Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breidis Prescott: I'd Stop Victor Ortiz in Seven Rounds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
    presscot loves writing cheques his fist/stamina cant cash. it would be a joke giving this guy a shot at the 3rd best WW when he hasnt accomplished anything in the last few years.
    His fist sho as hell cashed out on Khan in 54 seconds

Comment

Hard to tell what Prescott or Ortiz have left at this point but I think Prescott might be able to beat Ortiz.

Comment

Yep just like he did against Alvarado.....oh wait!

Comment

what is it you guys don't understand ? the guy just got knocked out and you all are selling comercials about how he is this and that. he has four losses to nobodys. we love boxing so much we accept anything.

Comment

Originally posted by theproof View Post
            what is it you guys don't understand ? the guy just got knocked out and you all are selling comercials about how he is this and that. he has four losses to nobodys. we love boxing so much we accept anything.

1 Loss was a robbery, 1 to a very good world champion (Vazquez) & the other two against future world champions (Mitchell & Alvarado) He put up great efforts in all those fights & pushed those guys to the absolute limit. (arguably he was drained as well against Mitchell & Vazquez)
            For all those that say he has beaten nobody but Khan, I want you to realise he also holds a win over Abril, the guy that just exposed Rios.
            He dropped Vazquez as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
              ye prescott - he's one of those lucky losers kinda like chisora.that W over khan is really his most defining win, considerably boosted by the fact that khan doesn't want to rematch him. khan really needs to beat this guy...
              yeah it's Khan's fault this guy is still relevant and it's not going to go away until he rematches him

Comment

Working...
              X