No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Pacquiao Has To Knock Me Out To Get 50-50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WESS View Post
    But Floyd has, he called him out once again after fighting Cotto. EVERYONE knows Pac will never ever ever ever get an equal split, especially after walked away once to fight Clottey. The ONLY way the fight goes down is the exact same reason the Cotto fight went down, Bob Arum.

I've said it a long time now and my opinion on the matter hasn't changed. Bob Arum has an agenda and Mayweather has never ever been on it. No Bob, we got a fight. Hell even members of Pac's team have said Bob is to blame.

Its whatever, the fight will happen but it will be Pac's last fight and Pac will take what Floyd pays him. No way Pac retires and walks away without receiving his largest pay check ever.
    from all appearances, it's a last stand
    they're not fighting until it's time for them to quit
    personally, not getting any of their money, so it don't matter
    but Floyd fucked up pulling this no 50-50 shit
    don't cry about testing for 2 yrs then cop out when it's agreed upon
    the original deal was 50-50 and OST, it's back to where it started
    the fight is dead, the big hype for it is gone
    and now 50-50 is a dealbreaker for Floyd, but it wasn't 2 yrs ago?
    it's ******

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
      who said anything about kidding?
      they were asked twice, and agreed twice
      did they agree immediately either time? hell no
      as stated, they went back n forth bitching about it
      but it's moot because they did agree
      Floyd screamed for 2 yrs testing was the 1 and only holdup
      but when he was conceded to, he still balked
      were they lying about agreeing?
      we don't know, since Floyd wouldn't fight Pac to find out for us
      you got your facts all twisted. look here pacman agreed after clottey by then the deal is OVER you don't work on a deal right after pacman beats cotto and thenmove on during negotiations they were almost there but pacman was scared of needles , blood , test you name it he came up with it EXCUSES! after that fight Mayweather went on to fight Mosley. and both took osdt after that fight and pacmans of course the previous deal is OVER both already had a fight after BOB ARUM WLKED OUT ON NEGOTIATIONS.

you don't goto a car dealership work out a deal leave right when your on the verge of something big. then come back 10 months later same deal? you on crack or sumthin?

so the punishment is all the way upto the fight mind you they had just caught a european fighter cheating with hgh.

now Bob Arum made a faux (deadline) on Mayweather stating the fight date and mayweather has a deadline to accept also stating he reached out too hbo as well as Mayweather promoter (what he didnt say is he never did) not untill he was called out by the judge who was mediator he came out saying I DON'T KNOW WHO TO CONTACT. while mayweather was saying i didn't get no contact from no one. after deadline the VERY NEXT DAY Margorita was in the works aint that funny.

so now Both instances BOB ARUM CAUSE NEGOTIATIONS TO COLLAPSE and he even lied about it. REMEMBER HIS SAYING I LIE TO DAY AND TELL THE TRUTH TOMORROW.

Comment

Originally posted by God 2 u View Post
        you got your facts all twisted. look here pacman agreed after clottey by then the deal is OVER you don't work on a deal right after pacman beats cotto and thenmove on during negotiations they were almost there but pacman was scared of needles , blood , test you name it he came up with it EXCUSES! after that fight Mayweather went on to fight Mosley. and both took osdt after that fight and pacmans of course the previous deal is OVER both already had a fight after BOB ARUM WLKED OUT ON NEGOTIATIONS.

you don't goto a car dealership work out a deal leave right when your on the verge of something big. then come back 10 months later same deal? you on crack or sumthin?

so the punishment is all the way upto the fight mind you they had just caught a european fighter cheating with hgh.

now Bob Arum made a faux (deadline) on Mayweather stating the fight date and mayweather has a deadline to accept also stating he reached out too hbo as well as Mayweather promoter (what he didnt say is he never did) not untill he was called out by the judge who was mediator he came out saying I DON'T KNOW WHO TO CONTACT. while mayweather was saying i didn't get no contact from no one. after deadline the VERY NEXT DAY Margorita was in the works aint that funny.

so now Both instances BOB ARUM CAUSE NEGOTIATIONS TO COLLAPSE and he even lied about it. REMEMBER HIS SAYING I LIE TO DAY AND TELL THE TRUTH TOMORROW.
        the semantics of it have been well documented
        plenty of excuses made throughout the whole ordeal
        ultimately, what matters is Floyd's demand was met
        when it was, he changed his mind, twice
        for a guy who wants a fight, he sure does throw up plenty of roadblocks
        why are people surprised by Arum - a boxing promoter - lying?
        these guys all say what they have top to serve their own interests

Comment

its the end of the illusion come June 11.

and when did Pac agree to anything? every failed negotiation came from his stubborness. no testing, Floyd isnt the commision, ok we will test but we must have cut off date, neer agrees with cut-off date, then what years later he's finally good with it?

thats not calling Floyd's bluff. the first time around would have been calling a bluff. Pac is just cornered by a cruder business man. He has no choice. So whats he do? becomes stubborn over the split because it's the last thing he can try and have a say in. Floyd won the testing battle and now he's winning the numbers battle. Pac will have no choice bu to accept what he can. Floyd obviously does not bend for no man. Arum will make another excuse...something about the location and datr for the fight. but thats after Bradley beats Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Well, considering Pac beat Cotto better than Floyd, its floyd who dont deserve 50. On the other hand if Bradley beats Pac, everyone will assume bradley beats Floyd as well.
            can't compare the 2 cottos that fought. cotto that fought pacman was drained to 145, just came off the biggest loss and 1st loss of his career to a CHEATER WITH, MIND YOU WITHHHHHHH LOADED GLOVES.

Mayweather on the other hand fought him at 154 (mayweather was at 145 during fight night against cotto) Cotto came off a revenge and winning streak! he was heavier, stronger. ask yourself why pacman didnt wanna go up to fight cotto.... he didnt even wanna fight Yuri Forman SMFH PAC IS WEEEEEEAKKKKK!

and Mayweather was on the verge of KNOCKING THE **** OUT OF COTTO just watch the 12th round even stewart said its about done.

Look not only did Mayweather beat Cotto at Cotto comfort level. HE EVEN (LISTEN) HE EVEN LET COTTO COME OUT LASTTTT. THATS BEATING SOMEONE IN THERE OWN COMFORT ZONE.

BTW(HE USUALLY COMES OUT LAST EVEN WHEN CHALLENGER V.S. ORTIZ SHANE YOU NAME IT, HE EVE USED THAT TACTIC ON PACMAN DURING THERE 1ST NEGOTIATION 1. FIGHT BE CALLED MAYWEATHER VS PACQUIA. 2. RANDOM OSDT. 3.MAYWEATHER COMES OUT LAST WHEN COMING TO THE RING. COMPARE THAT TOO PACMANS DEMAND YOU'LL BE ASKING YOURSELF IS PAC SERIOUS????)

Comment

i take it from his fans that pbf is just not interested in proving he's the best. considering fans all over the world think he will beat pacman.

he wants hundreds of millions of dollars worth of motivation to fight the one-dimensional midget. he's clearly scared of the pacman. truth hurts, i know.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Well he's going to win the fight in the eyes of 3 blind judges even though the world will see Bradley school him.
                I think they're gonna get 5 or 6 rounds in before they smack domes and call it a night...or Manny catches him with a ninja shot(something he won't see coming) and gets him outta there midway to late

Timmy being robbed is written on the wall...everybody knows he most likely will not get the nod from the judges if it reaches that point

Comment

The proof is in the pudding

Shane Mosley had to leave Golden Boy to get the Pacquiao fight. Marquez had to sign with Top Rank to get the Pacman fight. Now, Bradley has had to sign with Top Rank to get the Pacman fight. As soon as Cotto wasn't with TopRank anymore, then we see him fight Floyd.

Floyd's guaranteed purse for the Cotto fight was 32 million, the new record after Mike Tyson's guaranteed 30 million for the holyfield rematch. Makes the 40 million Floyd offered pacman seem not so shabby, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                    from all appearances, it's a last stand
                    they're not fighting until it's time for them to quit
                    personally, not getting any of their money, so it don't matter
                    but Floyd fucked up pulling this no 50-50 shit
                    don't cry about testing for 2 yrs then cop out when it's agreed upon
                    the original deal was 50-50 and OST, it's back to where it started
                    the fight is dead, the big hype for it is gone
                    and now 50-50 is a dealbreaker for Floyd, but it wasn't 2 yrs ago?
                    it's ******
                    The problem is, nobody ever gets the same deal they walk away from the second or even third time around... Floyd made that clear especially after he beat Mosley. The deal was never ever going to be the same. 50-50 or testing.

Again, Pac will fight Floyd but it will be his very last fight in a take or leave it offer. I doubt Pac walks away with nothing. He will take what he can get. Floyd knows that. Bob knows that which is why Bob is going senile. He about had a heart attack on Larry's show the other night. The man has lost his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                      I think they're gonna get 5 or 6 rounds in before they smack domes and call it a night...or Manny catches him with a ninja shot(something he won't see coming) and gets him outta there midway to late

Timmy being robbed is written on the wall...everybody knows he most likely will not get the nod from the judges if it reaches that point
                      Hell no he won't and we all know he doesn't have the KO power. If the judges gave Pac the win over JMM 3X, Bradley won't win on points. The more and more I think about it, the more this fight seems like complete ****. Pac wins by a WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE UD, if not by TKO/KO. Unless of course there is a headbutt(s).

Comment

Working...
                      X