No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza: "Manny cant fight anyone not promoted by Bob"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
    just in one post and you already contradicted yourself...that's ******. floyd and pac will not start talking about purse if there's still a problem with the testing. the world will end tomorrow but floyd will not agree to testing with cutoff.
    No brick, bob/manny have always leveraged purse split for testing.

I think with the Petersen tests, the commission will make enhanced "floyd type" testing mandatory thus resolving the issue.

Its clear floyd wants random OST and 60/40 (split). Its clear pac wants 50/50 split and is using OST to get it. Its time to do away with opinions.

Run numbers, split fight that way whether floyd or manny gets more, do the testing, and fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      There's no religion involved in this so your belief doesn't change facts. And the facts are, there was a 50-50 split deal on the table from December 2009 until a long time later.
      According to who? And why would Floyd agree to a 50/50 split then? I don't understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        According to who? And why would Floyd agree to a 50/50 split then? I don't understand.
        According to both parties, where have you been? Negotiations began years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by pacfan View Post
          businessman floyd would have made more money fighting pac instead of cotto, don't you agree? keep fooling yourself, though.

Depending on what Mannys guarantee purse is.

But i could say the same as you Manny could of made 40 mill fighting Floyd instead of 20-25 fighting bradley

Comment

• All I know is as of rite now, a 50/50 split is looking really unrealistic. First of all pac is clearly not the bigger draw. At all...finally Floyd has had the better performances as of late. So IMO, there should be no more talk of a 50/50 split. Because the truth of the matter is pac doesn't really deserve one. I don't think a 40mil base pay is gonna cut it tho bit its not as far off as I once thought.

Comment

According to both parties, where have you been? Negotiations began years ago.
              According to everyone, the drug testing was the only issue. No one mentioned the split. So why has it suddenly become an issue? I still havent got your answer to this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                No brick, bob/manny have always leveraged purse split for testing.
                no wonder you get into a lot of ****** arguments.

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                I think with the Petersen tests, the commission will make enhanced "floyd type" testing mandatory thus resolving the issue.

Its clear floyd wants random OST and 60/40 (split). Its clear pac wants 50/50 split and is using OST to get it. Its time to do away with opinions.

Run numbers, split fight that way whether floyd or manny gets more, do the testing, and fight.
                even if you run the numbers, floyd is not that far ahead of pac. you won't get more than 10% advantage for floyd with those numbers. floyd will get a higher guarantee...if the difference in guarantee can cover that 10%, pac has a case asking for 50-50 for the upside.

Comment

• LOL @ the Floydtards slowly jumping on the bandwagon of "no 50/50".

Time to print some new t-shirts

Did you throw out your "take the test" ones?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    According to everyone, the drug testing was the only issue. No one mentioned the split. So why has it suddenly become an issue? I still havent got your answer to this?
                    Why are you switching horses? Whether it was an issue or not, the split from December 2009 throughout their only real negotiation was 50-50.

Comment

Why are you switching horses? Whether it was an issue or not, the split from December 2009 throughout their only real negotiation was 50-50.
                      You mean until Floyd changed his mind out of the blue like he has now????

Comment

Working...
                      X