Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breidis Prescott: I'd Stop Victor Ortiz in Seven Rounds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    He took a fight against the hard-hitting highly regardly Mike Alvarado & whooped him senseless, unfortunately he gassed out in the dying minutes. He is coming off a win anyway & he is no C rate fighter. And its because obscure fighters can't draw! I'd pay too watch Prescott fight anybody, the guy is one of the most exciting fighters out there.
    I agree Prescott is exciting to watch,but disagree that he is not a C or maybe even D class fighter..He has some boxing ability but he is majorly flawed...Oddly enough Ortiz does not have the skills to capitalize on them,so I think it could be a fun fight..

Comment

This is a great fight IMO & a very winnable one for Breidis.

He was beasting the head off Alvarado, he was robbed vs McCloskey. A mere con avoids the rematch for a rather obvious reason

The guys tough as nails, tall, rangey, he hits like a mule, his jab is a rocket, he's quick & pretty skilllful its just he puts everything into every shot & hasn't the best gas-tank but he is improving immensely. He gives anybody the toughest 8-10 rounds of their life!

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        I agree Prescott is exciting to watch,but disagree that he is not a C or maybe even D class fighter..He has some boxing ability but he is majorly flawed...

Have you seen his last few fights? Though well 1 legit & rather unlucky loss I think the kids improving a lot he just needs to pace himself. I'd love to see him fight Ortiz, that has FOTY written all over it.

Comment

if this guys mouth were his fists he'd b champ but that's not the case...he's still living off the 1 lucky/fluke shot over Khan...he's average, no more..

Comment

Breidis is a flash in the fan, no way in hell would he stop Victor.

Comment

Have you seen his last few fights? Though well 1 legit & rather unlucky loss I think the kids improving a lot he just needs to pace himself. I'd love to see him fight Ortiz, that has FOTY written all over it.
              I will admit he has gotten better,and I thought he clearly beat Mccloskey,and he gassed against Alvarado(but that was also due to Alvarado's punches)but he has looked better...I had him winning the Alvarado fight before the end...I would like to see this fight,I'm not majorly impressed with/by Ortiz..

Comment

This is a great fight IMO & a very winnable one for Breidis.

He was beasting the head off Alvarado, he was robbed vs McCloskey. A mere con avoids the rematch for a rather obvious reason

The guys tough as nails, tall, rangey, he hits like a mule, his jab is a rocket, he's quick & pretty skilllful its just he puts everything into every shot & hasn't the best gas-tank but he is improving immensely. He gives anybody the toughest 8-10 rounds of their life!
                No he doesn't his KO's dried up when he stepped up in competition, i've seen a few of his fights since Khan and his power looks nothing more than average.

Comment

i agree with prescott that he's a 6 round fighter. either he beats ortiz in those 6, or gets beaten himself.
                  ortiz would stop him late or win by decision imo.
                  i don't think khan or ortiz would really want to fight this guy tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    BoxingScene.com recently spoke to junior welterweight contender Breidis Prescott. The Colombian slugger burst onto to the scene when he knocked out Amir Khan in one round back in 2008. With question marks surrounding Lamont Peterson's victory over Khan, Prescott arguably holds the only legitimate victory over the U.K. Based fighter. In this interview Prescott talks about possibly stepping in to face Victor Ortiz, his future plans and more.

[Click Here To Read More]
                    thread title sounds like some fake ass promise a politician would run off in a speech to trick voters for votes!!

ok...PRESCOTT FOR REPLACING BERTO!!!

smh...Vic would smash this dude!!

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                      if this guys mouth were his fists he'd b champ but that's not the case...he's still living off the 1 lucky/fluke shot over Khan...he's average, no more..

1 lucky shot?
                      I dunno why people hate him for exposing that cashcow so much tbh, its the only possible reason.
                      Hes a likable guy who don't have everything fed to him. He isn't mouthy, an interviewer asks a question & he answers.

He don't go around handpicking opponents & talking **** 24/7 and acting like a spoiled brat.

If it was just a lucky punch & he is so technically flawed etc then why won't Khan avenge his loss? The money is unreal and he'd make short work of Prescott surely?
                      TERRIFIED! I have never seen such cowardice in all my life from a world champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X