug tests.....but now Pac agrees to tests and Floyd all of a sudden prices himself out....
    how is he all of a sudden pricing himself out when he said 3 years ago that manny would not get a 50/50 split?i thought all of a sudden meant recently not years ago.so while manny was still refusing drug test 3 years ago floyd had already made it known that pacquiao was not going to get a 50/50 split

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Which part the Martinez 20/80 offer or Floyd considering retirement?

Well both of them are true.
      martinez said he'll take 20%? damn martinez wants that fight bad! thats a much better fight than pacquiao could ever be...

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
        sergio is willing to give pacquiao the same offer and fight at 150 yet team pac doesn't seem to be looking sergio's way at all so what is your point?
        floyd said 50/50 was off the table before floyd fought shane and that was about 3 years ago
        Get me the quote then.

Size

Martinez > Floyd > Pacquiao

FACT

About a 7 lb jump each time.

Comment

Beating up women, threating to kill them and stealing from them must be acceptable from where you are from then.

What was it his 5/6th offence.

Floyd should have got 2-3 years minimum of his crimes.
          that's exactly what i meant when i said this:

"i'm pretty sure your hero will be forced to continue fighting beyond retirement age. he spends more than he makes. think about the millions of dollars he's paying his lawyers to keep himself out of jail..."

he could have been penalized for serving more time had he been just an average joe who doesn't have the means to hire expensive lawyers. what did i miss?

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
            martinez said he'll take 20%? damn martinez wants that fight bad! thats a much better fight than pacquiao could ever be...
            http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slug=ycn-11120018

“We would fight Floyd [Mayweather] at 150…And we’ll give him 80% of the money,” Martinez’s promoter, Lou DiBella told Boxingscene. “Mayweather can have 80% of the money and we’ll fight him as low as 150. Let’s do the fight, after he beats up Cotto.”

Martinez even offered to come down to 150lbs.

Comment

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slug=ycn-11120018

“We would fight Floyd [Mayweather] at 150…And we’ll give him 80% of the money,” Martinez’s promoter, Lou DiBella told Boxingscene. “Mayweather can have 80% of the money and we’ll fight him as low as 150. Let’s do the fight, after he beats up Cotto.”

Martinez even offered to come down to 150lbs.
              hmm surprised I never saw that. I heard some rumors about something along those lines, but never actually saw an article about. oh well, thats a sweet deal, lets hope it happens!

Comment

Yeah Floyd wanted 14 days cut off, Pacquiao said 21 days, 18 days was put forward as a compromise. Manny accepted it, Floyd team told Floyd to take it, Floyd said no.

14 days 18 days, makes no difference.

Manny then came back then because he wanted the fight and said 7 days, Floyd said no, even though he said 14 days was acceptable just months earlier.

So Pacquiao came back ok, I really want this fight I'll agree to your terms, Floyd said I'm going on vacation for a year or two.

Whenever Pacquiao moves to Floyd's position Floyd runs away, kinda like how the fight will go.
                what fantasy world do you live in?team pac wanted 30 day cut off but then someone brought up the 24/7 with hatton and pacquiao and in that 24/7 manny had his blood drawn i think 21 days befor that fight so because of the 24/7 episode team pac had to come down to 21 days after there was footage of manny getting blood drawn 21 days before the fight,floyd refused and said he wanted random drug testing but then eventually floyd said they can have a 14 day cut off bob arum comes out and denies it and calls mayweather a liar but the following day arum comes out and says that the offer was not bull**** and that floyd did indeed offer a 14 day cut off and even with that team pac still walked away to fight clottey instead

Comment

Fll0m0s: But but I thought PAC is only suppose to make only 6mil

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                    The problem is, if Floyd fought him at the Manny weight of 150, people would cry. If Floyd fought him at JMW people would cry it wasn't at MW. If pigs where to fly and Floyd fights him at MW, people would cry he was 187 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                      what fantasy world do you live in?team pac wanted 30 day cut off but then someone brought up the 24/7 with hatton and pacquiao and in that 24/7 manny had his blood drawn i think 21 days befor that fight so because of the 24/7 episode team pac had to come down to 21 days after there was footage of manny getting blood drawn 21 days before the fight,floyd refused and said he wanted random drug testing but then eventually floyd said they can have a 14 day cut off bob arum comes out and denies it and calls mayweather a liar but the following day arum comes out and says that the offer was not bull**** and that floyd did indeed offer a 14 day cut off and even with that team pac still walked away to fight clottey instead
                      thing is, floyd slandered pac even before any negotiations started. bad blood from the beginning. anyway, negotiations started, and what happens during negotiations? compromises, agreements. and here's where floyd started moving the goal post every time. 14days was good, next time it's not. 50/50 was good, now it's not. pac should leave arum, etc...

and wtf is with team mayweather harping about blood tests every time when it's not an issue anymore?

Comment

Working...
                      X