No announcement yet.

Arum: Pacquiao to make $26 million + for Bradley fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJ_DUBB
    So Pacquiao ducked Mayweather awhile back....

But Mayweather is ducking Pacquiao now, and it looks like Floyd has been putting up the roadblocks the entire time.....

It's time to take Floyd's cock outta your mouth and face the truth son....
    how was mannys fight on may 5th?oh thats right they didn't wanna fight floyd on may 5th because pacquiao had a cut that no one seemed to remember and they had to make a new stadium

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
      thats not true floyd mayweather jr never slandered manny before the 1st negotiations, floyds pops ,malignaggi and cintron made certain statements of pacquiao maybe bein on something at that time but mayweather jr didn't
      Yeah! And then Bob sued them...oh wait

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
        how was mannys fight on may 5th?oh thats right they didn't wanna fight floyd on may 5th because pacquiao had a cut that no one seemed to remember and they had to make a new stadium
        you think those are roadblocks? you mean your hero prefers to fight cotto for less than wait for a few weeks?

are you people serious? he can't wait for a few weeks, really?

pac could have been fighting mayweather instead of bradley, but your hero once again chickened out.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
          I get what you saying but it went more like: no cut-off date, 14 days, 50/50(rejected by Manny and Arum), back to no cut-off and no 50/50.

You know in business if you turn down a good deal you not gonna get that deal again and that is space PBF and Manny are in right now.

But there is no way in the world the current offer PBF gave to Manny makes any sense. No ppv money that is just not a legit offer.
          Like in the other thread, you as being "fair" and are correct in all fairness. However business is not fair and everyone will tell you boxing is a business.

Right or wrong, Floyd is setting himself up to make money because like I said, at the end of the day Bob and Pac will have to accept whatever Floyd's offering or they won't receive a paycheck at all.

I cant see Bob and Pac walking completely away from the sport and not taking Floyd up on his offer that will most likely drop even less if Pac's PPV numbers don't start to break records or Pac doesn't even win the fights without controversy (JMM at WW).

Is Floyd being fair to Manny? No, he's financially treating Pac just as Bob Arum does.

In your opinion, which one will budge first?

-Floyd on his offer?
          -Pac fires Bob?
          -Pac and Bob are forced to take what they can get before Pac retires?

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
            obviously. they treat floyd like a baby. what the baby wants, he gets. no middle-grounds, no nothing. what floyd says, he gets. take it or leave it. this is the guy they claim he wants the fight.

waaaahhh! pac rejected my offer last time and it expired now. you'll wonder why they keep bringing it up when it's so damn clear they don't want the fight. you'd wonder why they're not promoting martinez for floyd's next fight.

i swear these floydiots are the dumbest fans i've ever come across with in my entire life.

The only fans that don't want to see floyd/manny are you, puga, d4th, pacboy, treason1 and the whole host of manny's diehard fanbase who'd rather see JMM/Manny 4. Why? Because all of you know the outcome of both fights. You'd rather see manny rob JMM then floyd wax manny.

Of course Manny could fight sergio at 150 instead of floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
              you think those are roadblocks? you mean your hero prefers to fight cotto for less than wait for a few weeks?

are you people serious? he can't wait for a few weeks, really?

pac could have been fighting mayweather instead of bradley, but your hero once again chickened out.

No pacfan. Manny had a severe cut that wouldn't heal in time and there was no outdooor stadium to fight in so Bob was building it.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                The only fans that don't want to see floyd/manny are you, puga, d4th, pacboy, treason1 and the whole host of manny's diehard fanbase who'd rather see JMM/Manny 4. Why? Because all of you know the outcome of both fights. You'd rather see manny rob JMM then floyd wax manny.

Of course Manny could fight sergio at 150 instead of floyd.

manny fight sergio? at 150 nonetheless?!?!?!

come on homie, you know better than that...

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Posts like these I just don't get. You know FOR A FACT Floyd made 32 million guaranteed for his last fight. So why would you blatantly lie like that.
                  Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  Trolling.... He's really a fan of Mayweather's and is trying to make pac fans look bad.
                  i was talking about marquez you damn ******s...that post was for that racist pissboy fan primera..

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post

manny fight sergio? at 150 nonetheless?!?!?!

come on homie, you know better than that...
                    I wonder why manny fans don't trumpet a fight between manny and sergio? Great fight right. #2 and #3 p4p boxers in the world. Manny would get huge money because Canelo and cotto aren't on the undercard. manny could win and overtake floyd as p4p#1.

Its a win/win for manny and his fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
                      i was talking about marquez you damn ******s...that post was for that racist pissboy fan primera..
                      punchville/baracuda....you of all people calling me racist?

do I need to bring up your racist rants you used to make on baracuda?

Comment

Working...
                      X