Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breidis Prescott: I'd Stop Victor Ortiz in Seven Rounds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    Why oh Why does this one hit wonder journeyman get constant press? Is the sport really this bad off now?
    I'd much rather watch someone like Prescott, who just fought 2 top 10 contenders and had great fights with both, than see one of these guys who pads their record to 30-0 before even fighting a challenge yet still gets on HBO/Showtime.

He's not a great fighter and never will be but he's very entertaining imo and always worth a watch.

Comment

Prescott Ortiz would be an entertaining fight if no other big name fighters like Maidana or Alexander wanna step in on short notice and fight why not Prescott
      Last edited by MrClutch85; 05-20-2012, 10:57 AM.

Comment

presscot loves writing cheques his fist/stamina cant cash. it would be a joke giving this guy a shot at the 3rd best WW when he hasnt accomplished anything in the last few years.

Comment

i hope this fight happens would be one id stay up to watch the berto fight didnt realy appeal to me would have watched it at a later date, Prescot has skills and is very exciting to watch, he draws some short straws and has had some unfortunate losses but he always steps up, puts a good show on and is a very dangerous opponent, he can beat Ortiz if he uses his skills and dont gas out but ortiz also can gas out in the later rounds, he can also quit so there is no reason he shouldnt get the nod, the alvarado fight was class ad he was just unlucky or a bit daft to get into a brawl in the last round when all he had to do was stay outside but thats what happens when you have real heart of a real fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
            presscot loves writing cheques his fist/stamina cant cash. it would be a joke giving this guy a shot at the 3rd best WW when he hasnt accomplished anything in the last few years.
            ye prescott - he's one of those lucky losers kinda like chisora.that W over khan is really his most defining win, considerably boosted by the fact that khan doesn't want to rematch him. khan really needs to beat this guy...
            Last edited by Leohappy; 05-20-2012, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Prescott is too small and doesn't have the style to overcome the size disadvantage he'll have at 147. He'll get knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                ye prescott - he's one of those lucky losers kinda like chisora.that W over khan is really his most defining win, considerably boosted by the fact that khan doesn't want to rematch him. khan really needs to beat this guy...
                Khan will rematch him one day, when Breidis has like 10 losses. Khan got knocked out silly in one round, yet Prescott is the one chasing the rematch. That's how pathetic the top fighters are now a days. You wouldn't see that in the 90s.

Comment

Thank you sir, couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                    sounds like your still bitter that presscot fathered khan

Comment

give this man a damn fight already.......

Comment

Working...
                      X