No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Pacquiao Has To Knock Me Out To Get 50-50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roy 88 View Post
    Obviously, if you go by my post, you would see that Mayweather is willing to fight these guys that the fans want him to fight, as long as they're not in Top Rank. We can argue about this all day, but the fact is these fights happened when Arum was not part of the promotion. I'm not blaming any one of Pacquiao, Mayweather, Haymon, Roach. I'm blaming Arum.
    nahh. i don't buy this. for three straight years pbf was saying, "if he takes the test, we'll have a fight." pac accepts and where's the fight? what happened?

fast forward pac and pbf get to talk on the phone. they made their respective offers. these are facts.

pbf's offer was insulting and was obviously a roadblock. i still don't get the connection with arum. tell me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
      pay attention
      Floyd supposedly just "wanted a fair fight"
      Pac agreed to his testing twice
      and twice Floyd found ways to duck outta the fight
      Floyd's cheerleaders are done pretending to care about better testing
      you guys are back to blaming Arum now
      you know, scum of the earth, boxing's better if he dies, etc
      keep up man
      Team Pac can't be trusted.

Pac agreed to testing twice over a two and a half year span?

Is that what you're saying?

Which time did Team Pac agree to testing? Was it in 2009, 2010, 2011 or 2012?

Team Pac said they agreed to testing each of those years I mentioned. Out of all those years, why are you just saying they agreed to testing only 2 times?

What about the other 2 and a half years they supposedly agreed to testing? Why should we all of a sudden believe them now, when according to you, they've only agreed twice; thus making them liars for the past 2 years?

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
        Bluffed? How many times has Floyd taken the test? Now how many times has Pac?

You stuck bro... you stuck.....
        Floyd does testing for all his fights now
        Pac's not doing it for anyone but Floyd
        everybody else just gets in the ring and fights him
        Pac's not doing it unless it's to get Floyd in the ring
        that was Floyd's stip, and twice Pac called his bluff
        both times, Floyd weaseled out
        Pac's ready to do the OST as soon as Floyd's ready to fight him
        no one else wants Pac to appease them, they just want him to fight

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          Team Pac can't be trusted.

Pac agreed to testing twice over a two and a half year span?

Is that what you're saying?

Which time did Team Pac agree to testing? Was it in 2009, 2010, 2011 or 2012?

Team Pac said they agreed to testing each of those years I mentioned. Out of all those years, why are you just saying they agreed to testing only 2 times?

What about the other 2 and a half years they supposedly agreed to testing? Why should we all of a sudden believe them now, when according to you, they've only agreed twice; thus making them liars for the past 2 years?
          Pac agreed to it after Clottey
          Floyd said that deal's off the table, shoulda done it the 1st time
          he updated it to unlimited
          Pac agreed to that after JMM 3
          in the interim, there was a ton of pointless shit said by both parties

Comment

Floyd does testing for all his fights now
            Pac's not doing it for anyone but Floyd
            everybody else just gets in the ring and fights him
            Pac's not doing it unless it's to get Floyd in the ring
            that was Floyd's stip, and twice Pac called his bluff
            both times, Floyd weaseled out
            Pac's ready to do the OST as soon as Floyd's ready to fight him
            no one else wants Pac to appease them, they just want him to fight
            So YOU say... I like how you speak for Team Pac and Team Mayweather.

Again, if Pac agreed to testing he would have taken the tests to prove he is willing. He didn't and he still hasn't. That is 100% a fact. Floyd DID take the test and prove that he is willing. One fighter has the other hasn't.

If you tell me you think PEDS don't exist I will call you a ****ing ****** BUT I will understand why you think the testing is not important... or think it doesn't matter that Pac agrees to the tests but then doesn't take them.

Comment

Pac agreed to it after Clottey
              Floyd said that deal's off the table, shoulda done it the 1st time
              he updated it to unlimited
              Pac agreed to that after JMM 3
              in the interim, there was a ton of pointless shit said by both parties
              Lol this guy has it narrowed down to when Team Pac was serious about doing testing and when they were only "kidding".

Unless Team Pac has said they only agreed to testing twice over 2 and a half years, you just proved how Team Pac has been nothing but flip flopping liars.

Geez, all these lies and flip flops over a measley test?

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                Bradley is telling the worlds highest paid athlete what he needs to do to get 50/50 against floyd?

Bradley needs to stfu and just worry about himself
                Why would Bradley tell Tiger Woods anything? Since Tiger is the highest paid athlete in the world. Where do you tards come from?

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  So YOU say... I like how you speak for Team Pac and Team Mayweather.

Again, if Pac agreed to testing he would have taken the tests to prove he is willing. He didn't and he still hasn't. That is 100% a fact. Floyd DID take the test and prove that he is willing. One fighter has the other hasn't.

If you tell me you think PEDS don't exist I will call you a ****ing ****** BUT I will understand why you think the testing is not important... or think it doesn't matter that Pac agrees to the tests but then doesn't take them.
                  nobody's speaking for anybody else
                  this is based on what was said by both parties
                  it's been reported here in a million threads the last 2 1/2 yrs
                  twice Floyd asked for OST, and twice he balked when Pac agreed
                  if that didn't happen, please post a link disproving it
                  you're right, Pac hasn't done OST
                  again, he's apparently not going to for anybody other than Floyd
                  and he'll do it for him if/when Floyd agrees to fight him
                  and where the fuck did "PED's don't exist" come from?
                  who said that shit?
                  Last edited by Jack Napier; 05-15-2012, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    Lol this guy has it narrowed down to when Team Pac was serious about doing testing and when they were only "kidding".

Unless Team Pac has said they only agreed to testing twice over 2 and a half years, you just proved how Team Pac has been nothing but flip flopping liars.

Geez, all these lies and flip flops over a measley test?
                    who said anything about kidding?
                    they were asked twice, and agreed twice
                    did they agree immediately either time? hell no
                    as stated, they went back n forth bitching about it
                    but it's moot because they did agree
                    Floyd screamed for 2 yrs testing was the 1 and only holdup
                    but when he was conceded to, he still balked
                    were they lying about agreeing?
                    we don't know, since Floyd wouldn't fight Pac to find out for us

Comment

pay attention
                      Floyd supposedly just "wanted a fair fight"
                      Pac agreed to his testing twice
                      and twice Floyd found ways to duck outta the fight
                      Floyd's cheerleaders are done pretending to care about better testing
                      you guys are back to blaming Arum now
                      you know, scum of the earth, boxing's better if he dies, etc
                      keep up man
                      um you probably was under a rock when pacman made thousands od excuses from scared of needles (and he got tattoos) to fear of blood(hes a boxer???) to superstition (dude gave blood a day before hatton fight and gave blood with a KOOLAID SMILE!) all this in the 1st negotiations.

old negation is over now you start from scratch which is why money said i get paid more (lets be honest MAYWEATHER SELLS THE FIGHT HIS ATTITUDE HE'S THE ONE WHO IS MOST TALKTIVE.

now ARIZA!!!!! SAID IT HIM SELF IT IS BOB ARUM FAULT! PERIOD. YES YOU ARE HEARING IT WITH IN PACMAN'S CAMP SO YOU FAIL MIND YOU ARIZA SAID THIS THIS WEEK! PLEASE DO NOT WRITE 1 WORD ABOUT PACMAN OR MAYWEATHER YOU KNOW NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Comment

Working...
                      X